Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrazyIrish's store of craziness. (Updated 1 Sept)

+5
pigeonpigeon
Midgard
Calcal
Gav
crazyirish
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CrazyIrish's store of craziness. (Updated 1 Sept) Empty CrazyIrish's store of craziness. (Updated 1 Sept)

Post by crazyirish Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 am

Revamped the store with a slightly different format with lots of new stuff. I always try to keep my prices fair and I'm always willing to negotiate to work out a deal. Leave a post, PM, or in game message and we can work something out.

My demon team is full and now I am starting to look for some of the more elite demons. I am also currently looking for EP and maybe some other items or skill up monsters. I will also consider gold, especially for skill up monsters that I have in surplus. Any fair trade will be considered but the items on my wish list are my top priorities.

Current wish list:
  • EP, but who doesn't want EP?
  • Devil of Endless Night (2xA or 1xA+)
  • Balrog (2xA or 1xA+)

Here is a list of the A/A+ that I have to trade. Level and skills are 1 unless otherwise noted

Monster Name // Level // Skill (Level) // BP // Species // # Available

Scrap Meat Zombie // 1 // Increase Attack (1) // 20 // Undead // 1
Blunt Blade Devil // 1 // None (A+ has Inc Dodge) // 20 // Demon // 1
Hellfire Talos // 1 // None (A+ has Preemptive Strike) // 16 // Creation // 1
Nidhogg // 1 // Agility Up (1) // 15 // Wyrm // 5
Ladon // 1 // Increase Defense (1) // 15 // Wyrm // 1
Skeleton Minotaur // 1 // Health Up (1) // 15 // Undead // 1
Cruel Black Wings+ // 21 // Decrease Defense (1) // 12 // Brute // 1
Cruel Black Wings // 1 // Decrease Defense (1) // 12 // Brute // 3
Dark Elf Berserker // 1 // Preemptive Strike (1) // 11 // Brute // 1

Seeker Quadriga // 1 // Agility Up (1) // 15 // Creation // 1
Tiamut // 1 // Decrease Defense (1) // 15 // Wyrm // 2
Fafnir // 1 // Critical Rate Up (1) // 14 // Wyrm // 5
Slaughter Bee Queen // 1 // Preemptive Strike (1) // 11 // Crawler // 5

Sea of Clouds Dragon // 1 // Agility Up (1) // 25 // Wyrm // 1
Lightning Bug // 1 // Increase Dodge (1) // 23 // Crawler // 1
Gusion // 1 // None // 20 // Beast // 1
Metal Shell Seeker // 1 // None (A+ has Inc Crit) // 18 // Beast // 1
Centaurus // 1 // None (A+ has Dec Def) // 17 // Beast // 2
Sprout Dragon // 1 // None (A+ Spore Dragon has Dec Att) // 16 // Wyrm // 1
Demon Bait Insect // 1 // Agility Up (1) // 15 // Crawler // 1
Uncouth Child // 1 // Critical Rate Up (1) // 13 // Demon // 7
Uncouth Child+ // 1 // Critical Rate Up (1) // 13 // Demon // 1
Great Horned Warrior // 1 // Preemptive Strike (1) // 10 // Brute // 4

Skill up monsters including junk As.

Impulse Down x7
Psycho Down x4
Critical Rate Up x45
Increase Party Defense x27
Preemptive Strike x29

Last edited by crazyirish on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

CrazyIrish's store of craziness. (Updated 1 Sept) Empty Re: CrazyIrish's store of craziness. (Updated 1 Sept)

Post by Gav Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:21 am

Increase Party Attack x2
Decrease Enemy Defense x3

2EP?

Gav

Back to top Go down

CrazyIrish's store of craziness. (Updated 1 Sept) Empty Re: CrazyIrish's store of craziness. (Updated 1 Sept)

Post by Calcal Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 am

what for WW Elite?

gold ok?

