Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinnerz - The clan where sin is not a bad thing

+5
griff0057
Infinite
chrono_jx5
SwtLaotiaNix7
Armitaage
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sinnerz - The clan where sin is not a bad thing Empty Sinnerz - The clan where sin is not a bad thing

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Sinnerz - The clan where sin is not a bad thing Draft310

Members of Sin, Tyranny, And Rancor Summit(S.T.A.R.S.)

THIS THREAD IS NOW SOLELY FOR POSTING REQUESTS TO JOIN. FOR COMPLETE CLAN INFO, VISIT OUR VERY OWN WEBSITE HERE.

Clan Wars was a great event, as well as being unique. It has done a lot of good for Dark Summoner. Among the many things it has done for the game, is allowing us to see who is active and who is not. Unfortunately, we had to remove quite a few members after it was over. We now have 12 spots available as a result.

We are looking for players of level 70 or higher to join us. Formation requirements are only a 86 bp AA+ form or better.

If you're interested in being in one of the top 300 clans in the game and you meet our criteria, please post your information below.

Last edited by Armitaage on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:41 am; edited 37 times in total
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Sinnerz - The clan where sin is not a bad thing Empty Re: Sinnerz - The clan where sin is not a bad thing

Post by Armitaage Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:35 am

bump and OP updated.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Sinnerz - The clan where sin is not a bad thing Empty Re: Sinnerz - The clan where sin is not a bad thing

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:14 pm

BUMP! Smile

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:17 pm

bump, updated OP. if you're interested in being part of something great, look us up. you can post here, pm me, Laotia, or Facerape(we're all on forums), look for me on palringo in the room "dark summoner", or just find us directly in game.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by chrono_jx5 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm

i wanna join your clan is it good for u?
my stats:

gild: sin
lv: 79
formation: current formation is on auction

Midnight Valkyrie+ Max/ critical rate up 5
Divinity Bow Clarissa+ Max/psyco down 3
White Wing Sky Pirate+ Max/ inc party def 6
White Winged Oracle+ Max/ inc party def 7
White Wiged Elite+ Max/ agility up 5

chrono_jx5

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Sure, send us a request ingame and post the word "forum" on my wall so that we know who you are in game. I am easy to find, about rank 50th overall.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Bump, OP updated.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 am

Bump! Looking to fill our final spot!

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 am

bump! even though we're full now, that doesn't mean we'll stay that way forever. go ahead and post if you meet our requirements.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinite Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 am

Guild: Sin
Level: 76
Formation: Current 5x Aya+ (Lv.70)
Normal Formation:
- Formless Nyar | AA | Lv.100 | IPA (9)
- Courage Child Brigitte | A | Lv.60 | None
- Taroth | AA | Lv.100 | DEA (7)
- Lost Woods Leshy | A+ | Lv.70 | VB (6)
- Druantia the Eternal | AA+ | Lv.150 | IPD (Cool

Haven't got a perm formation yet. Looking to make a complete sin winged team soon.

I'm looking for a really active clan that actually have fun playing DS.
Infinite
Infinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:18 am

if you're still looking, we would love to accept you. we're full now, but there are a few that have volunteered to go, should a more active member request to join. send us a request, and we'll see if we can have someone give you a spot.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by griff0057 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey im looking for a clan to join player id is on my sig this looks like a good hime for me my current clan doesnt do anything

griff0057

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:09 am

Officially requesting to join Sinnerz.

With the clan changes in the pipe, I'd like to join a place with more than 3 active players. If Sinnerz is full, I've got no problem waiting until the member limit increase.

Currently running the form in my sig, but moving to hybrid creations or skill (HUP/IPA/IPD/DEA/DED) mishmash depending on how things go.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:29 am

I will see if we can make room for you, either through reaching lvl 50 or by finding an inactive to boot.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 am

Oh, thanks! Smile
I didn't tell my current general yet. Since he's pretty inactive himself, I don't think he'll mind. I can always buying myself out too, but he's a nice guy so it should be fine.

Oh yeah, atm I am living in Japan, so there might be some time zone issues in clan events, more so on the weekend than during the week.

Cheers!
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:18 pm

cool beans death blob, seems i won't be the only one awake at night now. btw, it looks like we'll soon be maxed level, everyone's been going crazy on the donations lately, but i do seem to see two inactives that we can perhaps remove to make room for players before reaching max level. will update you again on this by tomorrow or the day after.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nextfear Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello, I know you may be full currently, but I'd like to join a good clan that has some active members. My current stats are as follows.

Guild: Sin
Name: nextfear
ID: 1649747109
Level: 64
Normal Formation:
- Hundred Flame Demon | A+ | Lv.70 | Impulse down (4)
- Bloodfest Demon | A+ | Lv.70 |DEA (20)
- Flame Kagutsuchi | A+ | Lv.70 | DED (20)
- Hellfield Devil Asura | A+ | Lv.70 | IPA (3)
- Child of Pit | A+ | Lv.70 | Agility (6)

I'm working on acquiring a higher skilled pit and hellfield. I'm also leveling up a Cannonfire demon A+ atm just taking my time to get the DEA upgrades first so that it'll be cheaper and bloodfest isn't too much of an inconvienience. Let me know if I qualify for the guild I know I'm lower leveled, but I have a 97% winrate atm and the loses were before I got Kag and hundred.

Nextfear

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Armitaage wrote:cool beans death blob, seems i won't be the only one awake at night now. btw, it looks like we'll soon be maxed level, everyone's been going crazy on the donations lately, but i do seem to see two inactives that we can perhaps remove to make room for players before reaching max level. will update you again on this by tomorrow or the day after.

Great, thanks!

I've requested eviction from my clan, so either I'll get that in a couple days or I'll buy myself out.

Cheers!
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:01 pm

BA-BUMP!!!
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Why'd you make a second 'division'? Aren't there enough other low level clans on the forum that you'd be taking players from? Your main one isn't even maxed out yet. o.O

However.. if you're actually serious about this. I can offer you a lvl 41 clan that I have as long as I retain the general position. Don't really care what levels you invite or who the lts are. Can make it a joint Sinnerz, Monster Corp, ADRENALINE RUSH wannabe kinda clan. lol. It is sorta going to waste. =p
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Lol, because we've reached capacity of active players in our clan yet we still have active players applying. It's not like our idea is unique, I've seen a few other clans doing it ingame, though I didn't note the main clan name. They were calling the satellite clans chapters instead of divisions, lol. Also, since I updated this thread, one of my members from the first division expressed interest in joining his alt's clan as a division, so we now have three divisions already. The third is lvl 45, and has 30 members already. If you're interested in having an alt's clan become a division I'm all for it, and I will certainly leave you as general of that clan, that is your right as owner of the clan. I don't dictate who the lts are, I trust my division generals to handle that. If you want your alt's clan to join S.T.A.R.S. as an independent clan, we're more than willing to consider it too. One deal with our divisions is the the division general has to have an alt in the 1st Division, lol, but we do have an alliance that's certainly recruiting those interested :-)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 pm

I'm pretty sure that the only really successful ones that do it are those certain ones who can draw players with their name alone or have a highly impressive main clan at least. Players are applying to your main clan not a lvl 16 one with 2 members. =p
Honestly, I think the whole idea of having divisions, chapters, or w/e is not so great. Specifically if you don't maintain full control over them. I mean.. its nice to see your clan name on 50 clans.. but is there any point? You're just drawing players away from another potentially good clan to join a (not directed at your clan) crappy one that has your main clan's name on it.

What I was offering was.. that you abandon that lvl 16 with 2 members or however many there are now. They join this one that I mentioned and become LTs. They can then recruit whoever they want. So it can be a clan for people who can't get into mine, yours, Monster Corps.. because we're full or w/e.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Lol, you know that impressive means different things to different people, lol. The main concern of our clan is to provide a fun environment for active players regardless of whether they're uber or not. Also, the clans I'd seen ingame doing the same thing really failed to impress me, other than having multiple clans and more than 33 members. They weren't even close to our clan rank, let alone close to yours or PU's. Additionally, I do retain a sort of control since leaders have to have an account in the 1st Division.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 am

Event Horizon wrote:I'm pretty sure that the only really successful ones that do it are those certain ones who can draw players with their name alone or have a highly impressive main clan at least. Players are applying to your main clan not a lvl 16 one with 2 members. =p
Honestly, I think the whole idea of having divisions, chapters, or w/e is not so great. Specifically if you don't maintain full control over them. I mean.. its nice to see your clan name on 50 clans.. but is there any point? You're just drawing players away from another potentially good clan to join a (not directed at your clan) crappy one that has your main clan's name on it.

What I was offering was.. that you abandon that lvl 16 with 2 members or however many there are now. They join this one that I mentioned and become LTs. They can then recruit whoever they want. So it can be a clan for people who can't get into mine, yours, Monster Corps.. because we're full or w/e.
Come on, guys. This is the Sinnerz clan recruitment thread, I say allow them to do what they want.
And with all due respect, I would say don't try and "hijack" (Perhaps that is too strong a word? Sorry if it is) their recruitment thread with your own. I am sure Adrenaline Rush is a very strong clan, but Sinnerz is not exactly subpar. Quite the opposite, in fact. With a Clan Rank of Jade they certainly rank above average, and Armitaage knows what he is doing.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 am

Not hijacking it. I am talking to Armitaage himself afterall. And hey.. he did post in my thread too. Razz
Probably should take it private though. You are right.

If you want, we can delete these posts.. However we have to work backwards. lol
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next