Next Set of A/A+/AA

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Next Set of A/A+/AA

Post by Ologolos on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:13 am

ryesteve wrote:I guess we can assume that the missing AAs will be the mid-event "double your candy to get the shit prizes twice as fast" prog.
Well, they could be the "Here's your treat, everyone gets a nearly useless unskilled 15 BP AA to flood the trade market with ridiculous offers" monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:52 am

No new EXs that i could find. That's kind of a let-down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Before the maintenance, at the announcement they says something about "in order to implement the new features, a server maintenance in scheduled on bla bla"
Where are the new features? A-team's bullshit, and the my EP gift they gave they can dump it in their asses... Evil or Very Mad

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Hopefully theyre testing the new features before actually implementing them

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Chill, Mo, new features have never been added immediately after maintenance ends, it's usually been at least 1 event later, and sometimes quite a few events later. My money's on clan battles separate from clan wars, it's the only one left from the post a couple of months ago. That sort of major feature cannot be unveiled quickly without bugs, it's far too comprehensive. It's one thing to make a small change like increasing the cost per tap on floors after 200, quite another to make the game itself recognize a massive new system. Take it from someone who understands the challenges of coding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Armitaage, it happens that i am also a coder, indeed i have never coded anything else than counter strike plugins lol, since my main part is websites coding, but my point is that i am not total unfamiliar with coding Smile
So from my experience you test something you done in a closed enviroment that when is ready you announce and implement after the maintainance in this case, but A-team does what? They announce and after they start testing, af if it will not work what? They add another strange rank monsters, and says, hell yeah here are the updates?
Maybe i'm wrong but this is my opinion...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:45 pm

When you're talking about an online multiplayer game, i dont think a closed environment can replicate that. I'd say there's a very good chance that the vagrant lands fiasco was a result of trying to test in a closed environment

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:19 pm

With a closed enviroment i meant still online but in a small closed network or circle, not release it globally and publically, but whatever, A-team will always surprise us...

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:28 pm

They need to test loads and traffic on the server. If they dont first update the game server to accomodate whatever the changes are, they cant test any of that

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:35 pm

For once, +1 to steve's post. Even with testing in a closed environment, there's always issues with porting the final code to the live servers. From ATeam's choice of words, I was left with the impression that the purpose of this maintenance was to ensure that when they do roll out the new features, those issues will not be there. Frankly, I am very impressed with ATeam for being able to state a time when the game will go back up and actually having it up at that time. Most other maintenances of a similar nature are plagued with delay after delay so that instead of 4 hours they take 8, 12, 16, or more hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:53 pm

"For once"  Smile  And it only took me 1330 posts.  I think I'll go get a drink to celebrate  bounce

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Lol, it is for once indeed, I usually don't openly say I agree with your views, lol. To be frank, more than once I've felt that the posts you've made have been highly cynical, but for once I just can't find one quintillionth of an ounce of cynicism(not that being cynical is necessarily bad, that's a matter of opinion) and I agree with every point. Online games like this rarely roll out new features as seamlessly as websites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:46 am

steve they already know the traffic on their server since it's not first use (no matter if they have shit servers)
Anyway that does not matters anymore, i see the "grand" features, my 100 EP that expire, now they force me to play even if i don't want to participate in event and save my pots, and can remain with items in list that i can't get rid off like monsters plus that i got 20
There's already some long time from when A-team pissed me every day, i don't know who's in charge there for all these decisions but i think that person has shit instead of brain in his/her head.
By the way the last few posts of ours has nothing to do with this thread, we shall get back on topic and open another thread to argue and boycot A-team there lol

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by ~WOLF~ on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:25 pm

well, at least the 5th cov beast AAA came out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~WOLF~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:02 pm

MoRandi wrote:Anyway that does not matters anymore, i see the "grand" features, my 100 EP that expire, now they force me to play even if i don't want to participate in event and save my pots, and can remain with items in list that i can't get rid off like monsters plus that i got 20
This is a lot like the "Evaporating Potions" A-Team has in their War of Legions title. I'm sure we'll see fading BP potions sometime too.

