Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan League

+3
echoside
DevilJin6Six6
rkhtse
7 posters

Go down

Clan League Empty Clan League

Post by rkhtse Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Clan league is over. Not as good as clan war, but it is not bad as a mini game.

The schedule really upset me though we finished rank #2 in my block. My clan faced the rank #1 team for a total of 5 times. And we lost 5 times to them. It really hurt the score since there are only 48 matches in total.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT CLAN LEAGUE

I don't mind fighting with #1 clan for multiple times as a challenge, but please let us fight the #3,4,5 clan more times so I can have better chance to defend my position. In my memory, we had fight the rank #3,4,5 clan for only 2 times each.

On my last day of schedule, we fight a clan (outside #1-10) that we never fight before.

My definition of a "league" is to fight all clan within same block at a fixed number of times.
just like the Italian or English soccer league. I don't expect it to be a very precised fixed number of time, but please be more fair/ reasonable.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT CLAN LEAGUE

No BP is required. Everyone can participate & enjoy. If you are very busy, just go to the battle screen and make some "break" and leave.

Prize/ Award is listed very clearly @ a pretty fair rate.

Can skip the battle and lets other to replace your position if you can't make it.

Weaker clan can compete with mid size clan as long as they have 5 active members with 5 OK teams.

Don't need to worry about weak members to be farmed. Weak members can be a major reason to lose @ clan war, but not in clan league. They can help to set up combo or to break defense. If they are lucky, they can make a critical blast which will take down one strong opponent at instant.

The auto setting @ clan league formation gives pretty good choice.

Information of win/lost/points of your own block is printed very clearly. So you can plan on which team to be focused fire on,  Twisted Evil and which team to be skipped.

All battle history is recorded properly. It is easy to seach for the idiot  Shocked who broke the chain combo. (search for guilty).

Addition:
Losing to the same people 5 times really hurt and disappointing. But it is very fun to challenge a top class active clan. I prefer to fight an active clan rather than a dead clan. It is a very good experience for me. I am quite a hard core player.

Last edited by rkhtse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Clan League Empty Re: Clan League

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 pm

I loved clan league. I may be in the minority, but i really think A-Team nailed it this time

It brought back the cooperative nature of what i believe a clan should be, without attaching a huge price tag to it, directly.  Granted you have to spend money to have a better form, but with superior tactics, and a good schedule, an out-manned clan could beat a clan that just decided to wing it.

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 pm

I enjoyed it, my clan is full of inactives, only me and one other person did most of the battles.  We were beat by weak clans that were active, they were getting like 70x chains just to drop the 2 of us.  If only one of us showed up we could wipe them out but trail dp and we would not have enough tp to catch back up.

48 brawls seemed to take too long but thats my only small complaint.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:01 pm

I enjoyed clan league as well.  I think one of the only things that could ruin it for me would be if the prizes don't scale with rank.  If a clan gets 10th in a high rank bracket they should get something better than a clan getting 10th (or even 1st probably) in a lower rank bracket.  Oh I also think you shouldn't be able to do a mutual TP recovery on players that aren't in your clan but that's not a huge gripe.

I really like how they were able to completely change card values with one new feature.  Suddenly that Allades/Cybelle/Lumi is worth MORE than some of the other cards?!  It gives the higher level players that already have a great form something more to chase.

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by AteamAreGreedyAsF Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:03 pm

The matching system doesn't seem very good. My team never had one single EVENLY matched fight. Every single fight was a complete blow out for one side or the other. And it seems like any time we have too many wins in a row, we end facing the same team that beats us down every time.

My biggest peeve is the recover. Especially the automatic recover. You come back with such low hp that it basically is free points for your opponent.

Also, I wish they would dispense with the excessive animation. They make it with the newest and fastest devices in mind, not taking into account the number of players using older devices. On my iphone, it is so dang slow, it takes a full minute in between actions. I have pressed recover only to be dead again before the animation even finishes. On my alt bluestacks account, forget it, it's like 5 minutes between animations. I end up pressing the battle button in the corner as soon as I make a move because reloading the page is faster than watching the attack animation.

AteamAreGreedyAsF

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Mutual TP recovery with unknown stranger is pretty BS.  

The slow motion of graphic is also a headache. Agree with AteamAreGreedyASF that the best way to avoid it is to hit the battle button on NE corner.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 pm

I have an LG G2, and the brawl animation and loadings go very quick, I have an extra account on a nexus 7 which is only a year old and it is extreeeeeeemely slow, its quicker to hit the home button and go back to the brawl than to watch the animation

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:41 pm

iPad = extremely fast, dont even have to hit the timer, but on my GS3, i hit the timer as soon as i do anything to just reload the battle

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 am

well, as we do more of these the better clans will move up in rank, so after a few clan leagues your clan will(ideally) settle into a group about the same skill/activity lvl as your clan, so clan league should actually get better the more we do. but yea i do wonder if the matching system within a group  is completely random or weighted.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 am

It's not random. We faced the #2 team and #3 team three times each. There was one day where all the battles were against clans in the top 6. With over 100 clans in each block, all those things couldn't have happened randomly. They must have certain timeslots where they match clans based on position, in order to give opportunity for advancing.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:39 pm

My alts clan placed second and only fought any of the other top ten 3 or 4 times total, not each.  The very last match was 1 vs 2 though.  If it matters, there were only 7 people total in the clan.  Im sure they have some sort of system, but it must take other variables in to account rather than just current position.

In the main clan we finished 2nd, but fought #1 4 times, splitting with them 2 and 2.  Also, last match was 1 vs 2

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:05 pm

DevilJin6Six6 wrote:Also, last match was 1 vs 2
Same here

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:51 am

DevilJin6Six6 wrote:

In the main clan we finished 2nd, but fought #1 4 times, splitting with them 2 and 2.  Also, last match was 1 vs 2

Yes, same here. Smile good finding.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down