Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is better: Axes of Annihilation+ or Blood Wings, Primula+

+2
rekt
borix
6 posters

Go down

Which is better: Axes of Annihilation+  or Blood Wings, Primula+  Empty Which is better: Axes of Annihilation+ or Blood Wings, Primula+

Post by borix Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 pm

I am trying to add a few undeads to my form.

I have Horns (IPA)
Finis (HU)

Axes of Annihilation+ (changed to DEA)

I have been planning to add Soul Consumer with DED and this has not been changed. But now there is this new Undead AA with DEA so I am trying to get her to replace my Axes.

I then will try to get another undead with a skill change to the missing skill IPD. So this would mean get another Axes or Primula and change this to IPD (or buy them changed).

But if you look at the ATK/DEF/HP only which one do you think is better? (I think Axes but do you agree?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]+170401136015620
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]+154001400014000

Both are 41bp.

borix

Back to top Go down

Which is better: Axes of Annihilation+  or Blood Wings, Primula+  Empty Re: Which is better: Axes of Annihilation+ or Blood Wings, Primula+

Post by rekt Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:46 pm

borix wrote:I am trying to add a few undeads to my form.

I have Horns (IPA)
Finis (HU)

Axes of Annihilation+ (changed to DEA)

I have been planning to add Soul Consumer with DED and this has not been changed. But now there is this new Undead AA with DEA so I am trying to get her to replace my Axes.

I then will try to get another undead with a skill change to the missing skill IPD. So this would mean get another Axes or Primula and change this to IPD (or buy them changed).

But if you look at the ATK/DEF/HP only which one do you think is better? (I think Axes but do you agree?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]+170401136015620
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]+154001400014000

Both are 41bp.
Go with either one. With axes low def it will take more damage quickly (especially people using impulse- def- atk+), still 17k atk is awesome on offense pushup  Primula balanced stats make it harder to be killed on defense and 15k atk is still nice

Last edited by rekt on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Which is better: Axes of Annihilation+  or Blood Wings, Primula+  Empty Re: Which is better: Axes of Annihilation+ or Blood Wings, Primula+

Post by MoRandi Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:52 pm

I suggest Axes, since it has great atk (when u attack first) and also more hp than primula, (good when taking dmg, that hp compensate the low def than primula) so final suggestion is to go for axes Wink

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 pm

MoRandi wrote:I suggest Axes, since it has great atk (when u attack first) and also more hp than primula, (good when taking dmg, that hp compensate the low def than primula) so final suggestion is to go for axes Wink
Or you could consider the aesthetic element of your formation and choose Primula over whatever the heck Axes is supposed to be.

I'm all about aesthetics these days... and I'm not just referring to the fact that Primula is a babe. Cash ain't nothin' without the flash.

Cards like Axes and Saws of Time have great stats on paper, but the cards themselves look lame.

(imo)
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 pm

I'd keep an eye out for skill changed Axes/Primula to DED.  I snagged an Axes DED off the market the other day +M(20) for 99 then sold my Soul Consumer for 125 (which I'd bought at 115 lol Smile)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Ologolos, sry mate, i don't know what you are playing, but in this game like many other not aesthetic is important, what i get if i have the best form based on aesthetics if i lose every battle? Think mate before speak ;)and don't make other players think or act wrong, best is the form that does something, not the one that looks like Brad Pitt and Angelina ;)gl Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:40 am

Thx all. Aesthetic is not important to me. If it was I would choose Axes over Primula because a hot chick does not (or should not) look like an undead.

I think in the end it comes down to what I can pay for. I have a few bps that I will probably put in the market for one of these cards. Then I will let the market decide. Now I just have to decide which 2 candidates I will ask for.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:54 am

MoRandi wrote:Ologolos, sry mate, i don't know what you are playing, but in this game like many other not aesthetic is important, what i get if i have the best form based on aesthetics if i lose every battle? Think mate before speak ;)and don't make other players think or act wrong, best is the form that does something, not the one that looks like Brad Pitt and Angelina ;)gl Smile
MoRandi, aesthetic is not important to YOU. It doesn't mean it's not important to ME or SOMEONE ELSE.

"Best" is a subjective term. Stating my opinion is in no way making someone think or act wrong.

Please try to keep in mind that we are discussing a game, from which many people are trying to derive enjoyment. If you enjoy making your form look pretty, as some players do, then perhaps Axes is not the way you want to go. Perhaps you disagree with my argument on the aesthetics of the cards anyway... aesthetics is also subjective.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Personally, I would use axes over primula and just make him leader. Leader's double health pretty much ensures that he'll survive till the end of the battle, and he DOES have the highest attack among the Impulse Undead AA+s. I personally approach form building in the following way:
Leader = highest attack monster
Lowest attack monster
2nd lowest attack monster
3rd lowest attack monster
2nd highest attack monster

In terms of my form, that makes the order
Axes
Finis
Horns
Consumer
Servina

In addition, I set tactics to lowest health.

If you follow the same form order, imo, axes easily wins out over primula.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:16 am

Ologolos i just wonder with what aesthetics helps you in this game...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:37 am

MoRandi wrote:Ologolos i just wonder with what aesthetics helps you in this game...
It doesn't necessarily help you win battles, but it could be a consideration when making a -- for lack of a better term -- buying decision.

When you're buying a car, do you go solely on performance, or do you factor in the look? Why do you think companies spend tons of money on package design? Because people read the list of active ingredients on toothpaste and make their buying decision based solely on that?

I was just proposing a reason you may want to choose Primula over Axes, as the poster was asking.

I wouldn't buy Axes for the sole reason I don't like the look of the card. You might thing that's a foolish reason, but I don't. In the past, I'd considered buying it but decided against it for that exact reason. I'm not super competitive with this game and I don't care if I win or lose a battle because my card has 1000 more attack points than defense points, so I don't base my decisions solely on a cards' stats.

I'd rather have a strong form that looks (in my opinion) badass, than a stronger form that looks (in my opinion) stupid.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:13 am

Ologolos, sry mate but i have to say, ur taking this game too serious, mate, its a GAME, you cant compare a game with real life decision, as from what you have sayd and the comparations you have made, i have no reason to doubt that if you are at the supermarket, in front of the drinks shelf, and you look at it and think "hmm should i buy 6 Cola or buy 300 SP in DS"
Come on mate...i also like and look at aesthetics of monsters, or anything in any other game, but that it's just a secondarry element, only if i fulfilled the needed goal i look for other aspects...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:26 am

MoRandi wrote:Come on mate...i also like and look at aesthetics of monsters, or anything in any other game, but that it's just a secondarry element, only if i fulfilled the needed goal i look for other aspects...
Ok, you're entitled to your narrow-minded opinion. I'm tired of arguing with you about how people other than yourself might view this game.

Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:59 am

Im not narrow minded, everyone can do as they want, i just told ya that ur monster chosing reason is useless, but, nevermind, in the end borix should choose the monster that is best siuted for his form (a beauty parade one, or a killing one)

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Thx Armitaage you are mentioning some interesting things.

Atm I am trying to get a Servina or Consumer for some BPs (but nobody is biting yet Evil or Very Mad ).

If I get Soul Consumer then it will be an easy swap with the Vlad (DED) I have atm.

If I get a Servina then I want to use her to replace Axes and then hopefully get a cheaper Axis and skill change it to IPD. He will then replace Flaming Fist of Fury.

I am not keen on getting a Servina and then skill change her to IPD. I think she will be more valuable with original skill. And Axes comes in all kinds of flavors so maybe I can buy the one I will need in the end.

Anyway enough projects to get me occupied for now.

About the aesthetics discussion: I can understand people want a kewl looking form. I personally don't really care how they look as long as they kick the sh*t out of McFly (and most players that want to attack me).

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down