Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make an Official Monster Prices Thread?

4 posters

Go down

Make an Official Monster Prices Thread? Empty Make an Official Monster Prices Thread?

Post by sokiz Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Just throwing this out since I have seen a lot of thread needing help on price check.
Would be cool if someone or a mod/admin (I could volunteer to do it if no one else is willing to) compiled a list of monsters and beside them the price range.

Example

• Magic Light Dragon = 10 - 12 EP
  • Asura = 10 - 15 EP
  • Soul Of Wisdom = 1-5 EP
etc etc.
I think this will help a lot of new and old players as well as using this thread as a main hub for monster price list.

edit Feb 24 2013

Beta test:

Last edited by sokiz on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Make an Official Monster Prices Thread? Empty Re: Make an Official Monster Prices Thread?

Post by cMoney Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:05 pm

yes please!

cMoney

Back to top Go down

Make an Official Monster Prices Thread? Empty Re: Make an Official Monster Prices Thread?

Post by Selej Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Would be great cept the prices change all the time Sad

Selej

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2370-a-a-for-trade-sale-at-s

Back to top Go down

Post by cMoney Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Selej wrote:Would be great cept the prices change all the time Sad

thats what edit is for Razz

cMoney

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks for the input.
I for one do not know the majority of the prices which makes buying and selling a pain in the ass
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Not only do price changes all the time, but people do value their monsters differently. If you need it very badly to complete a team, you would pay more for it. If you only need it because you think Ateam may release some monsters that will allow you to make a better team in the future, you will pay less for it. Other factors also affect this. I think the key is get the seller to give you a price. If you are happy with price, you trade/buy. If not, you move on. No need to go back and forth. At least that is how I do it.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:18 am

Yes, I know that prices will change all the time that is why I placed a price range just for this circumstances.
And this thread will contain the average prices, and those who need it very badly can add a couple of EP over the said price.
Example; Thread says "Magic Light Dragon = 10 - 12 EP"
Desperate boy: Okay, since I need it badly I will say, 15 EP

Also the purpose of this "Official thread" was to divert the multiple thread in other section and making it more efficient for players to find out prices in one thread.
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:07 am

This can be closed I guess.

Someone has made one but It isnt a great one as the OP doesnt contain the prices, instead it is all over the place but it is still wat it is.

http://www.ds-forum.com/t3572-official-price-check-thread-sticky-plz
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down