problems!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unbelievable!

Post by Joe Smoe on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:51 pm

General Osf wrote:i got a Blood Bob in my Free Dark Summon, but the Mypotions are nice.

You've GOT to be kidding!

Joe Smoe

Back to top Go down

Re: problems!!!!

Post by General Osf on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Joe Smoe wrote:
General Osf wrote:i got a Blood Bob in my Free Dark Summon, but the Mypotions are nice.

You've GOT to be kidding!

Really!, that's what i got it's not a surprise... I stopped expecting great monsters from free dark summons a long time ago. True that sometimes you get good monsta, but in very rare occasions.

Now i have come to embrace those Blood Bobs just for the joy they bring me when i sacrifice them for skill Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud member of "CHAOS THEORY" Thanks to my great allies: Savilla, Angelina, Last King, GS693, Mojo611 and Okami.

http://www.ds-forum.com/t2535-general-osf-s-goodies-store-ep-prices#17802
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by jw0002 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Just out of curiosity anyone know how long the event was back up for? I saw the level 21+ boss psycho summon on auction already. Did I miss that much time?

jw0002

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:07 am

Have the DCC with free DS
Not bad Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bacsiha's store : http://www.ds-forum.com/t10267-aa-monster-for-sale

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Murbella on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:32 am

jw0002 wrote:Just out of curiosity anyone know how long the event was back up for? I saw the level 21+ boss psycho summon on auction already. Did I miss that much time?

It couldn't have been up for long at all.

I live in PST so i was on probably 10 minutes after it launched. I initially was able to enter the event, did a few missions but then got kicked out to the main screen. I thought something was strange when i looked at my Battle points and found them full still. Then when i tried to get back in the event section, it kept did absolutely nothing, but every other part of the game worked, including normal, non event, missions.

It kept doing this until they removed it totally.

Now, my personal theory is that A-Team gives their own accounts special monsters in order to make a profit on the side (either officially or someone hiding it from the rest). I suppose it is also possible that someone got really lucky and didn't have the game bug out on them until A-Team shut it down.

Murbella

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:41 am

[quote="Murbella"]
jw0002 wrote: I thought something was strange when i looked at my Battle points and found them full still.

The person who discovers the boss gets a free attack. Meaning your first attack doesn't use Battle Points.
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by mydroid4 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:07 am

I am just curious as to why they are having problems. They ran the Mobious event without issue...Copy and paste new images and let's get this going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID: 1959347283

http://www.ds-forum.com/t4379-mydroid4-s-store

mydroid4

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:11 am

Good news everyone! (Yes that was in the Professor Farnsworth voice) It appears we will be getting more gifts tomorrow.
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:43 am

Terecon wrote:Good news everyone! (Yes that was in the Professor Farnsworth voice) It appears we will be getting more gifts tomorrow.

I'm hoping for 10 energy potions, 10 bp potions, and 10 elixirs. plot But that's probably asking too much. One can dream though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
Jewelguy

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:45 am

At the rate they're going they'll owe us one copy of each event monster because they'll never get the event launched. I just want Mesh Dragon.
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:36 am

Terecon wrote:At the rate they're going they'll owe us one copy of each event monster because they'll never get the event launched. I just want Mesh Dragon.

Lol yeah that'd be awesome. I really hope they get this event going soon. I want the damn skill spirits for the secret custom formation I'm building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 am

silentsong wrote:Lol yeah that'd be awesome. I really hope they get this event going soon. I want the damn skill spirits for the secret custom formation I'm building.

I won't be ranking unless more than half the players say screw the event so no skill spirits for me. I'm anticipating Mesh Dragon being a replacement for Raging Vritra in my formation so that's all I care about in this event. So Let's get this show on the road!
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:01 am

Wait, so how cool would it be if they gave everyone a Guild matching prog? That'd make up for their blunder a bit.
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by God_of_War on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:28 am

Terecon wrote:Wait, so how cool would it be if they gave everyone a Guild matching prog? That'd make up for their blunder a bit.

That would be terrible. I paid 50EP for my prog+ if they just end up giving them away I want my EP back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i.d. 1891614695 Ares

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:36 am

After all these days without events I'm expecting more players to take part in this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Store: www.ds-forum.com/t6462-dream-emporium
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 pm

God_of_War wrote:That would be terrible. I paid 50EP for my prog+ if they just end up giving them away I want my EP back!

That would be unfortunate. But for many players like myself, it would be great because I've never had a prog for an event. It's impossible to get a prog or anything good for that matter when you don't have eps so it's really tough to get one.
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top