Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to change the forum appearance?

4 posters

Go down

Is there a way to change the forum appearance? Empty Is there a way to change the forum appearance?

Post by yunarena13 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 am

This new pattern on the forums is giving me a headache, and being exposed to it for too long will cause me to have a migraine. Is there an option somewhere to change how the forum looks because if it stays like this I won't be able to use the forums anymore?
yunarena13
yunarena13

https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleCornerOfTheInterwebs

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to change the forum appearance? Empty Re: Is there a way to change the forum appearance?

Post by Armitaage Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 am

sorry, we're not allowed to choose our skins, though i honestly dunno why the forum admins don't add the feature under our preferences, it's not like phpBB doesn't support that.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to change the forum appearance? Empty Re: Is there a way to change the forum appearance?

Post by yunarena13 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:47 am

Yea, I was wondering if I was just over looking it because Ive seen it before on other phpBB forums. Thanks Sad
yunarena13
yunarena13

https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleCornerOfTheInterwebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 am

/agree

this pattern is making me feel kinda queasy.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by rezz Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 pm

I thought I was the only one having this problem. I'm getting a headache now as well. Bump for a mod/admin reply.

rezz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down