Best Way to Earn Honor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Way to Earn Honor?

Post by Byers on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 am

Searched a little bit but didn't come up with anything, sorry if I'm asking a redundant question. When battling people, is there a way to predetermine how many honor points you're going to get, because mine ranges between 1-25 and I'd like to hit that 25 consistantly. Is it based on level, BP, the opponets wins? Any help appreciated, thanks guys

Byers

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Way to Earn Honor?

Post by Armitaage on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:52 am

it's based on both player's honor, and as you advance through the rankings, it'll get harder and harder to get 25 honor from anybody, until it becomes impossible when you're in the top 10 overall. as a general rule, anyone with 4000 more honor than you, or more, will give 25 honor when defeated. a good place to find ppl who will give you 25 honor is the overall rankings. a very low bp "team" is all you will need, and just look for those with C - B+ forms. they'll be easy pickings and will certainly reward you with 25 honor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Byers on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:52 pm

hey thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it

Byers

Back to top Go down

Post by LowPro on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm

I'll ask here instead of making a new threat. I've noticed many players in top rankings swap to a C formation or leave one junk monster even though they're in top rankings. I am just curious as to whether this is a tactic or if they quit the game.

LowPro

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 am

Depends. If they never change from that formation and are dropping rank like a busted bucket, they quit. If they're gaining rank, it's a tactic to maximize honor gained per bp refill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by LowPro on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm

I see; I wonder how they could climb up honor using low level monsters but maybe they're attacking high honor quitters. You know I got this decent team now and figured I'd try getting weekly rewards but my formation is high BP and I don't use potions >.>

LowPro

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvfish2 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:29 pm

More than likely they gave everything away (or sold) and then just left a B or C in the last spot.

iluvfish2

Back to top Go down

Post by kromagdon on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:08 am

Armitaage wrote:Depends. If they never change from that formation and are dropping rank like a busted bucket, they quit. If they're gaining rank, it's a tactic to maximize honor gained per bp refill.

I wouldn't know much about these tactics... Rolling Eyes Razz
But seriously it is hard keeping up in top overall rankings! Neutral
I hit top 1000 overall players to quickly get to my level, 25hp per hit, now I have to hit top 50 players if I want any decent hp. tongue

kromagdon

Back to top Go down

Post by kromagdon on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:58 am

Mini guide:

Top 1000 overall players pretty much guarantee the highest (25hp) in wins, unless you've reached the top 1000 yourself!

Since decoy formations are more becoming the norm the best way to battle top 1000 overall ranked players is: For rank 1 to 300... Send a recon monster ,1bp is best, to test your target before sending your full formation up against them!
For 301 to 1000 don't worry as much about it... Carry on as usual.

Have a strong main formation first before making others for battle then choose the best formation you see fit to use after recon... Don't over estimate your formation since it wastes precious bp! I did it today after recon and lost which is somewhat rare for me if you notice my ingame battle stats. So don't worry if it happens to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~kromagdon~
General (Player id: 2318186381)
...LEGO... (Clan id: 68061976)
For active players wanting to enjoy the game in a high level clan.
Allies: Lotus Underground™️, Outer Heaven.
Main formation: Parasitic centipede, demon bait insect, hell scythe mantis, jade rhinoceros beetle, hell hammer spider.
It's not the power of your formation but how you use it!

kromagdon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Brilliant idea with the 1bp recon! Too bad it's easier to use for gaining honor than for gaining gold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ID: 176 946 3849 Kik: Deathblob <::Sinnerz::}xx{o Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by kromagdon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:16 am

Right... You risk your own stash! Curses Ateam for removing banking! But there are still plenty of AA+ teams that give it back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~kromagdon~
General (Player id: 2318186381)
...LEGO... (Clan id: 68061976)
For active players wanting to enjoy the game in a high level clan.
Allies: Lotus Underground™️, Outer Heaven.
Main formation: Parasitic centipede, demon bait insect, hell scythe mantis, jade rhinoceros beetle, hell hammer spider.
It's not the power of your formation but how you use it!

kromagdon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top