Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Medals III

+6
MoRandi
Delrah
Ologolos
Armitaage
hgrubandT
ryesteve
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Snake Medals III - Page 2 Empty Re: Snake Medals III

Post by ryesteve Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Good luck, but if you end up getting it for less than 300, barring a change to the event, I will be beyond shocked.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Thanks Very Happy  now i can't stop anymore, i'm already far and already used many EP, i hope the luck will stay with me...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasma Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:04 am

Apart from all the EP that needs to be spent, I don't even know if there's enough time to get to 1000000 snake points. You need almost 150k snake points every day of the event and that's a lot. I'm only @ 50k now and have played it a decent amount today. Even have the 4x A+ prog. Sad

Phantasma

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 am

Burning 70 potions a day shouldn't be a problem, especially if you're at the missions that use 20 per click. Shouldn't take more than 2 minutes or so to click 50 times.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:23 pm

Phantasma i have to disagree, i'm already at 510k points and spent only 140 EP, thanks to the slots luck i got in bonus game Very Happy

Too bad no ranking reports, but A-team usual, lame on them...

P.S.: the A+ prog offers 3x not 4x Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:49 am

They're really screwing with the drop rate since last night (in a good way) so if it keeps up, you can definitely get the AAA for under 300 now.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 am

I'm already at 960k and spent 230 EP so i don't care what they did, since i have some hands in slots that i'll go to play, so i will have the 1 mil points very soon, i'll repost after i get it with the final spendings and others Smile

Anyway, today with 670k points was rank 63rd, it's the first time i push so hard and got so low, but i remembered that the first and most bots were for normal missions and the most easy to setup, so i know the 62 ppl above me use bots Smile

Blame A-team if they don't ban all who used bots and grant the 1st place and so on for the first person played fair and so on, not for the 1st placed in event

Here the winner is the one with the fastest bot, anyway these are persons with mental problems, why the hell spend 1k + potions, what gives if they are 1st place, what they win except a big hole in the pocket? the question i ever asked but never got an answer...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 pm

The answer is, if you've got a million potions, spending a couple thousand doesn't make a difference to you, and you get the nice little sticker that says "First place in Snake Medals III event"

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Oh come on mate, a milion potions, you know that's a little bit oversayd :)i don't think no one has that much, and i also dont think many can spend money just for a game sticker Smile
Anyway i also wish i can go atleast once 1st in events, and i had twice the chance so far (that only in events with rewards that cover the spent) but thanks to bot users i never had the strenght to play 24/7 to beat all the bots
I am very sure if there was no cheaters in this game i would have had the 1st sticker by now
And in the end again, event beating the bots whats the point waste ep 5x than the rewards value...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm not saying anyone spent money to get a million potions. There have been at least two instances of dupe hacking that we know of. I'm not saying that I can confirm anyone does have more than a million potions, but if you start with 1,000, it doesn't take a lot of doubling, via hacking, to turn it into a million.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:04 pm

To be sincere, i don't know of any dupe hack, probably because i started this game late, i'm lvl 178 and started game on 3rd january this year, and used the forum from the date you can see on my profile, but used it for more than trade much later, maybe you can PM me and explain details about these hackers, not that i want to use ofc but i'm just curious and interested on those who beat me just for being a fair player

Anyway back on topic: i done my afternoon sleep and i will finish my run to 1 mil points, will be back with details Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Ok back with complete statistics:
Got 1 mil points
Final EP cost 250
Corrent energy per refill: 983
Lvl progress 168 -> 178
Mission area: 120
Mission energy cost per tap: 20
Prog used A+ (sin)
Tactics: each time after got the 30k points on slots used reset to go again

Total rewards got:
The 1 mil point AAA (sin)
IPD spirit from anima summon
AAA War Arm God, Maartehm (sin) from slots free dark summon
AA Bide Randia (sin) from slots free dark summon
2x Covert A progs from slots free dark summon
The 600k points RSS
Not to mention the lots of crystals i got
Also got 6 EP from selling the prog i used

So per total with the luck i got in Free DSs i got a profit from this event, so i am pleased and will stop here Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

I'll buy the AAA off you for 90 ep Wink

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:22 pm

The cheapest was 199 in TM at the moment i placed mine for 190, so you know i wont let it go so low, ofc if you are not referring at the summoned one Very Happy
Anyway lets keep on topic Smile

Last edited by MoRandi on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:38 pm

MoRandi wrote:
AAA War Arm God, Maartehm (sin) from slots free dark summon
AA Bide Randia (sin) from slots free dark summon
2x Covert A progs from slots free dark summon
I got a Lightning Core Evil or Very Mad 

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:01 am

That's the best one you got? LOL

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:36 am

Yeah I got all the normal A rank dark summons too, my favorite being Naga

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:06 pm

I got a Wings of Passion, Flur from free dark summon today. been playing for 269 days now and this is the first time I got something better then an A from a free dark summon.

Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:55 am

i see there is alot of hate for this event?
i thought its great lol but i guess its mostly just me?(came outta semi-retirement to grab that AAA tyranny winged brute lol)

i bought two psycho aa progs at 28 and 30 eps

spent maybe 120eps(cant say for certain, i was trading a lot and didnt keep track lol) on reaching 1mil points(which i hit on day 2 of event)

i went from lvl199 to lvl205 (i have about 925ish energy)

missions are roughly 18-22 ep per tap with returns of about 1k gold per tap

no thought out strategies, but i ->
went past 100 bet, 500 bet and never looked back, 
did double gamble on all 1000 bets(but not the 100, 500 bet coin wins),
 reset 1000 bet rewards everytime after i hit the 30k jack pot.

got lucky on the 30k coin bets twice i believe, with each being well over 100k(netting some 300k with those two alone) 

aa summon was cr4p, amina summon was cr4p, dark summon gave cr4p and a covert A prog(progs are summonable with free ds again?) lol
otoh, amina summon from battle event gave me ipa soo... w/e

on day three, i sold my prog for 60 ep lol, then today i re-bought aa prog+ for 35ish(today) and will march to 1 mil with alt running on 665 energy(im assuming ill be spending maybe160 here, but hopefully less Smile ) its been 2? hours and im at 160k points, have yet to get a 30k slot win
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:36 pm

applesauce wrote:i see there is alot of hate for this event?
i thought its great lol but i guess its mostly just me?(came outta semi-retirement to grab that AAA tyranny winged brute lol)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And admittedly, after playing, it's not as bad as the previous event, in my opinion.

I like the addition of flesh stones as rewards, and the raid crystals that can be found in the missions.

I'm suspect of the medal allocation for higher missions, though. I don't think a 20-pt mission is >= rewarding as a 15-pt mission. (although I guess A team never really said it would be, did they?) My alt, that I play half as much on 15-pt missions, has nearly 2x the medals as my main on the 20-pt missions.

But I'm not a hardcore player and only spent 1 my ep on this event lol.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Ologolos wrote:And admittedly, after playing, it's not as bad as the previous event, in my opinion.
Agreed, but unfortunately, the previous event set an awfully low bar.

A bad event is one that gives me no reason to play. And an event like this one, with such a high luck component on the AAA cost, is a good example. It's not like there's much in the way of prizes along the way. It's really all about getting points to get the AAA. The rational decision is not to play, and buy them off those who DID happen to get lucky, rather than hope that you'll be one of the lucky ones yourself.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:23 pm

ryesteve wrote:
Ologolos wrote:And admittedly, after playing, it's not as bad as the previous event, in my opinion.
Agreed, but unfortunately, the previous event set an awfully low bar.

A bad event is one that gives me no reason to play.  And an event like this one, with such a high luck component on the AAA cost, is a good example.  It's not like there's much in the way of prizes along the way.  It's really all about getting points to get the AAA.  The rational decision is not to play, and buy them off those who DID happen to get lucky, rather than hope that you'll be one of the lucky ones yourself.  
Before started this event, i was lvl 168 and had 785 EP, now after i reached 1 mil points and sold all rewards mentioned before in this thread i'm at lvl 178, i have 830 EP and more than 140 crystals in total, so i belive it's a good event afterall for those who not use bot to spend 1500 EP to get 300 Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Did you sell the AAA to account for extra ep?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:54 pm

I sold it for 170 EP

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:37 am

ryesteve wrote:And an event like this one, with such a high luck component on the AAA cost, is a good example.  It's not like there's much in the way of prizes along the way.  It's really all about getting points to get the AAA.  The rational decision is not to play, and buy them off those who DID happen to get lucky, rather than hope that you'll be one of the lucky ones yourself.  
luck indeed, on the alt i did a 30k bet, and got a return of 450k points.

that said, are psycho mystics useful at all these day? the next psycho aaa looks like a mystic to me  :/
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next