Calcal

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Calcal wrote:what for WW Elite?

gold ok?
I might consider gold for the WW Elite if it's high enough. I would prefer monsters (do you have a Beelzebub?) or EP but we might be able to work something out.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgard Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 pm

PM ME if you still need a Beelzebub A lvl 1. I'll trade it for a White Winged Elite.

User: Midgard -- ID: 2115743916
Midgard
Midgard

Back to top Go down

Post by pigeonpigeon Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm interested in Quetzalcoatl. My trading list is here:
https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2291-bubbles-trade-list

Do you see anything you'd like in exchange?

pigeonpigeon

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 pm

pigeonpigeon wrote:I'm interested in Quetzalcoatl. My trading list is here:
https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2291-bubbles-trade-list

Do you see anything you'd like in exchange?
I updated the list while you were posting your reply but I still have the Quetz for trade. I'm glad you found something you like. The only thing on your trading list that really catches my eye is Devil of the Abyss. Would you be willing to trade the Devil and some EP? I am low on space for skill up monsters. Thanks and I'm looking forward to doing business with you.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by pigeonpigeon Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:17 pm

I can't really afford to trade away EP Sad Also, there was a mistake on my list, my Devil of the Abyss is A+, not A, if that makes a difference.

pigeonpigeon

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Being A+ definitely helps quite a bit and makes the offer very tempting. I'm still pretty new to the game and I'm not sure if that's an even trade or not but I really want that devil.

I'm going to go ahead and trust that I'm getting a fair deal. I'm sending the Quetz in a trade now and if you feel like adding anything to the trade I'll leave that up to you Smile . Thanks a bunch!

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by pigeonpigeon Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Oh oops I saw this post after I saw the trade. Honestly I think I got the better end of that bargain - I'd be happy to gift you another monster or two (of reasonable rarity Razz), or a bunch of skill sacrifices. If you have any preferences from my list say so!

pigeonpigeon

Back to top Go down

Post by pigeonpigeon Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh, if you're low on space I could actually give you a monster limit +

pigeonpigeon

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Ooh I'm glad you mentioned the monster limit+. I was in the middle of replying and thinking about what I might be able to use from your list but the limit+ would be even better. That would be very much appreciated, thank you!

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by pigeonpigeon Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 pm

No problem! It's nice when everything works out for everyone Razz And I know what it's like not to really know what things are worth, I'm also still relatively new at this, and I don't want to be that guy who screws over a new player with an unfair trade!

pigeonpigeon

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Abolutely agree! I am very satisfied with the trade and I definitely can't accuse you of trying to rip me off Laughing It's been an absolute pleasure doing business with you. Thank you very much!

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Interested in:
Increase Party Attack x2
Decrease Enemy Defense x4
Agility Up x3

Skill for skill?
Check my shop.

Plural

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Plural wrote:Interested in:
Increase Party Attack x2
Decrease Enemy Defense x4
Agility Up x3

Skill for skill?
Check my shop.
Sorry but I don't see any skills or monsters in your store that I would be interested in. I would consider selling them for EP.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Ill give you a DDD for the 3 agi's skills or 3 ep Razz

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Sadly I'm all out of Agi ups and EPs at the moment. I updated my list a little so if there's anything else you like let me know. I won't ask you to hold the DDD for me, feel free to trade it if you get a good offer before I can make you one.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:48 am

Just updated my store with lots of new stuff available and an updated wish list. Come check it out! Cool

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:59 am

Another update.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:01 am

Interested in:
Time Void Golem
Increase Party Attack x3 (2x lvl1 and 1x lvl2)
Agility Up x2

Check my store.

BlackGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 am

BlackGuy wrote:Interested in:
Time Void Golem
Increase Party Attack x3 (2x lvl1 and 1x lvl2)
Agility Up x2

Check my store.
I would do 2 EP for all 3 of the +Attack monsters, 1EP for each Agi monster, and I'm not sure off hand what the value is for the Time Void Golem. I didn't see anything in your store that I really need. Let me know if you are interested and what you would offer for the Golem. I'll try to do a little research on the value of the Golem as well. Thanks!

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 am

Another update.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Large update, new format.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:25 am

Updated again.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next