Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Guide - Read Before Making a Thread

3 posters

Go down

Posting Guide - Read Before Making a Thread Empty Posting Guide - Read Before Making a Thread

Post by Zamiel Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Include ALL of your buying, selling, and lending offers here. Make it pretty and you will get more business, that's my two cents. Update your store often, maybe even have a line at the top to say when your store was updated last. If your thread has not been posted on for a while and it is so far down in the thread list that no one will ever see it, post something like "bump", to re-surface it.

You may post monsters and such already posted here on other trade sections to tell everyone that you have an amazing new addition in your store for everyone to see.

**NOTE: If you had a tinyurl or such connecting to your store, more likely than not it is now ineffective because of being moved to another forum section.
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Posting Guide - Read Before Making a Thread Empty Re: Posting Guide - Read Before Making a Thread

Post by Borabus Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:58 am

Is there an issue with posting right now? Whenever I try to post my listing of monsters for sale, it goes to a "Maintenance" site saying that your website is under maintenance and to retry soon.

Borabus

Back to top Go down

Posting Guide - Read Before Making a Thread Empty Having trouble with tables.

Post by plumko Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm

about a week ago i made a trade store and tried to make it nicer than most by adding and utilizing tables. It worked great for a few days but now i cannot delete rows. It will still let me delete columns but that doesn't help much. To better show you wat i mean...

The forum will allow me to make this into after creating...

but not

For whatever reason it will not let me delete rows in the table. Instead every time I have to take a monster out, i would have to make a new table and when posting 60 monsters, its too much to do. Please help.

plumko

Back to top Go down

Posting Guide - Read Before Making a Thread Empty Re: Posting Guide - Read Before Making a Thread

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down