Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is a better Psycho Team?

3 posters

Go down

Which is a better Psycho Team? Empty Which is a better Psycho Team?

Post by matt_jay50 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 am

Hey. I'm still a little new and I was wondering which team do you think is a better one/worth more:

WWSP+ (IPD), WWE+ (Agi), Divinity Bow Clarissa+ (Psycho Down), Airam+, Silvery Goddess Queen+ (IPA) - (5x brute combo)

or

Silver Armor Giant+, Aura Blade Lance + (covert down), Barrier Artist Iris+ (IPA), Fex the Server+ (IPD), Death Dancer + - (4x Combo)

Thanks

matt_jay50

Back to top Go down

Which is a better Psycho Team? Empty Re: Which is a better Psycho Team?

Post by mewantcookies Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:19 am

There is a party calculator on top of the page but let me give u the link directly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Go there, put your formations and judge for yourself. I can only add that agi is a must on A teams so i think the first would be more "worth more".
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 pm

I've had some permutation of both of those teams, and the second one is better!

the first one; wwsp, wwe, dbc, airam, sgq isn't bad in itself, but it is a low bp team, and even with airam having some good stats, the rest of the monsters all go down very quickly. Which is not to say this is a bad team, but it gets into serious trouble when fighting 110+bp teams; also psycho down isn't super usefull for a psycho team.

The second one; SAG, ABL, Iris, Fex, DD; has too few skills! only IPA, IPD, and covert down? and no agility? not going to fly!

However, the idea of 'unwinged psycho brutes' as a team IS a good one. they actually have perfect skill distribution

WWE, Iris(or suera), WWSP(or fex), Inos, and PFW have... Agi, Ipa, Ipd, Ded, Dea
and weigh in at exactly 100bp with iris/wwsp, or 118 with suera/wwsp, with arguably the best skillset possible

(fex and wwsp are about the same, with fex having 1 more bp, I prefer wwsp because wwsp has slightly more defense; and the psycho unwinged brute team is somewhat defense heavy, so I like to capitalize on that, and I HAVE a wwsp from my old winged brutes team. There really shouldn't be a major difference between using wwsp and fex as the IPD monster, so you should just use the one you have!)

so... I guess I'm recommending unwinged psycho brutes with some modification.

The other thing to consider is team bp cost vs your total bp resevoir. I used to use psycho demons 130+bp, but I switched to the 100bp team because I could make more attacks with it. Similarly, you could make even more attacks with the unwinged brutes who have around 90bp iirc. You should just keep how many attacks you want to make in mind before adding more 30+bp monsters to your formation [ESPECIALLY UNSKILLED ONES! Airam, SAG, DD].
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down