Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by JessicaMD on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:36 pm

THREAD UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT


Armitaage wrote:Well, it still needs a bit of work, specifically with the layout of the myriad of options, but here's a sig maker:

http://armitaage2.heliohost.org/sigform.php

A couple of notes:
1 - use precise numbers for font sizes. Just type "16", not "about 16", "16 or so", or "~16".
2 - try to avoid trailing spaces in all fields. Trailing spaces would be a very big problem in custom background, font size fields, or font color fields.
3 - the most important note of all: save the signature and upload it to an image host of your own, please do NOT hotlink the image on my site. I ask this because I don't want my site to exceed it's share of the hosting server's resources; if it does, it may be taken down by the hosting company.


OLD THREAD INFORMATION UNDERNEATH

Spoiler:


THREAD IS DEFUNCT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

-I somehow lost all of the fonts on paint.NET which I was using to make these... not sure how or why that happened, one day they were all just gone!

*well not ALL the fonts are gone, but the three I used specifically for name, quote and id are gone somehow, I'm trying to figure what happened and to get them back, and the thread will be back when I find them!




Would you like a forum signature with your formation, guild, and id like shown below?






Armitaage, larry378 or I can make one for you!

Just fill in the following form!

Signature Request Form:

Player Name: (your name in the game, not your forum name)
Guild: (tyranny/sin/rancor)
id:
Formation:
Formation Leader: (will be displayed in center of the other four)
Quote: (if you want a catch-phrase or something above your id, this is totally optional! but can be included if you want one)
Background: *
Animated: (Y/N)
Special Notes: (special notes and requests pertaining to the signature, totally optional!)


*(chosen from the list of available backgrounds, or upload your own with your request if you want a custom background, just make sure it is 600x150)

and we'll make one for you!


-Standard Backgrounds-





Pink/Psycho
[P1]
[P2]
[P3]
[P4]





Red/Impulse
[R1]
[R2]
[R3]
[R4]





Green/Covert
[G1]
[G2]
[G3]
[G4]
For Example:

Player Name: Player
Guild: Rancor
id: 1234567890
Formation: 4x Carbuncle, Quetz
Formation Leader: Quetz
Quote: ~Personal Quote~
Background: [G2]




remember! if you want a special background of your own, just attach a 600x150 image of it to your request and we'll use it!

There is no time guarantee on when requests will be filled, we'll get around to them when we get around to them... which isn't all that bad considering this is a 100% free service  Razz

Blank Form here! just copy and paste and fill in!

Code:

Player Name:
Guild:
id:
Formation:
Formation Leader:
Quote:
Background:
Animated:
Special Notes:



Last edited by JessicaMD on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 am; edited 8 times in total

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by applesauce on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:16 pm

oh yay free service, i been meaning to make one myself but really havent had the time Very Happy

heres my form

Player Name: Applesauce
Guild: tyranny
id: 2745475550
Formation: tlon+, daji+, wwsp+, mary+, wwe+
Formation Leader: wwsp+
Quote:
Background: p2



thanks for the helpand time =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
applesauce

Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 28
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Deathblob on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Player Name: Deathblob
Guild: Sin
id: 1769463849
Formation: Ring,Aya,MLD,Nidhogg,DD Kanna
Formation Leader: Ring
Quote: Swamp Farmer
Background: R3

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ID: 176 946 3849 Kik: Deathblob <::Sinnerz::}xx{o Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
avatar
Deathblob

Posts : 479
Join date : 2012-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by JessicaMD on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:24 pm

applesauce wrote:oh yay free service, i been meaning to make one myself but really havent had the time Very Happy

heres my form

Player Name: Applesauce
Guild: tyranny
id: 2745475550
Formation: tlon+, daji+, wwsp+, mary+, wwe+
Formation Leader: wwsp+
Quote:
Background: p2



thanks for the helpand time =D



enjoy Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by JessicaMD on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Deathblob wrote:Player Name: Deathblob
Guild: Sin
id: 1769463849
Formation: Ring,Aya,MLD,Nidhogg,DD Kanna
Formation Leader: Ring
Quote: Swamp Farmer
Background: R3

Thanks!


Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by applesauce on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:59 pm

JessicaMD wrote:

enjoy Very Happy

looks good thanks ill just change the id color/shape a little for visibility Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
applesauce

Posts : 539
Join date : 2012-09-04
Age : 28
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Jewelguy on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Sounds great! Million thanks jessicaMD!


Player Name: Jewelguy
Guild: Tyranny
id: 2275871323
Formation: Sear Djinn+, Seeker Quadriga+, Sky Dragon+, Beelzebub+, Fafnir+
Formation Leader: Sear Djinn+
Quote: Proud lieutenant of The Forbidden Elites clan #94176222
Background: P1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by JessicaMD on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Jewelguy wrote:Sounds great! Million thanks jessicaMD!


