Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Undead with Agility Skill?

3 posters

Go down

Sin Undead with Agility Skill? Empty Sin Undead with Agility Skill?

Post by DiGeRaTi Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:35 pm

hello fellow Summoners! i am trying to put togather a sin undead team with all the tank undead with no skills such as Dark Necromancer, Berserker Skull Hunter, Meatbag Zombie, Crypt Keeper. But im wondering if there is another high bp sin undead with no skill to make the form completely without a skill. or if there is a sin undead with agility skill. if so please let me know and thank you for your help in advance.
DiGeRaTi
DiGeRaTi

Back to top Go down

Sin Undead with Agility Skill? Empty Re: Sin Undead with Agility Skill?

Post by theimprisoned Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:47 pm

I think there is no sin undead with agility at the moment but you could use Brain Sip it has good stats and critical rate up or you could use Ghoul Warrior he has increase dodge rate when he is +
theimprisoned
theimprisoned

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 am

Unfortunately there is no undead with agility, and I have my doubts as to whether or not A-team will release any other agi monsters, which I do believe they should. They're too obsessed with the bigger and badder AAs (and now AAAs) and they seem to be neglecting a lot of changes and improvements to the A+ tier players. The vast majority of people who play this game are running A+, and the only viable formations are limited. Most of the As that are released nowadays either don't fit into a 4/5x agi formation or DO fit, but are weaker than the existing formations.

Sorry I got a little off topic. The absolute best fifth member of your formation is Gamigin. Revive is a very powerful skill, especially when maxed, in this context. Unfortunately, he is VERY expensive. The only Sin A+ more expensive is Mad Flame. You can expect to pay 75-100 EP for him. Secondly, there is only one other monster with the same skill: Kyuuki+ (yes you have to evolve him for him to acquire the skill). It is very expensive and time consuming to level Gamigin's skill.

Ghoul Warrior is your best bet. He is exponentially cheaper and dodge is also a great skill for a tank-minded team.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down