Beating Grand Summoners in Path of Exile

Go down

Beating Grand Summoners in Path of Exile Empty Beating Grand Summoners in Path of Exile

Post by minskisan on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Just wanted some advice on beating the Grand Summoners in Path of Exile.

I'm running an an AA+ impulse demon team with the A+ prog as team leader and have THIRST DEMON, IPA (20), EARTH SHATTERER PDP (20), SACRILEGE LORD GRIZEL DED (7), and MANIPULATION DEMON BEAST (3)

what should I change to have a chance at beating the grand summoners?

minskisan

Back to top Go down

Beating Grand Summoners in Path of Exile Empty Re: Beating Grand Summoners in Path of Exile

Post by rekt on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:03 am

minskisan wrote:Just wanted some advice on beating the Grand Summoners in Path of Exile.

I'm running an an AA+ impulse demon team with the A+ prog as team leader and have THIRST DEMON, IPA (20), EARTH SHATTERER PDP (20), SACRILEGE LORD GRIZEL DED (7), and MANIPULATION DEMON BEAST (3)

what should I change to have a chance at beating the grand summoners?
zzzz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said it's an AAA team with agility skill

If you want to keep the demon AA+m20 formation. max skill grizel+ to 20, pdp is not a good skill to keep so try changing it's skill. beast- skill won't be to helpful unless grand summoner has beast AAAs (which idk). You have ipa and ded. you need ipd, dea, health+, covert-, or psycho-. Use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to find out which demon or mixed specie AA+s you want to go with.

Here's another thought since you have thirst+, shatterer+ (still needs a skill change) and grizel+ all 3 winged monsters. You can do mixed species winged formation. Then you have tons tons of options to consider. Manipulation+ isn't really strong it being a 22bp monster and it's skill isn't to reliable so I wouldn't use it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Beating Grand Summoners in Path of Exile Empty Re: Beating Grand Summoners in Path of Exile

Post by minskisan on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 am

Many thanks Rekt, i'll see what i cna do

minskisan

Back to top Go down

Post by minskisan on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:32 am

ok, I replaced the Manipulation demon with a Crimson flame warrior level 45 DEA (7) and have managed to kill 1 out of 5 grand summoners. Many thanks, i'll increase stats and see how I go.

minskisan

Back to top Go down

Post by I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!! on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 am

Just max your A+ prog... unless he misses he 1 shot kills all the AAA+s in 5 turns... my other AA+ just eat damage

I_AM_ZHOUL!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by minskisan on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:08 am

A+ Prog was already maxed.

Crimson flame warrior is now level 150 DEA(11) and i'm beating about 1 in 3 grand summoners.

minskisan

Back to top Go down

Post by doublej1965 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:30 pm

There are two bosses I can't beat..(Running Sin A+ prog maxed and 4 winged AA+ maxed Demons, maxed skill.)

1 has erasing wind, Ventus as leader running agility.  Kills me in the first round

2.  Can't remember but I think I can beat that team 1 out of 4 times.

EDITED:  It's not the Ventus that has agility, its some other monster in the formation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Player ID: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

doublej1965

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down