Spite+ or Asura+

Post by God_of_War on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:48 pm

I have a fully maxed Sin Demon A+ team of

Balrog+ (4)
Asura+ (20)
Spite+ (20)
Flame Kag+ (20)
Pit+ (20)

I now have turned to a hybrid A+/AA+ team with the aim of building a full AA+. So coming in is

Adan AA+m (20)
Vlad AA+m (20)
Moon Sea AA+ level 128 (20)

Only just put them in as I lose all bar 1 combo with the switch and it took all 3 to keep my attack around the 60K mark.

Flame Kag comes out due to same skill as Vlad, and Balrog on a low skill leaves also. Just cannot decide between Spite or Asura. I thought I would leave Asura in as I attack more than get attacked by far, and with agility felt that reducing attack was less important as by the time the other guy gets a turn it will be practically over. Have since read though that AA teams are typically more defense minded. So am confused as to what is best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i.d. 1891614695 Ares

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Re: Spite+ or Asura+

Post by Armitaage on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 am

you can run both, i know i would. when you are actively attacking, run asura+. when you're finished fighting, switch to kag+. defensively, when you are getting attacked, it's better to knock the enemy's attack down big time. when you're attacking and get the benefit of going first anyway, might as well increase your damage as much as possible, especially against full 5x AA+M(20) teams, as those tend to have health and def coming out the wazoo, so boosting your damage as much as possible is a very good idea. at least, that's what i would do, but i'd wait to hear from kyan or one of the others before deciding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
General of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Thank Armitaage. Makes a lot of sense

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i.d. 1891614695 Ares

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content