Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Set of A/A+/AA

+88
Brotastrophy
~WOLF~
TigerStrike
Maverick1986
MoRandi
MR.C
echoside
*Alucard*
Merren
cure4blues
GodofSmoke
borix
Drogan
NordicAscendant
marques
stormweaver1983
WorpeX
Hecatonchyr
cow7cow
Panda987
jimothy_
p2mc28
mr2guy94
K0ta
JSOG
King Cold
episparh
Kahiki
Lisu
Grendel
ChaoticSoul
zzz1998
Maduk
bbr
Xcalibre
Deathwish
Zerokei
XJF
Imaboss1210
Terecon
keyser sose
Gosh
verbalkintify
KrystaK
robinsonsteve62
DevilJin6Six6
Bestron2
DarkEidolon
xzjn9p
Demoni
Zone5314
Devestador
B$
laylow80
overseer07
Deathblob
dextery
Slinger1
HelloKitty
boytitan
Scratch102
Bender214
Event Horizon
bacsiha
Shinzengumi
jch02140
faithnomorex
Ologolos
ryesteve
silentsong
JessicaMD
Vicious
kheimon
Flying Dagger
Fenix00
TheUndeadFish1
Guvire
Armitaage
applesauce
larry378
J-Tin
SwtLaotiaNix7
Raoul
Gav
LeadWing85
kyan
mewantcookies
Horg
92 posters

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 Empty Re: Next Set of A/A+/AA

Post by boytitan Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Your math is way off,And actually there should be more psyho brute teams than demons last I remember dcc can not be summoned.

And alot of demons are repeat skill or no skill Wile the only repeat skills for dragons are brute down when theres no reason to use mars anyways, And defensive up repeats. Also a rank dragons team used to beat demon teams in attack. Only real issue with impulse dragon teams is the fact that a max impulse dragon team gets bested by a max covert dragon team, Then again impulse demon teams used to get bested by psycho demon teams until recently they still mite be stronger I have not yet checked.

boytitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:53 pm

What math?

I didnt do any math... if you mean the formation species distribution; what in your opinion or formal findings is the breakdown?

Im fairly sure that sin has an internal skew towards demons significantly greater than any other guild's most popular species formation
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:10 pm

DCC can be summoned, i know i summoned one, though i forget from what type of summon. i'm fairly sure it was a free dark summon, though. point is, DCC is summonable, though belphagor and lilin are not summonable, and neither is blue steel, which are pretty much the core of good psycho demons.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm in Tyranny, so I'll only talk to that clan, and Jessica is right about us getting tons of new brutes. I had 2 teams, Creation & Demon (Because I hate the Winged Brute Team), but with all of the new brutes that came out I also started a brute team. Now that I have 3 teams, I just wait for new monsters to come out to supplement any one of them. Adding the new Creation prog to my team right after the event and the price drops substantially. But because the brute agi card is still horrible I would say the best Psycho team is still Demons. And even demons got a not so bad 'Current Demon' for people that can't get Belphegor.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm

HeroBaby wrote:I'm in Tyranny, so I'll only talk to that clan, and Jessica is right about us getting tons of new brutes. I had 2 teams, Creation & Demon (Because I hate the Winged Brute Team), but with all of the new brutes that came out I also started a brute team. Now that I have 3 teams, I just wait for new monsters to come out to supplement any one of them. Adding the new Creation prog to my team right after the event and the price drops substantially. But because the brute agi card is still horrible I would say the best Psycho team is still Demons. And even demons got a not so bad 'Current Demon' for people that can't get Belphegor.

I agree, demons are probably still the top psycho team. I had (and still have my demon team), but i find demons to be waayyy too high bp if you want to do a lot of battles regularly. I mean my demons were ~140 bp which is 40 higher than my current brutes, multiply that by 2 or 3 for more battles and it's just much more bp than im willing to pull from energy.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Armitaage wrote:DCC can be summoned, i know i summoned one, though i forget from what type of summon. i'm fairly sure it was a free dark summon, though. point is, DCC is summonable, though belphagor and lilin are not summonable, and neither is blue steel, which are pretty much the core of good psycho demons.

The core missing piece is sek/selene both unsummonable. Sek are getting rare these days. bel/lilin has current summonable as backup as someone else pointed out and bluesteel while really good can be replace with other high attack demons.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 pm

JessicaMD wrote:I get the impression that A-Team intends certain species to be the hallmarks of each respective guild because of how they've been releasing things as memory serves.

Tyranny has been getting alot of brutes and creations and there seems to have been a deemphasis on psycho demons who were the old favorite (which is not saying psycho demons are dead like disco, but they haven't been getting alot of love from the developers recently)

Rancor is obviously beasts and wyrms. And I think Rancor has always been beasts and wyrms, with crawlers as an auxillary

now...

Sin. has been getting like only demons. I know sin beasts and wyrms are relevant formations but they haven't been getting any attention at all from the devs from what I gathered... (and no the crappy low bp unskilled whatevers don't count)

surely there must be a 'secondary' species for sin other than demons? all the other guilds have 2-3 popular species to them. is sin now only demons?

Tyranny: Demons, Brutes, Creation (aux)
Rancor: Wyrms, Beasts, Crawlers (aux)
Sin: Demons, ????, ????

Ateam has been pushing undead on sin. So so so many undead cards recently that I assembled an undead team just for the hell of it. Not a viable option without agility even with all that hp and attack.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 pm

JessicaMD wrote:I get the impression that A-Team intends certain species to be the hallmarks of each respective guild because of how they've been releasing things as memory serves.

Tyranny has been getting alot of brutes and creations and there seems to have been a deemphasis on psycho demons who were the old favorite (which is not saying psycho demons are dead like disco, but they haven't been getting alot of love from the developers recently)

Rancor is obviously beasts and wyrms. And I think Rancor has always been beasts and wyrms, with crawlers as an auxillary

now...

Sin. has been getting like only demons. I know sin beasts and wyrms are relevant formations but they haven't been getting any attention at all from the devs from what I gathered... (and no the crappy low bp unskilled whatevers don't count)

surely there must be a 'secondary' species for sin other than demons? all the other guilds have 2-3 popular species to them. is sin now only demons?

Tyranny: Demons, Brutes, Creation (aux)
Rancor: Wyrms, Beasts, Crawlers (aux)
Sin: Demons, ????, ????

Ateam has been pushing undead on sin. So so so many undead cards recently that I assembled an undead team just for the hell of it. Not a viable option without agility even with all that hp and attack.

Sin beast got an upgrade with chameleon recently. No love for sin wyrm.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 pm

I want some more AA sin wyrms Sad

the only "good" sin AA wyrm is basically banished.

Moon essentially requires a skill-change to be useful
Kanna and Venus are well... kanna and venus
and saying that Ash is "good" is like saying Vanity or Anna are "good" options for a team.

I mean covert has wingarm and dod; which is twice as many "good" covert AA wyrms as sin (I didn't forget Vanity, but in this tabulation of "good" I'm including reasonable pricing); they even have a low bp wyrm with crit. which admittedly isn't spectacular or anything; but still.

even tyranny which is the least wyrm oriented guild has gorger as an analogue for banished/wingarm, and raminas who isn't cost effective; but arguably better than ash because of IPD vs IPA for AAs, and raminas is better than the other AA IPD wyrm dod.

okay, I think this has devolved into ranting and/or whining

but Sin wyrms are long overdue for some attention. both in the A-context, and arguably more importantly in the AA context. a DEA AA winged wyrm has been a long time coming; fingers crossed for a sin one? Also let's see some more 20-30bp AAs; these 30/40+ ones are absolute bp hogs when you're trying to do a decent amount of battles

I know in the old collect 10x whatever events where you got to do battles, I'd just use three monsters; usually nidhogg/sbw/cbw/2 lowbp sin Cs for agi/dea/ded at around 50bp cost; the whole idea is deploy agi and 2 skills

If I try do that now with lind/banished/mld/2 newborn dragons for just three (20) skills and one combo that's 84bp. that's ridiculous.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 pm

and another thing. I think it's kind of unfair how sin and rancor get all the cute monsters. I mean you look at the pick your guild screen when you start up; and you pick the pink one with the teddy-bear looking thing; rather than the horned red demon or the green shark; and then to your surprise all the animal-themed monsters wyrms/beasts are in the other guilds.

