Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBS!!!!!!

+13
Banack
NightMend
JimmyDick
Zamiel
Chuckles
FapMunzta
Khorne
ivreal
Vorpal
johnnnyace
JinkoNeko
Supa
A+HASTE
17 posters

Go down

ORBS!!!!!! Empty ORBS!!!!!!

Post by A+HASTE Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Just burned through 650 Energy and got 18 Orbs out of the deal... I know im still progressing in the missions but dam these things have a shit drop rate!

A+HASTE

Back to top Go down

ORBS!!!!!! Empty Re: ORBS!!!!!!

Post by Supa Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 pm

It's no joke... couple of nights ago i dropped about 500 energy... picked up 4 orbs total. But then I got a whole lot the next morning. It seems like every time i use a pot or elixer, my rate goes down. And using up 8 energy at a time sucks!
Supa
Supa

Back to top Go down

Post by A+HASTE Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:40 pm

It sucks!! I'm shooting for 500 using the unique summon and if i get shit im not using anymore energy pots farming these things.

A+HASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:37 pm

unless you have a huge supply of energy and like a ton of energy points don't expect much, its random beyond belief

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

ORBS!!!!!! Empty orbs

Post by johnnnyace Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 pm

anyone figured out a good method of farming the orbs yet? seen someone selling a so
called secret to finding them fast , but I'm not paying up front for it!... any one care to share?

johnnnyace

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:22 pm

By some miracle I've managed to get 588 using only 2 energy potions.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ivreal Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm

lol Vorpal are you hacking haha Wink

ivreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:39 pm

ivreal wrote:lol Vorpal are you hacking haha Wink

I'd call it natural luck. Cool
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khorne Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 pm

johnnnyace wrote:anyone figured out a good method of farming the orbs yet? seen someone selling a so
called secret to finding them fast , but I'm not paying up front for it!... any one care to share?

I'm def eager to hear word on this if anyone has found a way. This sucks.

Khorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:48 pm

I don't believe there is any method, you just have to get lucky.

Speaking of which, I just got 2 orb hits in a row! Very Happy
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FapMunzta Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Khorne wrote:
johnnnyace wrote:anyone figured out a good method of farming the orbs yet? seen someone selling a so

I doubt there's any secret.. it's completely random. Only got 60 orbs the past 2 days..

FapMunzta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuckles Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:16 pm

They say that the orbs come up more frequently in the higher levels, but if that's true then the higher levels must start out pretty darned high. I'm finding them at a pretty lousy rate so far, and it's taken tons of energy to get up to 688 at this point. I did get Beelzebub with the one orb summon I earned so far, but if the pace doesn't pick up I'll be really pushing it to get up to 1,000 orbs for the second orb summon by the time this ends. The energy points just regenerate too slowly, and getting energy potions is pretty tough to do without soul points to spend on them.

Chuckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Khorne Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Dude, I haven't even given a thought to getting the rest of my loot for raid bosses, just so I can find more orbs. The rewards are SO rockin, but it's so unlikely!

Khorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamiel Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Lol, got about 100 last 2 days...

Khorne wrote:

I remember him, his name is "Friend" that started this. The secret is to farming orbs:
Tell people you have a secret on how to get orbs fast and make them pay 1 energy potion up front. Genius.
Zamiel
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuckles Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Khorne wrote:Dude, I haven't even given a thought to getting the rest of my loot for raid bosses, just so I can find more orbs. The rewards are SO rockin, but it's so unlikely!

Same here. The rewards are enough reason for me to delay going back for loot, and if I had the energy to do a raid, I'd be putting it into new missions and trying to get more orbs anyway. Plenty of time for that after the event ends.

Chuckles

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyDick Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:40 am

One of my allies has over 3k orbs. Must be doing the very last mission over and over and hes potting like mad. The farther the mission the better the drop rate.

JimmyDick

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:04 am

How much energy does he have? Im stuck at like 23 or something atm...=/ Honestly, I dont think i cant get over 1000 in less than 2 days..
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Banack Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:19 am

Seems the event ended around 12 hours earlier than was posted. I was just over 1k in Orbs and then it was over. WTF...!

Banack

Back to top Go down

Post by Madcap Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 am

Banack wrote:Seems the event ended around 12 hours earlier than was posted. I was just over 1k in Orbs and then it was over. WTF...!

Send an email to them so they know about it. Prior to heading to bed last night I had about 150 orbs left before my next orb summon. I went through about 1000 energy early this morning without a single orb. I'm a bit annoyed. I wouldn't care so much if I wasn't so close, but I thought I would have plenty of time this morning to get the rest before the event was finished. If they were going to stop it early, they should have made an announcement. It seems like a mistake to me, so I've emailed them. I think more would help.

Madcap

Back to top Go down

ORBS!!!!!! Empty WTF!

Post by Finalasylum Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Banack wrote:Seems the event ended around 12 hours earlier than was posted. I was just over 1k in Orbs and then it was over. WTF...!

I just emailed the devs. Please everyone do the same. I was almost to 1000 and I thought I would be able to finish it up when I woke up. Freakin BS!
Finalasylum
Finalasylum

Back to top Go down

Post by TankReady Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 pm

yeah lol, happened to me something similar.
I was at 430, so close to my first Summon Orb, so I decided to invest, started doing missions, used potion, leveled, used two more potions, waited, leveled again, used more potions.
Ended up, after 6 energy potions (all of which over 120 energy) + at least 2 level ups, at 459 orbs. Yay.
Whatever.

TankReady

Back to top Go down

Post by willsgame Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:07 pm

For the record it isnt that the higher lvl Missions have a higher drop rate, its that they have a higher drop amount. if you watched the orbs you would have seen that when you got them it was in a random amount based on your mission and always in a range of three, so at lowest lvl you could get 1, 2, or 3 orbs. i was at the start of the deception missions and gettign 5,6 and 7. over all without burnign a sh!t ton of energy you would be lucky to get 1500 if you were diligent in not lettign any time elaspe in which you were at max energy. im noticing overall in thisgame the devs need to up the drop rate on everything, even with getting my 5 orb summons i got Slaughter bee queen three times, and the better then B+ rate for dark summons is attrocious. they are going to lose more players then they did when SP became purchaseable if they dont fix this quick.

willsgame

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Honestly, I don't think it was fair of A Team to do this without some balance issues. Sure people who just start might get more orbs with 1-2 orbs per mission but people who weren't aren't even past the hard missions. They should've made it so everyone could at least get some orbs without having to use potions and stuff. Then again, they are getting greedy so w/e.
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Finalasylum Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 pm

ORBS!!!!!! Photo11
Finalasylum
Finalasylum

Back to top Go down

ORBS!!!!!! Empty Complain and you shall receive!!

Post by Finalasylum Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:00 am

I've got good news to post when I get home Smile
Finalasylum
Finalasylum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down