Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying/Trading These skills: Agility Up, Decrease Enemy Defense, Covert Down, Increase Party Attack and Heal *UPDATED*

4 posters

Go down

Buying/Trading These skills: Agility Up, Decrease Enemy Defense, Covert Down, Increase Party Attack and Heal *UPDATED* Empty Buying/Trading These skills: Agility Up, Decrease Enemy Defense, Covert Down, Increase Party Attack and Heal *UPDATED*

Post by DARKKi Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:58 am

:: PLAYER ID: 2102047515 ::

I am willing to buy/trade for those seen in topic and for list of my monsters/skills you can find here few post below. Open for other kinds of trades too.

Last edited by DARKKi on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
DARKKi
DARKKi

http://www.nzti.fi

Back to top Go down

Buying/Trading These skills: Agility Up, Decrease Enemy Defense, Covert Down, Increase Party Attack and Heal *UPDATED* Empty Re: Buying/Trading These skills: Agility Up, Decrease Enemy Defense, Covert Down, Increase Party Attack and Heal *UPDATED*

Post by zozobra Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:55 pm

I've got 4 ded(1). what are they worth to you?
zozobra
zozobra

Back to top Go down

Buying/Trading These skills: Agility Up, Decrease Enemy Defense, Covert Down, Increase Party Attack and Heal *UPDATED* Empty Re: Buying/Trading These skills: Agility Up, Decrease Enemy Defense, Covert Down, Increase Party Attack and Heal *UPDATED*

Post by DARKKi Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm out of ep's right now so do you see anything in my list worth of trade? I got two new cards what is not on the list yet: Devil Ripper and Charon of Hatred
DARKKi
DARKKi

Back to top Go down

Post by qcandler Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:41 am

I have an IPA(1) and a DED(1).

qcandler

Back to top Go down

Post by ilove141 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 am

price for DED(4) *2?

ilove141

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKKi Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Currently i do not have any ep's or bp's so if you are interested in trade pm me.
DARKKi
DARKKi

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKKi Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:17 am

Here is my list of everything if you want to trade for these:

:: Impulse ::

Blood Blob
Blood Blob +
Beelzebub +
Dark Elf Berserker +
Lord of Gluttony +
Dragon of Mars +
Ladon+
Flame Tarasque +
Scorn Black Wings +
Scorn Black Wings
Pure Dark Embodiment
Devil Ripper

:: Psycho ::

Taroth AA

Chalk Dragon
Catoblepas +
Elf Commander +
Lord of Massacre
Child of Purification
Child of Purification
Child of Purification
Lord of Sloth

:: Covert ::

Creep Lord
Jade Rhinoceros Beetle
Great Horned Warrior +
Sky Navy Slayer
Lord of Void
Great Horned Warrior
Uncouth Child
Uncouth Child
Naga
Hell Hammer Spider
Hell Hammer Spider
Jade Rhinoceros Beetle

:: SKILL B/B+ MONSTERS ::

Increase Party Defense x5
Decrease Enemy Attack x2
Critical Rate Up x2
Preemptive Strike x1
Slumbering Breath x3

:: SOULS ::

Soul of Wisdom + x3
Soul of Wisdom x6
Soul of Enlightenment x1

:: MY CURRENT DECK ::

Rampage Gargoyle + LVL70 SKILL 4
White Winged Colossus + LVL70 SKILL 1
Time Void Golem + LVL70 SKILL 6
Sky Savior Colossus + LVL70 SKILL 6
Seeker Quadriga + LVL70 SKILL 6

Last edited by DARKKi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated list)
DARKKi
DARKKi

Back to top Go down

Post by DARKKi Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 am

Updated list and added some new things
DARKKi
DARKKi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down