Player Name: Jewelguy
Guild: Tyranny
id: 2275871323
Formation: Sear Djinn+, Seeker Quadriga+, Sky Dragon+, Beelzebub+, Fafnir+
Formation Leader: Sear Djinn+
Quote: Proud lieutenant of The Forbidden Elites clan #94176222
Background: P1

Hmmm... your quote is a little too long, would you be fine with "lt. Forbidden Elites"? If i put all you want down, it'll have to be really really tiny text.

Also we're at the mall right now so im responding via phone, i'll take care of it when we return Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Bender214 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 pm

You are awesome. I'll be hitting u up tomorrow when I get to a pc Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bender214

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Jewelguy on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:46 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
Jewelguy wrote:Sounds great! Million thanks jessicaMD!


Player Name: Jewelguy
Guild: Tyranny
id: 2275871323
Formation: Sear Djinn+, Seeker Quadriga+, Sky Dragon+, Beelzebub+, Fafnir+
Formation Leader: Sear Djinn+
Quote: Proud lieutenant of The Forbidden Elites clan #94176222
Background: P1

Hmmm... your quote is a little too long, would you be fine with "lt. Forbidden Elites"? If i put all you want down, it'll have to be really really tiny text.

Also we're at the mall right now so im responding via phone, i'll take care of it when we return Smile




Lt. Forbidden Elites


Yes JessicaMD, that will work. Thanks again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
avatar
Jewelguy

Posts : 277
Join date : 2012-11-08
Age : 41
Location : U.S.of A.

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by JessicaMD on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:37 pm



enjoy Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by rkhtse on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 am

Oh my god, someone is offering free service. Thanks big brother. Smile

Player Name: r
Guild: rancor (I join the wrong guild, all my cards are tyranny)
id: 2437529857
Formation: White wing of hope+, Dawn Lilan+, Moonlight Selene+, White wing sky pirate+, White Wing Elite+
Formation Leader: White Wing of Hope+
Quote: Girl-Monster Only
Background: G1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
rkhtse

Posts : 213
Join date : 2012-10-04
Location : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Armitaage on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 am

great thread and service. btw, you may be glad to know that i have finally started concrete work on making a proper generator for this sort of thing, though mine will be slightly bigger at 600x165, lol. not nearly done yet, as it takes some serious coding to make it work(i'm doing it in php and will be dabbling with mysql as well as php/html, and there's a lot to be done. among other things, i have to figure out how to utilise fonts properly, lol, which is not easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly


*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
avatar
Armitaage

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Deathblob on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 am

Thanks a bunch, that's super!

I decided it needed a few more eyeballs, though. Legibility be damned! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ID: 176 946 3849 Kik: Deathblob <::Sinnerz::}xx{o Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
avatar
Deathblob

Posts : 479
Join date : 2012-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Bender214 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:16 am

Player Name: bender214
Guild: Sin
id: 2125968032
Formation: Sara+, Luka+, Anna+, Arin+, Adan+
Formation Leader: Anna+
Quote: Sith Empire
Background: R2


Actually use a 7 card team, swapping in CoD+ or Evan+ depending on opponent. But this is the form I usually have up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bender214

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Armitaage on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 am

Bender214 wrote:Player Name: bender214
Guild: Sin
id: 2125968032
Formation: Sara+, Luka+, Anna+, Arin+, Adan+
Formation Leader: Anna+
Quote: Sith Empire
Background: R2


Actually use a 7 card team, swapping in CoD+ or Evan+ depending on opponent. But this is the form I usually have up.



enjoy. not quite like what larry and jessie might make, but i think i am close enough. file is attached to post in case you want to download it, or you can simply copy this code:

Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]
Attachments
bender214sig.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(180 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly


*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
avatar
Armitaage

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by larry378 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:51 pm

rkhtse wrote:Oh my god, someone is offering free service. Thanks big brother. Smile

Player Name: r
Guild: rancor (I join the wrong guild, all my cards are tyranny)
id: 2437529857
Formation: White wing of hope+, Dawn Lilan+, Moonlight Selene+, White wing sky pirate+, White Wing Elite+
Formation Leader: White Wing of Hope+
Quote: Girl-Monster Only
Background: G1

Here's one with your name in uppercase


annnnd lowercase


not sure which one you want so I just made both

sexy team btw


Armitaage wrote:
Bender214 wrote:Player Name: bender214
Guild: Sin
id: 2125968032
Formation: Sara+, Luka+, Anna+, Arin+, Adan+
Formation Leader: Anna+
Quote: Sith Empire
Background: R2


Actually use a 7 card team, swapping in CoD+ or Evan+ depending on opponent. But this is the form I usually have up.



enjoy.
not quite like what larry and jessie might make, but i think i am close
enough. file is attached to post in case you want to download it, or
you can simply copy this code:

Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]


looks good!

tell ya what, if you have a couple of templates of what kind of backgrounds and font/format standards you use (one imp, one psycho, one covert)+ additional background options, could you post them? and then Jessie can add them to the original post and folks can specify which type of signature they want?

e.g.

Hi I'm player alice and I would like a sig by Armitage containing ...

or

Hi I'm player bob and I would like a sig by Jessie or Larry containing ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: the pm system on the forum is on the fritz, incoming and outgoing messages are not always delivered.
For guaranteed communication just reply to the post or message me in-game. Thank You.


