Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA Summons - Am I unlucky or is it working as intended?

+6
applesauce
Rinoa
echoside
Delrah
Ologolos
Detroitiger
10 posters

Go down

AA Summons - Am I unlucky or is it working as intended? Empty AA Summons - Am I unlucky or is it working as intended?

Post by Detroitiger Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:09 pm

I received and performed 7 AA summons from the current Halloween event and received the same 3 monsters 2x.  All these monsters were the 1st monster in their respective rank/class when searching. 

I couldn't even sell them for 1 ep if I wanted to.

I received 2x - Taroth, 2x Odin, Courage Preacher, 3x Vlad the Executioner.

It's a small sample size, but is the AA summon broken or are there only a 3-6 monsters available?

I do recall receiving several Taroths and Odins from AA summons from other events, but didn't think much about it.

Detroitiger

Back to top Go down

AA Summons - Am I unlucky or is it working as intended? Empty Re: AA Summons - Am I unlucky or is it working as intended?

Post by Detroitiger Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:14 pm

SoE from my anima summon as well...great ones!

Detroitiger

Back to top Go down

AA Summons - Am I unlucky or is it working as intended? Empty Re: AA Summons - Am I unlucky or is it working as intended?

Post by Ologolos Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Hard to say, but that seems to be what I get from AA summons anymore... one of about 3 monsters from each guild.

I really don't know what the "pool" is, but it's definitely stacked in favor of the ones you mention. So yeah, AA summons seem to be worth very little anymore. I'd almost rather get a skilled rank B. 

I did get a spirit hoarder from a Guild-specific AA summon once, though... not that that's a great monster, but at least a little different than the ones you mentioned.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Delrah Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Same here with the AA summons, same monsters, the first of their type. Taroth, Odin, Vlad.

Delrah

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:30 pm

I got 2 slaughter doll adans, at least i can use them to make a health up stack haha

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:02 am

I got 2x sara, 1x vlad, 1x epetamu

Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:25 am

its definitely stack in favor of the weaker AAs, ive done tons of AA summons, i can say with confidence that most have been your vlads, drus, adans etc.
there have been stuff like tlon, rainbow line, moonsea
and i rolled a ash at one point when it was still costly

on another note:
ive never gotten a soe or sow or sop from an anima summon, in fact this last one i did was ipa =D *knocks on wood
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamblade Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Note that a SoP is better than a crawler down spirit ...

Dreamblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:50 pm

curious to see if the addition of aas to the free aa summon pool changes this.

Ateam claims new monsters added to the summon pool, but that doesn't necessarily mean the probability of summoning them is any better, right?
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:39 am

Ologolos wrote:
Ateam claims new monsters added to the summon pool, but that doesn't necessarily mean the probability of summoning them is any better, right?
i would say that assumption is spot on.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Delrah Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:34 pm

with the latest of the AA summons, instead of getting all First AA of a type.  I got the 2nd AA of a type for all my AA summons. lame.

Delrah

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:44 pm

I dont see a difference between taroth vlad sara adan and the rest of AA in the market atm lol

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Good point. I was happy to get a Saws, but soon discovered I can't sell that either...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:24 pm

I got a purple shade from my CW aa summon, it sold for 18bp.  Definitely doesn't match the investment to get to 500k, but I was happy that it wasn't a nyar.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down