I mean nothing against tyranny as a guild or the monsters; i'm in it and i have been having tons of fun since i started playing but at A level it's all brutes and demons and creations...

like seriously; brutes are basically people; nothing against people but people aren't really cute and cuddly in the same way that animals are. then the psycho demons are kind of more human-like as demons *belph smoking a pipe; dawn is a bunch of people... dcc is a band, victoria is a person; sekh is a cat with a human body for some reason (Why couldn't they have just had sekh be a cat? that would have been nice). and then creations; i mean it's a nice concept; but they all seem very impersonal like robots and ghosts and stuff. Nothing against people or robots; I'm a person, and I own a roomba, but animal-themed monsters are just so much nicer and endearing in my opinion and tyranny just doesn't get enough of them

EDIT: whoops I hit post after my rant and before I said what was actually on-topic

Psycho should get some more winged wyrms; fire and ice is a good start!

also with the beasts! there are quite a few psycho beasts floating around now; if only they could add agility and some nice skilled beasts.

really a handful of agility monsters for all guilds would open up so many possibilities! (sin undead, covert mystic too!)
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:14 pm

kyan wrote:

Kyan

I love finding these Undead teams, I massacre them. They are at a complete loss without an agility card. But if they get that missing piece they will be formidable.
HelloKitty
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm sure a-team will come out with more monsters for all guilds with varying skills, in time. :-) I'm still waiting for a 6x combo, so the more monsters that are released within a single species, the better my chances.

To me, I keep seeing more and more low BP AAs, so i wonder if that is an indication of "anything". Seems like more people will be able to get AAs with fewer eps, or none at all. This, in turn could lead to the sale of a full AA/+ team (regardles of BP) and, from what I've heard, has already been driving down the older AA price.

and then we have a scant 3 AAAs out there, doing next to nothing... idk, could there be a change coming soon?

Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:29 pm

The reason why prices are going down on AA isn't because of AAA or cheap AA (BP 15-20), it's because the game is on the decline portion of it's life cycle. The people who used to buy EP to fuel the economy just aren't anymore and we are in a serious drought now.

IE we spend 20 EP on an event, and in that time period only 5 EP is bought from A-Team to replenish; in the good days you'd spend 20 and 40 would appear back in the market.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 pm

It's not on the decline portion of its life cycle!

It's just resting.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:45 am

larry378 wrote:I want some more AA sin wyrms Sad

the only "good" sin AA wyrm is basically banished.

Moon essentially requires a skill-change to be useful
Kanna and Venus are well... kanna and venus
and saying that Ash is "good" is like saying Vanity or Anna are "good" options for a team.

I mean covert has wingarm and dod; which is twice as many "good" covert AA wyrms as sin (I didn't forget Vanity, but in this tabulation of "good" I'm including reasonable pricing); they even have a low bp wyrm with crit. which admittedly isn't spectacular or anything; but still.

even tyranny which is the least wyrm oriented guild has gorger as an analogue for banished/wingarm, and raminas who isn't cost effective; but arguably better than ash because of IPD vs IPA for AAs, and raminas is better than the other AA IPD wyrm dod.

okay, I think this has devolved into ranting and/or whining

but Sin wyrms are long overdue for some attention. both in the A-context, and arguably more importantly in the AA context. a DEA AA winged wyrm has been a long time coming; fingers crossed for a sin one? Also let's see some more 20-30bp AAs; these 30/40+ ones are absolute bp hogs when you're trying to do a decent amount of battles

I know in the old collect 10x whatever events where you got to do battles, I'd just use three monsters; usually nidhogg/sbw/cbw/2 lowbp sin Cs for agi/dea/ded at around 50bp cost; the whole idea is deploy agi and 2 skills

If I try do that now with lind/banished/mld/2 newborn dragons for just three (20) skills and one combo that's 84bp. that's ridiculous.

There does not need to be more AA wyrms until there is a WYRM DOWN. Its blatantly missing. Leading to far too many AA wyrm teams when there are hardly any other AA species team.

I doubt another AA with dea is coming out anytime time soon. We just have one.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:53 am

Horg wrote:The reason why prices are going down on AA isn't because of AAA or cheap AA (BP 15-20), it's because the game is on the decline portion of it's life cycle. The people who used to buy EP to fuel the economy just aren't anymore and we are in a serious drought now.

