[Sticky] Collection of Formulas for Dark Summoner

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Sticky] Collection of Formulas for Dark Summoner

Post by mewgirl on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:51 am

This post is wrong. It is unlikely that anyone would ever SELL a monster (except tokens), unless they are already at max level on all of their current monsters. Instead, you would just sacrifice it to an already+'d monster. So what is the level you should get your AAs to before evolving, WITHOUT putting in some price for selling the monster?

Also, adding that into your formula has a second reason why it's a bad idea, because the sell price for each monster is highly different.

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mewgirl on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:38 am

So is everyone saying that we should sacrifice only one monster at a time, because if we use more then that we will get less EXP per monster??!?

Then why do all the guides say it's important to level 10 at a time, when saying NOTHING about the massive EXP loss I have suffered for the last 40 levels if this is true?!

Saving gold?! Not a good idea unless it doesn't hurt anything else... gold is WAY easier to get then monsters!

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:43 pm

mewgirl wrote:This post is wrong.  It is unlikely that anyone would ever SELL a monster (except tokens), unless they are already at max level on all of their current monsters.  Instead, you would just sacrifice it to an already+'d monster.  So what is the level you should get your AAs to before evolving, WITHOUT putting in some price for selling the monster?

Also, adding that into your formula has a second reason why it's a bad idea, because the sell price for each monster is highly different.

the chart has nothing to do with selling monster.

its the cost to lvl or evolve a monster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:47 pm

mewgirl wrote:So is everyone saying that we should sacrifice only one monster at a time, because if we use more then that we will get less EXP per monster??!?

Then why do all the guides say it's important to level 10 at a time, when saying NOTHING about the massive EXP loss I have suffered for the last 40 levels if this is true?!

Saving gold?!  Not a good idea unless it doesn't hurt anything else...    gold is WAY easier to get then monsters!

sacing one monster at a time gives a small amount of extra xp. the reason we do ten at a time is because it saves a massive amount of gold at higher lvls. and consider the cost of gold, each million is 4 or 5 eps, thats nearly enough for a sop+ which by itself gives around 22 lvls so really most of us would much rather sac ten at a time a lose a tiny bit of xp but save millions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by mewgirl on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Huh? Gold doesn't cost anything unless you buy it; you get it for free in clan battles! Not to mention you make free gold just by having an account! Gold is the easiest thing to get and the least-easy thing to be short on... I am not sure what you mean by "costs 5 EP"; as far as I can tell there is literally no way to actually obtain EP unless you buy it will US dollars. So really we should be using something else as currency in trade market, since most people will never have even 1 EP to stat with, unless there is some way to get them that I can't find.

The gold is only useful for sacrificing, so if you're not getting exp out of sacrificing then saving it doesn't do you much good!

However.... for those that worry about it they can do so if they wish, but there DEFINITELY needs to be a MASSIVE, HUGE, WARNING on any post that says using 10 at once is better! This is why I did like 300 dmg in the clan battle... because J can't level any monsters because I've been dumbly using 10 all the time, due to these posts!

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mewgirl on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:35 pm

I don't know what you're talking about about any "chart," but what's written here has EVERYTHING to do with selling a monster, because when the person wrote and calculated at what level you should level to before evolving in order to spend the least gold, they did a false calculation by acting as though someone would SELL the monsters (to the game) if they weren't using them to level that particular monster!

I also, cannot find anywhere, to what level you should level an AAA before evolving. They all only say AA and thankfully somebody did post in this thread the real number; it's 35... level them to 35 before evolving.

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mewgirl on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Also Soul of Philosophies are extremely rare, so I don't know why you would use one in any comparison. Only Soul of Enlightenment is common or obtainable, and it turns out that if you sacrifice 10 of those you get barely anything.

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:04 am

you must be new to game. not that theres anything wrong with that. btw welcome to game and this forum ill try to answer your questions and concerns as best i can.

the way gold purchase is done, is you pay someone an agreed amount, say 4 ep for 1 million gold, they then put on a 1bp form, attack you and lose(to you), until the agreed amount of gold has been lost(transferred) to you.

so people do in fact, buy and sell gold all the time. the going price as i have stated is 4 to 5 eps per million

in addition the reason we use eps as common currency is BECAUSE its rare, if everyone and their grandma had eps it wouldn't be worth diddly squat. just like real money, if dollars literally rained down from the skies it too would be worth nothing. think about that for a second, its literally just paper, but supply is carefully controlled by the fed and its not something you and i could make at home.

and yes gold is really only good for sac and clan(if clan is not maxed) and the occasional lottery but you know what. theres tons of stuff to be lvled all the time, i know i never have enough gold.

as for your complaint against doing very little dmg. your not doing 300 smg because its hard to lvl stuff, its because you are probably quite new, and have very little in terms of AAAs, or eps. liek i try to explain previously, the amount of extra xp fro sacing one at a time is very small no where near enough for us to justify spending extra millions to lvl stuff, and as i have pointed out here, gold is in fact worth some amount of eps, an extra million spend could have been sold then use to buy sops which would give far more xp(22 lvls worth) than what ever xp u gain by sacing one at a time.

as to your assertion that the chart above is "a false calculation by acting as though someone would SELL the monsters (to the game) " thats not true, the chart says absolutely nothing about selling monsters to the game. i dont think you are reading the chart correctly, it only tells you how much it is to evolve a monster at a certain lvl, and how much it costs to sac ten monsters at a given lvl. again nothing in there about selling monsters to game.

lastly. while i understand that you are ep-poor but what are you talking about sops being rare? heck i have nearly 50 sop+ in my stash right this moment, theres tons and tons in market. they are given out nearly every single event, and whats your idea of barely anything? 10 soe+ will lvl a monster by 45 lvls assuming you have maxed out your bonuses. a single sop+ will lvl a monster by 22 lvls again assuming you have maxed out your bonus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TL;DR version:

- gold is bought and sold all the time

- price is 4-5 eps per million

- which is enough to buy sop+ (or 5 soe+)

-which will given far more xp than the extra xp from sacing monsters one at a time

- chart says absolutely nothing about selling monsters to game

- sops are extremely common

-45 lvl is not "barely anything"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3