Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS GAME IS SCREWING ME!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

THIS GAME IS SCREWING ME!!!!! Empty THIS GAME IS SCREWING ME!!!!!

Post by Tydaddy Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:41 pm

First of all, I want to apologize for ranting to everyone on here, but I don't know how to contact Ateam and I don't know what else to do. First thing, my DS name is Salazar and I ranked 323rd in the den of woe event. When I went to receive my winnings, which was Luka and some elixers, it said I had already received them. I haven't figured out what the problem is or how to get it, but if anyone has any suggestions or can help me figure it out, I would be greatly gratuitous. I spent a lot of time and A CRAP LOAD of Eps to rank there. Another thing is this new event. I have completed 3800+% of the infinite dragon wall, and I still haven't gotten a new AA. Am I doing something wrong?, or am I just extremely unlucky. Again, I have blown through TONS of bp, plus a skill point reset on this event. Now, if I come up empty handed with this event, I am going to be super pissed off. Also, I have done over 140 dark summons and have 0 AA's to show for it. If I get anything out of this, it would be that I get my rank reward for the last event, and someone to explain how the hell you get the new centaur AAs. Thanks again.

Tydaddy

Back to top Go down

THIS GAME IS SCREWING ME!!!!! Empty Re: THIS GAME IS SCREWING ME!!!!!

Post by General Osf Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:35 pm

You are super unlucky my friend... so am I. It takes one to know another. geek
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tydaddy Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Unlucky doesn't describe it... I feel like I'm being gang raped lol... My gf plays, and when they had the "twice the chance to summon an AA"... She summoned 2 Adans and a Tengen... And that's how I got my Adan+...I bought them from her for 100 EP.

Tydaddy

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Looks like she is the one with all the luck... Thinking that i could summon three AA is like finding a pot full of gold at the end of a rainbow.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down