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
General
avatar
larry378

Posts : 927
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : Riding a missile waving a cowboy hat

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Armitaage on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Lol, right back at you, I would love to know what fonts you guys are using too, lol. Also, for the generator I'm working on, could you give me the lightning backgrounds you guys use, but slightly bigger? My generator will use 600x165 images, lol. About to hit the sack atm, but when I come home from work I'll post the templates I would use for the various guilds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly


*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
avatar
Armitaage

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by larry378 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 pm

unfortunately with the backgrounds; these were already cut and rotated from larger images. didn't save the exact positioning and angle etc...

but all it really is is googling "red lightning", opening a NxM field (600x150 in our case, 600x165 in yours), making that field transparent, then pasting the image without expanding the field to fit image size, and rotating and moving the image until whatever shows up in the frame looks good.

Didn't really save the links for the source that backgrounds are cut from, but they're mainly just wallpaper images from google.


fonts are...

id: AR Blanca
Name: AR Destine
Quote: AR Essence

the impulse/tyranny/rancor are word arts from some third party online fancy font thing which were all just made and saved as transparent pngs, I don't remember the specific site or font...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: the pm system on the forum is on the fritz, incoming and outgoing messages are not always delivered.
For guaranteed communication just reply to the post or message me in-game. Thank You.


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
General
avatar
larry378

Posts : 927
Join date : 2012-08-17
Location : Riding a missile waving a cowboy hat

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by JessicaMD on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 pm

we're not so much bad documentation than we didn't bother to make any documentation at all Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Bender214 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Fantastic, thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bender214

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Bender214 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Oy! After several weeks of running the same team, and finally getting a sig, I make a trade with Anna... Soooo... have a new team now if someone can fix me :/

Player Name: bender214
Guild: Sin
id: 2125968032
Formation: Evan+, Luka+, Dark Ritual Elf+, Arin+, Vlad+

Formation Leader: Dark Ritual Elf+
Quote: Sith Empire
Background: R2


If I can find a nice skill changed Tengen+, it may change again. But, this should be a form I run for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bender214

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Bestron2 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:54 pm

larry378 wrote:
rkhtse wrote:Oh my god, someone is offering free service. Thanks big brother. Smile

Player Name: r
Guild: rancor (I join the wrong guild, all my cards are tyranny)
id: 2437529857
Formation: White wing of hope+, Dawn Lilan+, Moonlight Selene+, White wing sky pirate+, White Wing Elite+
Formation Leader: White Wing of Hope+
Quote: Girl-Monster Only
Background: G1

Here's one with your name in uppercase


annnnd lowercase


not sure which one you want so I just made both

sexy team btw


Armitaage wrote:
Bender214 wrote:Player Name: bender214
Guild: Sin
id: 2125968032
Formation: Sara+, Luka+, Anna+, Arin+, Adan+
Formation Leader: Anna+
Quote: Sith Empire
Background: R2


Actually use a 7 card team, swapping in CoD+ or Evan+ depending on opponent. But this is the form I usually have up.



enjoy.
not quite like what larry and jessie might make, but i think i am close
enough. file is attached to post in case you want to download it, or
you can simply copy this code:

Code:
[IMG]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif[/IMG]


looks good!

tell ya what, if you have a couple of templates of what kind of backgrounds and font/format standards you use (one imp, one psycho, one covert)+ additional background options, could you post them? and then Jessie can add them to the original post and folks can specify which type of signature they want?

e.g.

Hi I'm player alice and I would like a sig by Armitage containing ...

or

Hi I'm player bob and I would like a sig by Jessie or Larry containing ...

Errr, Larry, I think the "R" guy didn't have two Dawn Lilins in his team... I think he had a WWSP somewhere though. Because having two of the same monsters looks really strange...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.


Monster Corp. (26818537) & [S.T.A.R.S] Alliance
avatar
Bestron2

Posts : 217
Join date : 2012-09-02
Location : Sydney, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by JessicaMD on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:18 pm

oh Larry Rolling Eyes







Bender214 wrote:Oy! After several weeks of running the same team, and
finally getting a sig, I make a trade with Anna... Soooo... have a new
team now if someone can fix me :/

Player Name: bender214
Guild: Sin
id: 2125968032
Formation: Evan+, Luka+, Dark Ritual Elf+, Arin+, Vlad+

Formation Leader: Dark Ritual Elf+
Quote: Sith Empire
Background: R2


If I can find a nice skill changed Tengen+, it may change again. But, this should be a form I run for a while.

here's one for you Very Happy



or in Armitaage's format if you like that one more


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
avatar
JessicaMD

Posts : 556
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by XJF on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:41 am

I hate to be a tool, but I totally want the Psycho 2 background lol

Player Name: XJF
Guild: Tyranny
id: 1900598563
Formation: Steel+, Dawn+, (Selene+), Lewd+, DCC+
Formation Leader: Selene+
Quote:
BG: P2


And a big t(-_-t) to everyone with an AA+ form lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
XJF

Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum