hello i need help!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello i need help!!!

Post by Fadedg on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 pm

hi iv been playing this game for about one month and something happen to my phone annd eeryting on it got deldted!!! i ryed playing the game but i cant rember my account id.. all i have is my iid Sad we;l canyou guys help me recover my acount ty!! so much in advance!
my IID:030800420!!

Fadedg

Back to top Go down

Re: hello i need help!!!

Post by faithnomorex on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:10 pm

What you listed is your account ID. Your IID is a longer hex value. Unfortunately, there is no way to recover it. If you were to contact Ateam, they would not be of any help. Next time, make sure to record both your account ID and IID and store them somewhere. This is why Ateam constantly reminds you to send an email to yourself containing this info.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadedg on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 am

ii have a recod of uying items off the website can they use my creidt crd to recover it!! i mean if not thats bs!! they should have an ezer way to recover info!! o lie i spent quite of bit of cash on the game there has to be a way

Fadedg

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadedg on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 am

no*

Fadedg

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:31 pm

unfortunately there is absolutely no way to get your account back, A-Team will not help you regardless of the proof you provide. The data transfer alert has been bugging us all for a long time, you should have paid attention to it.
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadedg on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 pm

wow.. thats such a pain!! from now on fuck this game no lie
! i spent soo much and now its not worth crap! i betchu some 1 one day will make a lawsuite to em!!! good bye guys enjoy the game Sad i will miss u all!!! god by lv 200 dragon Sad

Fadedg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum