Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for B, B+ Monsters to Pass Around

2 posters

Go down

Looking for B, B+ Monsters to Pass Around Empty Looking for B, B+ Monsters to Pass Around

Post by matt_jay50 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Hey All,

I'm looking to start a thread/group where we trade around B, B+ monsters. I'm not sure if anyone knows or not, but the top achievement bonus for B monsters is 21xp an hour. That is great haha!

So if anyone wants to join me in trying to get that achievement it would be fantastic.

I've already started farming out some crystals so I should be able to pass a whole lot of monsters very soon Smile

matt_jay50

Back to top Go down

Looking for B, B+ Monsters to Pass Around Empty Re: Looking for B, B+ Monsters to Pass Around

Post by dkxnyc Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 am

I mostly sell/sacrifice my C/C+ monsters, but I am willing to lend back and forth some B/B+ monsters that have no skills. That way they have no value except for achievement purposes. I saved quite a bit.

Let me know when you are interested in trying this.

dkxnyc

Back to top Go down

Looking for B, B+ Monsters to Pass Around Empty Re: Looking for B, B+ Monsters to Pass Around

Post by matt_jay50 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:44 am

That sounds Great! I also have a good number of them thanks to the new event/ dark crystals. Send me an ally request and we can just send some back and forth.

matt_jay50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down