Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do u get Flesh Stone of Fury(EX evolution)?

+2
lennon_68
sevazh
6 posters

Go down

How do u get Flesh Stone of Fury(EX evolution)? Empty How do u get Flesh Stone of Fury(EX evolution)?

Post by sevazh Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:37 pm

How do u get Flesh Stone of Fury(EX evolution)? U cant trade it and its the last thing i need 2 get my EX to its last form

sevazh

Back to top Go down

How do u get Flesh Stone of Fury(EX evolution)? Empty Re: How do u get Flesh Stone of Fury(EX evolution)?

Post by lennon_68 Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Either from battling or from floor 201+ of the current event.  I've heard the drop rate for battling is horrible and the drop rate in the event is 1 stone every 5-10 floors.

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

How do u get Flesh Stone of Fury(EX evolution)? Empty Re: How do u get Flesh Stone of Fury(EX evolution)?

Post by TreyDobe Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:18 pm

lennon_68 wrote:Either from battling or from floor 201+ of the current event.  I've heard the drop rate for battling is horrible and the drop rate in the event is 1 stone every 5-10 floors.
It doesn't sound like it's worth it doing it in the event but it seems like I can never get one from battling :<

It's either use a crap ton of ep to get 1 or 2 stones or keep battling till a miracle happens
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 am

There is another "profitable" option, like i did, waste 30+ EP to get 13 crystals needed to fight a divinity, after that, depending on ur total energy and ur form, waste more EP to fight it of, and than, from other craps you may have a chance to get 1 stone, like me... Evil or Very Mad

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Lol, actually, you don't need to waste a crapton of ep if you go the event route, depending on how much energy you have. At 560 energy, from floor 120 to 600-ish, I spent about 90 ep with a sin A+ prog, and I ended up with 10 white, 14 red, 21 green, 21 purple, and 20 blue stones. The stones are all you will find in the bags that appear randomly in missions. Each bag only holds one stone, but you will not get anything other than stones, so it's a 1 in 6 chance of getting a particular color.

If you're thinking 90 ep is a lot, it's nothing compared to what people drop to rank, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:22 am

Armitaage wrote:Lol, actually, you don't need to waste a crapton of ep if you go the event route, depending on how much energy you have. At 560 energy, from floor 120 to 600-ish, I spent about 90 ep with a sin A+ prog, and I ended up with 10 white, 14 red, 21 green, 21 purple, and 20 blue stones. The stones are all you will find in the bags that appear randomly in missions. Each bag only holds one stone, but you will not get anything other than stones, so it's a 1 in 6 chance of getting a particular color.

If you're thinking 90 ep is a lot, it's nothing compared to what people drop to rank, lol.
I have sub 200 energy with no encouragement to spend, let alone on EP.

... Crying or Very sad 

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Armitaage wrote:Lol, actually, you don't need to waste a crapton of ep if you go the event route, depending on how much energy you have. At 560 energy, from floor 120 to 600-ish, I spent about 90 ep with a sin A+ prog, and I ended up with 10 white, 14 red, 21 green, 21 purple, and 20 blue stones. The stones are all you will find in the bags that appear randomly in missions. Each bag only holds one stone, but you will not get anything other than stones, so it's a 1 in 6 chance of getting a particular color.

I think the most ep I had at any given point in this game was like 60 or so when I sold a few AA's way back when, I usually don't have more than 15 ep on me sooo that is sorta a lot of ep to me lol
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down