Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covert Winged and the Mesh

+2
SwtLaotiaNix7
Scratch102
6 posters

Go down

Covert Winged and the Mesh Empty Covert Winged and the Mesh

Post by Scratch102 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:28 pm

So, I'm building a Covert Winged Wyrm team and plan to re-roll as Covert to get every bonus possible for this team (and to put better use to all the gifts you get from levelling).

A wise person told me:

"Covert winged wyrms are a 5x combo; quetz, jupiter, sky, lind, (vritra,
or mercury) all of whom are actually extremely affordable monsters. This
gets an EXCELLENT skill-set of impulse/demon down, ipa, agi (and a
fifth depending on vritra or mercury or some other winged cov wyrms yet
to be released etc...). covert winged wyrms with imp/demon down are
supremely effective against sin demons which are probably the most
commonly deployed team in the entire game (as discussed in the previous
thread) which makes this a very very very good formation"

So far I have the following as A+, and their stats are listed (ATK/DEF/H):
Dragon of Jupiter - 6120 / 4080 / 5610 16BP (Demon Down)
Dragonlord of Hellfire - 3744 / 5148 / 5616 13BP (IPD)
Sky Dragon - 5456 / 5456 / 4464 15BP (IPA)
Lindwurm - 6624 / 4968 / 5520 19BP (Agility)
Dragon of Mercury - 4752 / 5940 / 7772 22BP (Creation Down)

I have these as (A) only and am working on possibly getting a 2nd to evolve:
Raging Vritra - 5940 / 7128 / 5346 22BP (Impulse Down)
Quetzalcoatl - 7464 / 4976 / 6842 24BP (Impulse Down)
Mesh Dragon - 6688 / 4864 / 7296 23BP (DEA)

So this planned group, from what I can gather the Vrit and Quetz are the same mob, Quetz is just the upgrade and why it is a bit more $$... Would be a good idea to get one for the Guild Down skill.

That leaves me with the last slot, the new Mesh Dragon seems like a good investment, high HPs to use as a leader card, and Decrease Enemy Attack to help against any second round attacks I get from the opposing team (I usually attack lowest HP first). OR is it worth it? Is the combo of Demon AND Impulse down going to just decrease all stats enough to really make those teams fodder for me? Is decreasing enemy attack even worth doing since your goal is to get as close to a one round kill as possible?

What do you all think? I plan to eventually own every Covert Winged Wyrm (no Wyrm Down skill that is out) so I can swap around from time to time, but as a primary team to run, what would you do and why?
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Covert Winged and the Mesh Empty Re: Covert Winged and the Mesh

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:28 pm

You will probably want to build this team. Quetz as leader, Jupiter, Sky, Lindwurm, Mesh. Quetz has lower hp than mesh, little bit better D, but much higher atk and as u know, leader always attacks first. Sky for obvious reasons. Same with Lindwurm. Jupiter for valuable demon down skill, and Mesh can replace Vritra so skills dont overlap, and if u fail to kill off ur opponents in the 1st round, the retaliation will hit for nothing with DEA skill

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Although i must say Imp down and Demon down are gonna be expensive to level..

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm running Quetzalcoatl as leader and then Sky Dragon, Lindwurm, Dragon of Jupiter, and Mesh Dragon. I really like his team. It has over 60k attack and as long as your agility is high there's no reason you should lose a battle against an A+ team. I recommend putting Mesh Dragon in the formation.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:25 pm

SwtLaotiaNix7 wrote:You will probably want to build this team. Quetz as leader, Jupiter, Sky, Lindwurm, Mesh. Quetz has lower hp than mesh, little bit better D, but much higher atk and as u know, leader always attacks first. Sky for obvious reasons. Same with Lindwurm. Jupiter for valuable demon down skill, and Mesh can replace Vritra so skills dont overlap, and if u fail to kill off ur opponents in the 1st round, the retaliation will hit for nothing with DEA skill

Here's what I was wondering...since I've been using my demon team (granted it isn't optimized) I've been using BBD since they have the highest HP and they also get the HP boost from being leader. They have a lower attack than other members of the team but since I have the team setup as 'attack lowest HP first' the leader hits the lowbie and one shots them, always. SO... using the lower atttack as the leader seems to have less impact overall. Right now my Pit is the lowest attack and last to attack so they hit the highest HP on the other team and do some damage.

Just some other things to think about as a config....

So overall the Mesh is a good addition to a winged team. Drawing DOES look like it has Horns as well....would be totally sick if you could get Horned as well as Winged on this team LOL

*psssst Terecon* this is much easier than messages in the game...isn't it Smile
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:02 pm

It sure is lol. And I was kind of wondering whether it would be better to make Mesh Dragon the leader or keep Quetzalcoatl as the leader. If I were to switch the two I would gain over 500 to hp and not lose other stats. So I was kind of thinking of maybe making Mesh the leader. Anyone have any thoughts?
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:08 pm

better keep quetz as the leader, to protect him. the leader bonus to health is best used on monsters that have uber atk and sh!t health. that way they're harder to kill, and can therefore be used over and over again to kill the enemy's monsta.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kheimon Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Scratch102 wrote:Drawing DOES look like it has Horns as well....would be totally sick if you could get Horned as well as Winged on this team LOL

There is no such thing as a horned combo, although it's often been rumored.
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks Armitaage. I was kind of thinking along those lines. I just got a little thrown off because of the 500 extra hp so I forgot about the double health and that helping Quetz survive.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by dp0711 Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Anybody know a good buying/selling price for mesh+?

dp0711

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:48 am

dp0711 wrote:Anybody know a good buying/selling price for mesh+?

Not sure of the going rate, saw some (A) for 20ep and up but I bought one for a Furnace Dragon and 50k gold....so who knows.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down