Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covert Crawler Team Advice?

+2
elcapitangrande
LesserDevilElyse
6 posters

Go down

Covert Crawler Team Advice? Empty Covert Crawler Team Advice?

Post by LesserDevilElyse Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:45 am

My team right now is Demon Bait Insect+, Hell Hammer Spider+, Blood Suck Rampage Fly+, Jade Rhinoceros Beetle+, and Iron Hammer Spider (B+, I know, I know, but I'm still pretty new and it was all I had.)

I'm planning to replace the B+ with a Beserker Mite+ asap, and I'm also looking to get a Parasitic Centipede+ to replace my JRB+. What I'm wondering is should I replace my Hell Hammer Spider+ with a Hell Scythe Mantis+ for its Decrease Enemy Defense Skill, or stick with the HHS+ for its higher max attack? And are there any other improvements I can make on my crawler team? Preferably affordable ones, part of the reason I went Crawlers is because most of the pieces were so affordable for a starter 4x combo team XD
LesserDevilElyse
LesserDevilElyse

Back to top Go down

Covert Crawler Team Advice? Empty Re: Covert Crawler Team Advice?

Post by elcapitangrande Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 am

I actually have a berserker mite + and a parasitic centipede and demon bait. Its a pretty good team. I used it and with all of the monsters at like lvl 30-40, i was around 29k dmg, with 30k hp. I used demon bait, hell hammer, blood suck, berserker, and parasitic. Good team, especially with the agility to give it a chance to compete vs others

elcapitangrande

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 pm

LesserDevilElyse wrote:My team right now is Demon Bait Insect+, Hell Hammer Spider+, Blood Suck Rampage Fly+, Jade Rhinoceros Beetle+, and Iron Hammer Spider (B+, I know, I know, but I'm still pretty new and it was all I had.)

I'm planning to replace the B+ with a Beserker Mite+ asap, and I'm also looking to get a Parasitic Centipede+ to replace my JRB+. What I'm wondering is should I replace my Hell Hammer Spider+ with a Hell Scythe Mantis+ for its Decrease Enemy Defense Skill, or stick with the HHS+ for its higher max attack? And are there any other improvements I can make on my crawler team? Preferably affordable ones, part of the reason I went Crawlers is because most of the pieces were so affordable for a starter 4x combo team XD

If you stick with a crawler team. I'll go with Mantis+ for the decrease defense. It works well with agility and attack up from Demon bait and Centipede. you can also replace beetle instead of spider so slightly more attack. The increase defense isn't going to do as much as decrease defense as A+ monster generally don't have enough defense to make it really worthwhile. The only other high bp crawler is lightning bug. Fairly rare and has the same skill as fly so probably not worth it.

Good luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Lightning Bug is a good Crawler if you get your hands on one, he is a 23BP monster with Dodge Skill (Increase misses by your opponent)
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by LesserDevilElyse Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:48 am

kyan wrote:
If you stick with a crawler team. I'll go with Mantis+ for the decrease defense. It works well with agility and attack up from Demon bait and Centipede. you can also replace beetle instead of spider so slightly more attack. The increase defense isn't going to do as much as decrease defense as A+ monster generally don't have enough defense to make it really worthwhile. The only other high bp crawler is lightning bug. Fairly rare and has the same skill as fly so probably not worth it.

Good luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

I'm already working on leveling a Beserker Mite+ to replace the beetle, so with a team of Demon Bait, Centipede, Mite, Blood Suck, and Hell Hammer I figured the spider was the only logical replacement if I wanted Hell Scythe for its decrease defense ability. I just wondered if Decrease Defense was worth giving up Spider's higher max attack, and whether there were other good choices for my crawler team. I'd switch out Blood for Lightning Bug if I could get my hands on one, but honestly that upgrade's probably more costly than it'd be worth XD
LesserDevilElyse
LesserDevilElyse

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:58 am

LesserDevilElyse wrote:
kyan wrote:

Good luck,
Kyan
Kyan's Store

I'm already working on leveling a Beserker Mite+ to replace the beetle, so with a team of Demon Bait, Centipede, Mite, Blood Suck, and Hell Hammer I figured the spider was the only logical replacement if I wanted Hell Scythe for its decrease defense ability. I just wondered if Decrease Defense was worth giving up Spider's higher max attack, and whether there were other good choices for my crawler team. I'd switch out Blood for Lightning Bug if I could get my hands on one, but honestly that upgrade's probably more costly than it'd be worth XD

The difference between spider and mantis is not that much. I think the skill from mantis more than makes up for it.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by parallax Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:31 pm

You need yourself your leader.... the rare Lightning and super cool lightning bug. you'll probably have to trade EP for this bad boy though, unless you get other super rare elites to trade
parallax
parallax

Back to top Go down

Post by LesserDevilElyse Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Lol, for the price that's probably on that bug's head, I'd probably be better off saving for AA crawlers =P
LesserDevilElyse
LesserDevilElyse

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:13 pm

How much is it for a lightning bug? I grabbed a + version and a flame kag. for a quetz.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down