Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

skills

3 posters

Go down

skills Empty skills

Post by RUTHLESS Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 am

ok guys my questio is this...skills such as revive heal health lighting and so on that seem to not be in the b skills monster..how do you get those. Have i just not found the right b monster yet or can i only get them from a monsters. Is there any of these skills hidden inside some of the b monatera like the onea from events.

RUTHLESS

Back to top Go down

skills Empty Re: skills

Post by Dark Impact Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Actually, Heal, Revive, Health up, and Lightnng are exclusive to A rank and above. Although no AAs have Revive, Heal, or Lightning, Continent Devourer has Health up. Your best bet for leveling those skills are A rank monsters like

Skeleton Minotaur and Evilmoth - Health Up

White Winged Colossus+ - Heal

Kyuuki+ - Revive (Gamigin also has it, but is more expensive)

Thunder Hammer Donner - Celestial Lightning (The skill is exlusive to him and the Thunder Spirit)

Sorry to tell you, but not B ranks have Celestial Lightning, Revive, Heal, and Health Up.

Other rare skills like Arctic Tempest and Hell's Blaze are also exclusive to single A rank monsters and skill spirits, those spirits though, I'm afraid, probably are no longer in existance in the game, as so few were ever rewarded.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Pure White Spirit - Arctic Tempest

Hatred Pledge Victoria - Arctic Tempest

Blood Red Spirit - Hell's Blaze

Mad Flame Vanargandr - Hell's Blaze

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm

There is actually Bs with health up, Jade Roc, for example. They are just not summonable.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down