Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game has been idle return to title screen..... After about 2 seconds

Go down

Game has been idle return to title screen..... After about 2 seconds Empty Game has been idle return to title screen..... After about 2 seconds

Post by Miggy Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 am

As I said in title... I'll get on game and after 1-3seconds the game doesn't let me interact with anything, I can hit home but then I get the message saying that my game has been idle, even though it's only been 2 seconds.
I've been playing this game for almost 3 months without a problem then only about a week ago the game began to go idle quicker and quicker until finally i can't even play.
I tried to wipe clean the tablet, then reset to beginning and reinstalling the game, still no luck. If anyone knows a way to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

Game has been idle return to title screen..... After about 2 seconds Empty solution

Post by Miggy Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:32 pm

To start I figured out my problem. In case anyone else gets the same problem I got here is what may have happened.

My clock was set faster than it normally was and for whatever reason this affects the game making it seem like its further in time than it really is, and b/c for some reason my clock was getting faster and faster causing the game to go idle quicker.

So to fix this problem (AND the potentially the Transmission error problem) you must make sure the clock on your device is set for the appropriate time (no more setting clock ahead of time to snooze in the morning). I hope this helps anyone who comes across this problem.
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down