Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappointed With DS Soundtrack

+6
keyser sose
raven10732
larry378
faithnomorex
applesauce
Jewelguy
10 posters

Go down

Disappointed With DS Soundtrack Empty Disappointed With DS Soundtrack

Post by Jewelguy Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 am

I just purchased the entire Dark Summoner soundtrack that Ateam just released and is promoting in the game. 99¢ per track or $4.95 for all five tracks. I purchased all five. While the game is totally awesome, the soundtrack is kind of a ripoff. Each track is either 28 or 30 seconds long. The whole album is under two and a half minutes long. Not worth the price! Beware before you purchase it yourself.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Disappointed With DS Soundtrack Empty Re: Disappointed With DS Soundtrack

Post by applesauce Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 pm

ah, thats why they said use it as a ring tone or alarm (as oppse to enjoy the music for what it is) lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:55 pm

When I saw that the soundtrack was for sale, I laughed. The first think I did after finishing the tutorial was figure out how to mute the game. Nothing against the particular music, but hearing the same short track looping over and over gets annoying in any game.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:12 pm

faithnomorex wrote:When I saw that the soundtrack was for sale, I laughed.

ditto on that. My phone is on nearly permanent mute, I didn't even know ds had a soundtrack until I saw that update

The only sound I've heard from ds is that little battle scene with the clanging and yelling and whoosh before the start screen pops up and I usually skip that.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by raven10732 Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:53 am

Someone actually bought it??

raven10732

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:12 am

DS has a soundtrack?

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by verbalkintify Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 am

Jewelguy wrote:I just purchased the entire Dark Summoner soundtrack that Ateam just released and is promoting in the game. 99¢ per track or $4.95 for all five tracks. I purchased all five. While the game is totally awesome, the soundtrack is kind of a ripoff. Each track is either 28 or 30 seconds long. The whole album is under two and a half minutes long. Not worth the price! Beware before you purchase it yourself.

*facepalm*

verbalkintify

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:40 pm

I also was laughing when i read that they were selling their soundtrack, why would i wan to buy it? Even if you like the music, after playing for a while it gets boring and even annoying.

The first time i read "DS soundtrack released" i was naive enough to think that A-Team was giving it away for free to thank players.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:08 pm

General Osf wrote:I also was laughing when i read that they were selling their soundtrack, why would i wan to buy it? Even if you like the music, after playing for a while it gets boring and even annoying.

The first time i read "DS soundtrack released" i was naive enough to think that A-Team was giving it away for free to thank players.

haha I think they were too worried about trying to make a quick buck repacking their sound bytes for sale rather than getting the event to work Mad
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Disappointed With DS Soundtrack Empty soundtrack

Post by Joe Smoe Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:02 pm

General Osf wrote:I also was laughing when i read that they were selling their soundtrack, why would i wan to buy it? Even if you like the music, after playing for a while it gets boring and even annoying.

On one of the social medias they were saying that if you play the soundtrack backwards, you can actually here "Paul is dead. Long live Blood Blob!"

Joe Smoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down