Covert Wyrm Team help

Post by gofook on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:01 am

Have this covert wyrm team

Quetz
Sky
Lind
Mesh
Jupiter

I'm not really trying to lvl up demon down but I will if it comes down to it , was wondering if I should drop Jupiter for Plague and loose the winged combo but gain the 25% DEF ? Any input would be appritiated. Thanks

gofook

Back to top Go down

Re: Covert Wyrm Team help

Post by Armitaage on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 am

is your mesh maxed? if so, please give us the stats, so that we can give an informed answer(Mesh+ stats are currently NOT in the bestiary). depending on that, the answer will be different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by gofook on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 am

Atk6688
Def 4864
Hp 7296 Bp23

Thinking that the ded will be more useful than the demon down but I loose the winged combo... Any advice ?

gofook

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 am

your current form has about 60k atk, right? losing the winged combo you'll go down to worse than crawler atk at some 47k. imo, the loss is too great, when you consider that most A+ forms have virtually non-existent def in the first place, the loss of 13k atk is very painful. better keep jupiter in. also, the vast majority of players with A+ forms that you can fight DO run demons so demon down is very useful, much as it pains me to admit it(i run demons myself).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Agree. Plague is not worth it. With winged and sky max you get enough attack bonus and attack power that you don't need ded even against teams that run +def which is few and far between.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top