Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ally points

+22
HelloKitty
applesauce
Armitaage
silentsong
blah
JessicaMD
jusbao
Liberator
bognosterfum
Volrath
Shar
General Osf
Deemo
ryesteve
The only god
Delilah
denul
Selej
Troyaof
Finalasylum
Drag0n
Lumais
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ally points - Page 2 Empty Re: Ally points

Post by jusbao Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Was wondering the same about kind of summons can be had from ally summons. As with most statistics, the theoretical probability and actual probability varies slightly so I decided to do 100 summons and came out with this %:

C/C+ - 80%
B/B+ - 12%
A/A+ - 8%

May have gotten lucky with the amount of A's I got, or ATeam changed the theoretical %. Either way though none of the A's were very good (Furnace Dragon was my best).

jusbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I'm saving up ally points to do some testing. I think I have around 80k, so I'll keep track when I go to do all the summons and post it up here with percentages. You have a higher percentage of getting an AA if you are lower level though, so that's kind of disappointing Sad

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:24 pm

I think I got a dark elf berserker once!

but hundreds of C and Bs most of the time, and the ones that have skills are few and far between, and usually have preemptive or slumbering breath Sad
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:29 pm

I get a fairly high percentage of rank A monsters. Of course, they suck and all, but quite a few do come my way.

The rate is about 10% for me(roughly estimating), so 8-10% is probably a good range. You'll get crap like beelz, nagas, elf commanders, blood blobs, GHWs, etc, but maybe you can sell them to someone for skills

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Is nice that some of you guys are doing some testing, i might do the same so we can compare results. I will try to base it on a 100 ally summon scale to make percentages easier to track.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:38 am

I finish 100 Ally point summons. This is what i got:

94 C/C+ Monsters
5 B/B+ Monsters (only 2 with skills)
1 A Monsta (Child of Purification)

I thought i was gonna get more B monsters, way too many C.

I'm level 96 in case somebody does a similar test to see if level has something to do with it.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:12 am

maybe they figure the higher level players should already have or at least have their own means by then of getting the powerful monsters they want therefore they give higher lvl players more sacrifice fodder.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 am

Good logic... I have friends in lower levels and they have a better B/C ratio
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 am

@ about lvl 67- 69, I've spent some 40-60k ally points and had a rather large amount of crappy As appear, though I didn't think to track it, lol. Btw, general osf, to get an accurate percentage of chance to summon the various ranks you'd have to do at least 1000 summons, not 100. Standard procedure when trying to determine probability of something happening, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:34 am

The only god wrote:Actually you can get anything from any summon. Chances of AA are:
Free ally point summon-0.01%
Ally point summon-0.01%
Twitter ally invite summon-0,01%
Referer ally invite summon-0.05%
Event limited summon(if no AA featured for the event summons)-0.05%
free dark summon-0.05%
dark summon-1.0%
free epic dark summon-1.0%
epic dark summon-5.0%

(if i remember correctly)

Sometime, Ateam change summoning chances, you have less chances when the monster you want have just ben featured(they show it in the summon page) but way more on the last days of a monster behing featured(doesnt apply to ally/ally point summons)

so with 2 million ally points you can do 10,000 summons and shold get 1 AA, im on my way, have about 200k ally points right now
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am

One thing you guys should keep in mind is that A Team will regularly adjust the percentages of what drops. So yes, you can do a 1,000 trials today, but that's no guarantee as to what drop rates you'll see tomorrow.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 am

Lol, I know that, lol. It's just that basing conclusions on a sample that is far too small tickles me in the wrong place the wrong way. However, I have noticed a definite increase in the rate that I get rank As and Bs as my lvl increases. I recently spent a week on an alt account due to locking myself out of my main and I never summoned any As on that account, which barely reached lvl 30. However, as soon as I switched back to my main, I'm seeing quite a few As from ally points. Seems that a team might be using different tables for different level ranges, though they probably change those regularly too, so trying to figure out where the boundaries are may be pointless, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 am

I just went through 7,000 Ally points and got 3 A monsters. Nothing special all around 12-16 BP, but I did virtually nothing to acquire the points. So, I'm not going to complain. It's between events, and I wonder if Ateam boost the % during that period because there isn't much else to do. Maybe I'll try my hand at some dark summons. Level 57 BTW.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 am

Lumais wrote:Quick question. Is it possible to get anything better than a B+ from ally point summons or are they all sacrifice fodder?

You can easily get some low BP A (under 15BP) from ally point summon

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchouli Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 am

Oh gosh I burned through the 90-100k ally points I had saved up from the dragon wall event and recorded what I got. For some reason I didn't note exactly how many summons I used....eh

20 A rank monsters. Best were Cruel/Scorn Black Wings, Jade Rhinoceros Beetle, and Child of Pit (5 hell scythe mantis which was kinda weird)

39 skills (including the A rank which all had skills of some sort)

8 ded
7 sleep
5 dea
4 ipa
4 ipd
4 agi
2 crit
2 prestrike
1 impulse down
1 poison
1 covert down

Again...not too sure on how many summons exactly were used but it was close to 100k ally points, so <5k summons

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:13 am

my findings have been very similar. The A's I get are usually "low-grade" but I think once in a while i get something a little refreshing. Never anything phenomenal, though I like to believfe I got my Magic Light Dragon from an Ally summon. Not sure, though... it was a while ago, and I was inexperienced, so it may have been a different kind of summon.

Seems like most ally-summonable A's are the ones that appear as 'captures' whenever there is an event. For example, the pictures seen when you miss capturing an Epic Grudge in the last event, Catacombs of Lament. Which is why I don't spend money on Binding Chains or whatever the capture method is... seems like I can get all that junk in a free Ally Summon. And from what i've heard, the chances of capturing an AA monster are about the same, though i think that's still speculative. But I never see a picture of an AA I missed...

I also don't think I've ever summoned an A+ monster...12 Fafnir A's, but never a Fafnir A+...
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:23 pm

i dont think you can ever summon A+ or AA+, thats what evolution is for
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by yinston Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:27 pm

I get worthless A's all the time from ally points. Like every 10k pts all the time. Spent 150k last night cuz i thought the grand prix ended at 10am. Must have misread that, 12 times. Grrrr. Anyway, got a few A's from that. Nothing even worth an ep though. By the way, thats 750 summons with at best, skilled A's.

yinston

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2