Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Package File is Invalid? Help, all ye intelligent folk!!!

2 posters

Go down

Package File is Invalid? Help, all ye intelligent folk!!! Empty Package File is Invalid? Help, all ye intelligent folk!!!

Post by Dark Impact Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 pm

So anyways, on my notification bar on my Android it is telling me:

"Package File is Invalid"

and then it mentioned dark summoner

what does it mean? Should I prepare for something? My app runs fine for now...

Please help me if you are educated in such a subject!

thanks Smile

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Package File is Invalid? Help, all ye intelligent folk!!! Empty Re: Package File is Invalid? Help, all ye intelligent folk!!!

Post by faithnomorex Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:00 pm

This could be several things. A little more info would help.
* Is your android device rooted?
* Can you install new apps or update existing apps from the play store, either on your device or through the website?

It appears to most likely be a ROM issue. As a minimal precaution, I'd suggest making sure you have Dark Summoner ID and IID and anything else important on your device backed up.

Here's somebody who appears to have had the same problem, and found what appears to be a simple solution: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Package File is Invalid? Help, all ye intelligent folk!!! Empty Re: Package File is Invalid? Help, all ye intelligent folk!!!

Post by Dark Impact Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:06 am

Thanks buddy:)

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Did the solution in the link work?

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Well I'm sort of slow amd I didn't really understand it, but I am very grateful for your input and I have my ID and IID recorded:)

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down