But nobody is forcing you to play or use them. If it's that much of a burden to replenish 500 points of energy for free each day, just let them expire. As of now, you can still get myEP and my100 EP from regular stamps or jewels.

Not sure I understand why this seems to bother you so much...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:12 pm

I preferred to get normal ones, or not get em, it's because it forces me to play to not remain with them in list and not being able to do nothing, like monsters limit i got, because A-team said they still can be shown in list, we don't know if for sure but whatever, i have to use them in this shit event instead of being able to keep em for a gooder event (if we ever gonna have something better anymore)

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:35 pm

MoRandi wrote:I preferred to get normal ones, or not get em, it's because it forces me to play to not remain with them in list and not being able to do nothing, like monsters limit i got, because A-team said they still can be shown in list, we don't know if for sure but whatever, i have to use them in this shit event instead of being able to keep em for a gooder event (if we ever gonna have something better anymore)
h ok, you're right, i see that now, they do stay in your list. but if you REALLY don't want to use FREE ITEMS in the current event, just let them expire

To my knowledge, there's no limit to the number of items in your item inventory so what's the problem with them being in there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:39 pm

The point is that forcing someone to use a potion now, rather than letting them use it whenever they want to, is no benefit to the player whatsoever. Since ATeam has completely ruined events, giving people no reason to play via the rewards being offered, this is their solution to increase event participation.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:40 pm

I like to have a clean inventory, i was always that kind of person in games, anyway the problem is not that i don't wanna use, the problem is that A-team forces me to use when they want instead of use it whenever i want, hope you understood what i mean now, anyway if you did or not, that's just my opinion and nothing else and i don't think it's a wrong one, i'm sure other players think like me aswell...

Later Edit: Steve posted just before me, so see what i was talking about? Others think like me, +1 to steve (this time only lol) Very Happy

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:01 pm

ryesteve wrote:The point is that forcing someone to use a potion now, rather than letting them use it whenever they want to, is no benefit to the player whatsoever.
But it's a benefit to NOT having one, right? 

If you use it, you still get whatever ep or gold or whatever else you get. So it would benefit the player in that regard, since a-team doesn't *have* to give anyone anything they didn't pay for, correct?

I mean, I just got a myBp potion from regular stamps today. Normally, I wouldn't have gotten the x5 my 100 fading. So it's not like a-team is taking anything away from anyone, are they?

I understand players would RATHER have something to use at their discretion, but I'm not sure i 100% understand rather having nothing to not use. It's not the same as the ML+ where you can't use them if you've reached the limit.

Anyone complaining about using a mere 500 points of free energy for a few days -- especially hardcore gamers like you and Mo -- is, in my opinion, complaining just to complain. Don't like the current event? Use em' on regular missions or to fight raid bosses or whatever. 

Not saying you're wrong to opine as you do, but definitely having a hard time understanding why.

Sincerely,
Ologolos, the A-Team Shill 

Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:03 pm

PS. sorry for arguing in the wrong thread, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Olo, i am not complaining to complain, i hate that i can't keep em for my discretion, and i have finished all misiions, raid bosses i don't like to fight, and divinityes i wait for weekend ones in witch, the today's disolving ep wont help, not that i haven't used em in the event, but i was just saying that A-team forces us to use, to play in the event probably, that's all, not complaining for having free Smile
Anyway ok lest have a new thread for that, soon the mods will warn us lol

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:18 am

Imagine us missing new AA/AAA Monsters... Especially when two of them are cypher undead. One cypher undead is AAA, the other is a 50 bp AA with health up! For those still trying to run AA+ forms, all 3 guilds now have some of the best health up for the rank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]

Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 am

Armitaage wrote:Imagine us missing new AA/AAA Monsters... Especially when two of them are cypher undead. One cypher undead is AAA, the other is a 50 bp AA with health up! For those still trying to run AA+ forms, all 3 guilds now have some of the best health up for the rank.
Yeeeah boyeee!

Still no Ex that I can see.

That might be an a-team blunder... is this "package summon" going to be as successful as it seems the last one was, without any Ex monsters in the pool?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum