Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lacking Direction and Progresion - Help appreciated

4 posters

Go down

Lacking Direction and Progresion - Help appreciated Empty Lacking Direction and Progresion - Help appreciated

Post by Ian5565 Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Alright, so here is my present situation. I am level 51 with 257 energy and 168 battle points (enough for two attacks). Currently my only real income in this game is coming from the gold i get from my attacks. I'm winning 95% of my battles and gaining about 100-300k a day. My current formation is as follows

1) WWSP + (3)
2) Clarissa + (3)
3) WWO + (7)
4) Silvery Godess + (2)
5) White Winged Elite + (4)

This works out to a 5x combo + my psycho bonus 50k attack.

Right now, I feel as though spending my EP to level my skills is ill advised as I want to start making the jump to AA's. What I want is to switch WWO+ for a Tlon. Problem is, I'm sitting at 6 ep. With this event, I have essentially got nothing. What am I missing here? What are my next steps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ian5565

Back to top Go down

Lacking Direction and Progresion - Help appreciated Empty Re: Lacking Direction and Progresion - Help appreciated

Post by Murbella Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:28 am

I'd work on the agility personally. I don't believe there are any AA's with agility and until you have a very strong AA team, you will be using agility so it isn't a waste.

If/when you meet someone with better agility than you and they go first when you attack them, it will almost certainly mean a loss.

Murbella

Back to top Go down

Lacking Direction and Progresion - Help appreciated Empty Re: Lacking Direction and Progresion - Help appreciated

Post by kheimon Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:07 am

Best way to get on ep market is by selling stacked (4) skills. There are always buyers for IPA, DED, IPD, DEA and agility. Once you have some ep (around 20) you can start to get more into the economy, look for good offers in the auction house's lost pages (p.100-400) or directly from wall to wall, and sell back for a profit. It's all about knowing the game and monsters' values to spot these good deals. That is how I personally built my EP stash.

A bit of prediction can also make you win jackpot. As an example, if you can correctly guess the next agility monsters to be released, you can buy formationless strong monsters for cheap and then wait for the agi boost in value. Example of such formations who need only agi to become competitive are Covert mystics, Sin undeads or Psycho Wyrms. Personnally I'm not a gambler so that would not be my aproach (you never know how much time you will have to wait for these agi monsters to come out).

Once you get a nice EP stash (more than 200), you can start ranking for event AAs and that can also get you some profit (by selling the AA) while leveling you up really fast at the same time.

I would advise against trying to make the transition from A+ to AA team too quick, it will only slow your progression. A+ teams can very well be competitive in this game, especially when your agility is high (which is not yet your case and you will see more agility high teams starting at level 60). Also, many summonables AAs (of which Tlon is) lose value with time as they get more common, so it will be a lot cheaper to make the transition when you are truly ready for it.

Hope this helps Smile
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:40 am

If you are getting that much gold daily. Best way to get ep is to sell those gold. Shouldn't be too hard to find buyer for ~10 ep per million.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down