Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psycho Maelstrom now recruiting active players (clan id: 63078666)

Go down

Psycho Maelstrom now recruiting active players (clan id: 63078666) Empty Psycho Maelstrom now recruiting active players (clan id: 63078666)

Post by Staticcole Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Psycho Maelstrom
Clan level: 49
Clan Rank: garnet
Honor point: 37211
Facilities: def lvl 8, att lvl 10, hp lvl 6

Clan id: 63078666

We are a fast growing clan that was made not long ago. We just made some room due to inactive players. I created this clan in hopes of becoming a top ranking clan and have put a lot of gold and ep towards helping it grow. I am looking for players level 80+ willing to help contribute and grow with the clan. If you are active and wish to be part of a growing clan come join.

If you are tired of being in a clan that forces you to donate and doesn't give you anything in return join us.

I give incentives to people who help clan grow. For every million donated. I will gift 1 ep. For those that donate past 15 mil. I will gift 2 ep per mil after the first 15 mil. This is an incentive to donate. Not buying gold. So if you wish to join a clan that helps you out for helping it grow. Look no further.

Must be:
Level 80+
Have a good team
Be willing to contribute.

Staticcole

Back to top Go down

Psycho Maelstrom now recruiting active players (clan id: 63078666) Empty Re: Psycho Maelstrom now recruiting active players (clan id: 63078666)

Post by Staticcole Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 am

Bump

Staticcole

Back to top Go down