Cannonfire A+ stats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannonfire A+ stats

Post by Deathblob on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Does anyone have stats for Cannonfire A+ maxxed?

What do the DEA options look like for Sin Demons now? (Spite vs Cannonfire vs Bloodfest)

I saw a Spite+M(20) on Punt's wall selling for 40e just now, pretty sure I saw that offered at 60 recently. Could just be someone needs EP to get the new nekkid girl I suppose. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ID: 176 946 3849 Kik: Deathblob <::Sinnerz::}xx{o Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannonfire A+ stats

Post by bacsiha on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:41 am

just maxed and sold cannon+ yesterday, only remember hjs atk Smile
atk 82xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bacsiha's store : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:22 am

I believe its now 8500 atk for Cannonfire

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by IBScurred on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Is he flying?
IBScurred

Back to top Go down

Post by flipnotik on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Maxed my Cannonfire today.. ATK 8472 DEF 5648 HP 7766
flipnotik

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosh on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 am

it is not flying, but the price is flying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Main form

Form for fun [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Gosh wrote:it is not flying, but the price is flying

lol, no wonder, with cannon+m being THE highest attack impulse demon and an instant replacement for SDM+, being as it shares a skill with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastlySerenity on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 am

What's the ballpark price for just regular A cannonfire demon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID:1895107909
IGN: Mirakai

BeastlySerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 am

Hard to say, serenity. There's maybe 5000 or so regs having been released so far. Most of them have been evolved already, leaving maybe 1000 still out there. With the event almost over, cannonfire is about to become unsummonable. The supply is somewhat high right now, but will sharply drop within the next 72 hours. That said, most sellers will probably be asking for around 15 ep for a reg now. This is high because when flame kagutsuchi came out, people were asking 16 ep for an A+, not a reg. Pricing cannonfire is not easy, supply is drying up, demand is rising, and then there's his insane stats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by BeastlySerenity on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Thanks Armitaage,
I appreciate that estimate. Going to be looking for one now. My team is basically the same as your sig lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID:1895107909
IGN: Mirakai

BeastlySerenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:11 pm

You're welcome. And is the order the same too? I did this based on a recipe from larry, actually. Tactics = lowest health, order = highest atk as leader, then the rest are lowest atk to second highest atk. This way I kill as many as possible on first round and protect my highest atk so I can use him over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Armitaage wrote:You're welcome. And is the order the same too? I did this based on a recipe from larry, actually. Tactics = lowest health, order = highest atk as leader, then the rest are lowest atk to second highest atk. This way I kill as many as possible on first round and protect my highest atk so I can use him over and over again.

lol i use wwsp+ as my leader, my first monster Very Happy also cause shes stronger and does much more dmg than wwe but still looks like im running a A+ team, as sort of a trap, some people dont pay attention to teams and just atk base on your leader and bp, then i spring 3 AA+ and agi(20) on them, works out well for the most part, plus i only use like 137 bp per atk which is decent as there are plenty of high bp A monsters now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:39 pm

applesauce wrote:
Armitaage wrote:You're welcome. And is the order the same too? I did this based on a recipe from larry, actually. Tactics = lowest health, order = highest atk as leader, then the rest are lowest atk to second highest atk. This way I kill as many as possible on first round and protect my highest atk so I can use him over and over again.

lol i use wwsp+ as my leader, my first monster Very Happy also cause shes stronger and does much more dmg than wwe but still looks like im running a A+ team, as sort of a trap, some people dont pay attention to teams and just atk base on your leader and bp, then i spring 3 AA+ and agi(20) on them, works out well for the most part, plus i only use like 137 bp per atk which is decent as there are plenty of high bp A monsters now

heh, for me the idea is to do as much damage as quickly as possible. to do that, with the exception of my highest atk monster(which is my leader to protect it with double health), i arrange my monsters in lowest atk first and target lowest health first. with three of my monsters having 7700+ atk, unless i am against a good AA+ team(hybrid or pure), only 1 monster is left for the enemy at the end of round 1, at most(when attacking. when defending it varies, naturally). of course, we all have our own style, but this has worked for me pretty well any time, especially against AA/+ hybrid teams(unless they have more than 2 AA/+ and agi, in which case i'm screwed).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by FireThunder on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Thanks for the advice in this thread, Armitaage. I've been working on a demon team for a while and your advice (and the formation guide, lol) has given me quite a bit of help.

My team right now is Amun+, Pit+, Beez+, DotAbyss+, and Flame Kag+. I'm currently leveling up my Cannonfire+ to replace Beez and I'm going to pick up an Asura+ to replace my Abyss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FireThunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm

You're welcome, FireThunder, glad to be of assistance. Personally, I'd use Balrog over amun, for the higher atk. Covert down also helps me keep those rowdy covert wyrms in line, lol, otherwise they'd wreak havoc on my team with imp down, demon down, AND dea, the basterds. Covert down, dea, and ded allow me to level the playing field a bit, lol. But again, the choice between Balrog/paimon/silver black demon and amun/kali is entirely personal choice, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Armitaage wrote:

heh, for me the idea is to do as much damage as quickly as possible. to do that, with the exception of my highest atk monster(which is my leader to protect it with double health), i arrange my monsters in lowest atk first and target lowest health first. with three of my monsters having 7700+ atk, unless i am against a good AA+ team(hybrid or pure), only 1 monster is left for the enemy at the end of round 1, at most(when attacking. when defending it varies, naturally). of course, we all have our own style, but this has worked for me pretty well any time, especially against AA/+ hybrid teams(unless they have more than 2 AA/+ and agi, in which case i'm screwed).

yea that what i did too when i was running A+ and it works very well, however since im using a hybrid A/AA team w/ agi(20) now i can crush pretty much any A+ team regardless of my team order and whether im atking or defing but not quite able to go against full AA so best to avoid them, but having a A+ leader get me more battles from weaker teams(and thus gold) lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Armitaage wrote: Covert down also helps me keep those rowdy covert wyrms in line, lol

You'll never keep us in line...NEVAH!!!

Muaaahahaha!!!

;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monster Corp. (26818537)
- A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚

Need a new AA+? Why not Zoidberg?
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Lol, really? Looks to me that you're doing exactly what I WANT you to do, lol :-P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Armitaage wrote:Lol, really? Looks to me that you're doing exactly what I WANT you to do, lol :-P

No see, no I'm not, well maybe, no NO not doing what you want me to, well...aaaaagh!!!

Back OT Cannonfire is pretty nasty looking though for the A+ Sin game. I'll be curious to see if Awakened Bestia does anything for the Covert Demon game, what with Tide Demon prog from the last event...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monster Corp. (26818537)
- A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚

Need a new AA+? Why not Zoidberg?
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:20 am

Without an agi monster, it won't do $#!7 for it, lol. Otherwise, covert demons A+ look pretty promising, lol, they just need agi monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top