IE we spend 20 EP on an event, and in that time period only 5 EP is bought from A-Team to replenish; in the good days you'd spend 20 and 40 would appear back in the market.

Nah. 40 would appear back on the market because there were time between events for people to catch their breath and refill their bank accounts. Seriously, heavy potion events used to be once a month or less so every card was a lot more valuable as they are much rarer and harder to come by. Now we have heavy pot events every 10 days or so. There is no time to replenish before the next one and with Dark summons giving out higher bp/better stat AA and now AAA. Lots more DS are being brought versus ep. So basically ep are draining out of DS fast due to rapid pacing of events and reduce replenishment due to better soul point summons. In net $ for A-team, I bet they are making more now than before. Its just bad for ds economy.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by overseer07 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:57 pm

its pretty standard for devs to deflate a market like this. Dropping prices like this lowers the entry point for mid-tier players into the AA market. It creates a stratification in the market where top-tier players have a larger player pool on which they can unload outdated AA while chasing new high-value AA. Where a mid-tier player wouldn't spend $100 to get a dru, he may be willing to spend $15.

Doing this serves to keep the market more liquid (and keep the cash flowing), and prevents defection and attrition.

overseer07

Back to top Go down

Post by laylow80 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

can anyone guess how many hunter points you will need to do a flash back summon. and is it a random AA or a random of a select few?
laylow80
laylow80

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:20 pm

laylow80 wrote:can anyone guess how many hunter points you will need to do a flash back summon. and is it a random AA or a random of a select few?

it says nothing about guaranteeing AAs, im guessing(wild) like 1000 points but large numbers of those summons will be old event As heck maybe event B monsters, but from all past events
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:45 pm

applesauce wrote:
laylow80 wrote:can anyone guess how many hunter points you will need to do a flash back summon. and is it a random AA or a random of a select few?

it says nothing about guaranteeing AAs, im guessing(wild) like 1000 points but large numbers of those summons will be old event As heck maybe event B monsters, but from all past events

thats right
imagine that you pay 1000 point and have this

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 10047_small

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 am

If you're required to buy 34 traps to get one of these flashback summons, they'd better be way better quality than the free ones offered in prior events.

I think it's more likely that they'll be earned at 100 points, and we still get mostly Bs and Chop Demons.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm

overseer07 wrote:its pretty standard for devs to deflate a market like this. Dropping prices like this lowers the entry point for mid-tier players into the AA market. It creates a stratification in the market where top-tier players have a larger player pool on which they can unload outdated AA while chasing new high-value AA. Where a mid-tier player wouldn't spend $100 to get a dru, he may be willing to spend $15.

Doing this serves to keep the market more liquid (and keep the cash flowing), and prevents defection and attrition.

There is no mid-tier market anymore. Everything is dropping so fast that ppl are holding out for the high end AA to fall. It doesn't take long whereas before it will take forever to get to the high end and ppl will settle for affordable mid-tier. Any EP you hold onto increase in value whereas any monster falls rapidly. Its like buying any piece of electronic, loses half its value as soon as you take it home. The race to the bottom is happening so fast so that the market is compress and valuation is all over the place. Most A's can't be sold but there are some that are value far higher than AA+ which better stats etc, etc...

There use to be a vast range in the market from 1-2k. Now its 1-1k, realistically 1-600 with many more monsters so there not a lot of room to play with and less stratification.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Next Event is creature Raise...

Sin

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 10048_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 10048_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 30039_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 30039_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 40112_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 40112_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 50112_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 50112_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 70040_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 70040_big

Rancor

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 13048_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 13048_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 33038_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 33038_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 43112_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 43112_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 53112_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 53112_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 73040_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 73040_big

Tyranny

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 16048_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 16048_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 36039_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 36039_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 46112_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 46112_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 56112_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 56112_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 76040_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 76040_big
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:49 pm

And then the Progs?

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 50110_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 50110_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 50111_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 50111_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 53110_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 53110_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 53111_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 53111_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 56110_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 56110_big

Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 56111_small
Next Set of A/A+/AA - Page 6 56111_big
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:50 pm

And yes, Sin monsters are 100% ripoffs of Alien (Movies) and Ragnaros (WoW raid Boss)
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum