Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAST SUGGESTIONS: Need ONE more final input.

+2
EdwardStarbuck
yunasenna
6 posters

Go down

LAST SUGGESTIONS: Need ONE more final input. Empty LAST SUGGESTIONS: Need ONE more final input.

Post by yunasenna Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Need some suggestions on good formations with my cards, I got an idea of what I want in my teams but yet I do want the highest benefits from what I go. I am SIN guild but I do other teams from other guilds, so I have a bit of varity. It's okay to suggest cards I do not own, Thanks a bunch to everyone for helping. Very Happy

Formations are below in the order: Impulse, Covert, Psycho

IMPULSE CREATURES AS IN ORDER: Wyrm, Brute, Demon

Wyrm - Dragon of Venus - LvL 150 - No Skill
Wyrm - Demon Dragon, Kanna - LvL 70 - Demon Down (1)
Wyrm - Magic Light Dragon - LvL 1 - Increase Party Defense(1)
Wyrm - Nidhogg - LvL 1 - Agility Up (1)
Wyrm - Aya Dragon - LvL 12 - Decrease Enemy Defense(1)

Brute - Blazing Dragonoid - LvL 70 - Critical Rate Up(6)
Brute - Immoral Witch Hilda - LvL 70 - Impulse Down(1)
Brute - Scorn Black Wings - LvL 70 - Decrease Enemy Attack(5)
Brute - Cruel Black Wings - LvL 70 - Decrease Enemy Defense(5)
Brute - Dark Elf Berserker - LvL 70 - Preemptive Strike(6)

Demon - Cannonfire Demon - LvL 6 - Decrease Enemy Attack(1)
Demon - Hellfield Devil Asura - LvL 1 - Increase Party Attack(1)
Demon - Child of Pit - LvL 4 - Agility Up(2)
Demon - Creep-Tail - LvL 70 -
Demon - Flame Kag. - LvL -

Undead - Dark Necomancer - LvL 70
Undead - Ghoul Warrior - LvL 70
Undead - Scrap Meat Zombie - LvL 1
Undead - Skeleton Minotaur - LvL 1
Undead - Jiagnshi Fighter - LvL 1

PSYCHO CREATURES AS IN ORDER: Brute

Brute - Purple Flame Weaver - LvL 1 - Decrease Enemy Attack(1)
Brute - Wings of Fury, Airam - LvL 1 - No Skill
Brute - White Wing Sky Pirate - LvL 1 - Increase Party Defense(1)n(1)
Brute - White Winged Elite - LvL - Agility Up(3)
Brute - Barrier Artist, Iris - LvL 1 - Increase Party Attack(1)

Last edited by yunasenna on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

yunasenna

Back to top Go down

LAST SUGGESTIONS: Need ONE more final input. Empty Re: LAST SUGGESTIONS: Need ONE more final input.

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Are any of these +?

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

LAST SUGGESTIONS: Need ONE more final input. Empty Re: LAST SUGGESTIONS: Need ONE more final input.

Post by yunasenna Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:58 pm

They're all A+'s

yunasenna

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm going answer if they are +m(20) and going based on skills that make a stronger team. Just a precaution - I'm not a huge fan of species down skills.

Sin Wyrm:

Kanna (I'd replace with a wyrm with a better team skill), Aya, Niddhog, Ring and MLD

Sin Brute:

Scorn, Cruel, Blazing, Hilda and Wretched (Not a great team without agi and no skills, but is 5 combo I believe)

Sin Demon:

Pit, Abyss, Cannonfire, Astaroth, and DDD (Not a great skill set here, but a workable team. Lots of replacements (balrog, amun, Flame kag needed)

Covert Wyrm - Not enough for a full team

Psycho Brute:

Weaver, Sky Pirate, Iris, WWE, and Airam

I'm not an expert or anything, but this seemed ok.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by yunasenna Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:04 pm

added the final teams

yunasenna

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:50 pm

yunasenna wrote:
Demon - Cannonfire Demon - LvL 6 - Decrease Enemy Attack(1)
Demon - Hellfield Devil Asura - LvL 1 - Increase Party Attack(1)
Demon - Child of Pit - LvL 4 - Agility Up(2)
Demon - Creep-Tail - LvL 70 -
Demon - Flame Kag. - LvL -

why, why, why, why the creep-tail? sock it to that creep and put a balrog in, foo', ya foo'!(yeah, i am SO imitating killer bee from naruto, sue me!)

while you're at it, make sure your balrog still has his original skill, not something crabby like CL. yes, cannon, rog, kag, asura, pit is very mainstream, but that's ok. there's a good reason why, what with TWO high attack monsters that actually HAVE skills and don't need no skill spirits that cost through the nose.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

I'd drop cannonfire actually, that team is a glass cannon and has no real use for Decreasing enemy attack

Balrog - Covert down
Haddu - IPA
Amun - Psycho Down
Pit - Agility
Flame Kag - DeD

Maximize the decreased defense with both guild downs imo
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:56 pm

actually, it's not as much of a glass cannon as you might think. dea(20) has very good synergy with with kag's insane def(8472 def on kag you know). if you want to get even more out of dea, at the cost of some atk, i would actually do:

Cannon+(highest atk AND DEA)
Asura+(best of the best where ipa is concerned)
Amun+(psycho down and second highest def, along with health to match, and 7920 atk is not too shabby)
flame kag+(tank anyone? also has ded, never a waste)
pit+(irreplaceable. 'nuff said)

this will result in two tank demons with fairly high attack and still maintain the skill base of ipa, ded, agi. but i seriously think you're underestimating dea's usefulness here. i have a guy from kheimon's clan dreading the day when i get my cannonfire's skill maxed, lol. of course, he's running covert wyrms with hellfire instead of jupiter, and he's been telling me that he's had a real b***h of a time with my team, even though he's going first. also, i have been destroying 25-30 bp AA+ teams with my A+ team, largely cuz of dea, ded, and guild down. admittedly not fully max skilled, but still.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Until Torrent Knight, Dyle came out :-P

If you are making an A+ team, you should make it with the assumption that you wont be attacking any good AA+ teams anyway, why use DEA when only 1-2 of the enemy team will actually be attacking you? If you have both guild downs you gain 20% DEA and additional 20% DED 100% of the time, you will get 100% use of the skill rather than 1-2 Hits.

As for defending, who cares? DEA might have an increased use there but I mean...you get attacked by 2 different people 99% of the time; first are morons who don't stand a chance, and second are stacked teams who know they can beat you and your skills don't make a difference.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Horg wrote:
you get attacked by 2 different people 99% of the time; first are morons who don't stand a chance, and second are stacked teams who know they can beat you and your skills don't make a difference.

LOL!

yeah, I noticed that too...

it's almost always either someone with a hobble cobble team that isn't even a real team or anything (mix match species, rarities, guild, and pretty bad skillset assuming native skills) or lv 150+ player with 5xAAs (and not the cheap ones either! no drus, taroths, odins, or 16bps).

99% of the time lol

by the way, how high is the 'new' official sin demon form bp-wise now? (balrog or chicken, kag, cannon, pit, asura)

is it as high as psycho demons? higher? i remember my psycho demon team was around 130, which was too high for me since I like to do a couple battles
i also don't know what sin demons old bp was... but i think cannon demon would increase the bp cost, just wondering about how much.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Horg wrote:

Until Torrent Knight, Dyle came out :-P

i thought dyle is a brute, i had one but sold it already
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Old was 112/120 with sdm/amun, new is 119/126 with rog/amun. And both guild downs are redundant in A+ metagame, imo, where glass cannons rule anyway. Might as well go for all the highest atk monsters, rather than trying to find a non-existent balanced set up. Given the attacker goes first (with equal agi) nature and stat distro leaning towards atk, balanced teams wash out against glass cannons defensively, so since you'll lose on defense either way, may as well crank out the atk so you could at least beat most of the el cheapo AA+ teams, which would be able to cream a "balanced" team.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down