Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recover my game

+12
SinDog
Alteena
Ovaltene
Vlizh
NotHappy
amyjo158
Sameldi
jay
Hecatonchyr
rekt
Deemo
Mistrice
16 posters

Go down

Recover my game Empty Recover my game

Post by Mistrice Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 pm

So my iTouch pretty much died. It got water damage and it's no longer detecting touch signals and is thus pretty much unusable. As such, I'm trying to grab hold of as many accounts stored on it which can be transferred to my parent's iPads.
Does anybody know if it's possible to restore my Dark Summoner account on a new device?
Thanks.

Mistrice

Back to top Go down

Recover my game Empty Re: Recover my game

Post by Deemo Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 pm

It should be linked to your Apple ID, no? I think if you managed to get the same apple ID going on another device it could work. Either that or you could back it up to Itunes if that still works and then take the backup and put it on a different device. If those don't work, then I have no idea.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistrice Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Having the same apple ID doesn't work, I'm afraid. As for backing up to iTunes, could you clarify what you mean by that?

Mistrice

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 pm

I've never actually done it, but you just plug in your apple device to your computer, open itunes, and there will be an option to backup all your files and apps in the app section of the device management. if you backup them and then restore the apps to another device, it might work.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:17 am

Deemo wrote:I've never actually done it, but you just plug in your apple device to your computer, open itunes, and there will be an option to backup all your files and apps in the app section of the device management. if you backup them and then restore the apps to another device, it might work.

I'm not sure that will work. All of our information is stored in ATEAM's server and not within the App itself. If you do get a new iOS device, you will have to give your Player ID & IID# of your new & old account to ATEAM, their email: info+iphone+dsummoner@support.a-tm.co.jp

After getting those info, they will transfer your monsters to your new device

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 am

Really ? Data are stored on Ateam servers on Apple devices ? Because on Android *spoiler*, you just have to erase the game data in parameters > applications > DarkSummoner and here we go, a brand new account...

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:51 am

Hecatonchyr wrote:Really ? Data are stored on Ateam servers on Apple devices ? Because on Android *spoiler*, you just have to erase the game data in parameters > applications > DarkSummoner and here we go, a brand new account...
Yes, but the old account still exists, on their servers. There's a big ID code you need to recover your account. You can find it on the help screens somewhere fairly obvious (like the contact page or something.. I forget). I took a screenshot of that and emailed it to myself.. just in case.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sameldi Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Actually I recall that you can recover your account by giving them your Apple Device's Unique ID, it should be displayed on your itunes on your device screen. This might be a little different from the IOS 5 incident, but the general followup should be the same if you explain your situation to them.

Here's an image for reference:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sameldi
Sameldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistrice Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Thanks a bunch for all the suggestions! I'll definitely try them out this weekend.

Mistrice

Back to top Go down

Recover my game Empty restoring player id and unique id for android.

Post by amyjo158 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:13 pm

i have all the information i need to restore my game but i am not sure what i am supposed to do with it. where should i input the data?

also, is is possible to play this game from multiple devices or transfer to another device? i started playing this on my android phone and now want to play it on my tablet. but my tablet just starts a new game and character. i tried searching for the game data somewhere in the file explorer on my phone and tablet so i could copy it over but i dont know where all the data saves to. is it possible to do it this way?

i saw the email earlier for sending in your info to ateam, but it looked as though it was only for the iphone. is there an android email i could consult?

thanks in advance.

amyjo158

Back to top Go down

Post by NotHappy Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:40 am

From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [mailto-21@maildealer.gaiax.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 9:46 PM
To: Barber, Tom
Subject: [3701-2][Dark Summoner] Inquiries & Issues

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. However, the system is designed in such a way where the player data cannot be transferred to a new device from the old device.

Kind regards,
Ateam Support

The really screwed up part of this email is that my phone had a hard failure, I got the phone replaced by Verizon and setup the new phone. My account information transferred without issue to the new phone. The new phone had an issue with the display so I had to get a second new phone. Now, I am forced to start fresh. (restoring a backup did not restore the account)

NotHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlizh Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm

NotHappy wrote:From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [mailto-21@maildealer.gaiax.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 9:46 PM
To: Barber, Tom
Subject: [3701-2][Dark Summoner] Inquiries & Issues

Hello Thomas,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. However, the system is designed in such a way where the player data cannot be transferred to a new device from the old device.

Kind regards,
Ateam Support

The really screwed up part of this email is that my phone had a hard failure, I got the phone replaced by Verizon and setup the new phone. My account information transferred without issue to the new phone. The new phone had an issue with the display so I had to get a second new phone. Now, I am forced to start fresh. (restoring a backup did not restore the account)

Same thing here. My Iphone stop recharging and the Apple Store replaced it with a brand new one... Once the set-up was completed all was back to normal, except this game. I lost my original account that I had since the game began in March or so.... lvl 90 with a shit load of good stuff and EP... spend some $$$ actually... all lost. Sad

Vlizh

Back to top Go down

Recover my game Empty Device Transfer

Post by Ovaltene Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:32 pm

The same exact thing happened to me with the same "kind regards" e-mail. I blessed them out and now suddenly there is a recovery feature in the game if you erase all data and start over. However, the phones UDID number from Itunes and Dark Summoners IID are not the same thing. UDID is 40 digits and DS's is only 34. When I lost my account this feature was not around and I have been haggling Ateam to find a way and recover my account with my player ID and name and new devices IID and all. So far I have had no luck and have now had to start completely over twice....... If any one knows an easier way to find that IID number on a lost phone let me know. Thanks.

Ovaltene

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm not sure how possible it will be, considering you said you lost all touch capabilities, but under Help > Advanced > Data Transfer, the following screen can be shown and screenshotted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They do note that it only works across the same OS. So if you have an iTouch, you need another one, iPhone, or iPad to transfer.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

amyjo158 wrote:i have all the information i need to restore my game but i am not sure what i am supposed to do with it. where should i input the data?

also, is is possible to play this game from multiple devices or transfer to another device? i started playing this on my android phone and now want to play it on my tablet. but my tablet just starts a new game and character. i tried searching for the game data somewhere in the file explorer on my phone and tablet so i could copy it over but i dont know where all the data saves to. is it possible to do it this way?

i saw the email earlier for sending in your info to ateam, but it looked as though it was only for the iphone. is there an android email i could consult?

thanks in advance.

If the Data Transfer section under Help is to believed, you'd be able to transfer your account, with the info that's in my screenshot a post above me. That is, of course, provided that your tablet is also Android.

They also note that you can't play the same account on both phones, after the transfer you'd have to delete the App Data on your phone and start over. They also say you can only do 1 transfer every 7 days, so choose carefully.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Recover my game Empty Useless without original

Post by Ovaltene Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:18 am

Regarding your inquiry, please be informed that IID is essential to restore or recover lost accounts. IID is a unique key linked between your player data and the device you are using. This can be found under the "Help" section of the game.

Since you do not have your previous IID, we sincerely apologize but we cannot restore your previous account.

We hope you understand.

Kind regards,
Ateam Support

Ovaltene

Back to top Go down

Post by SinDog Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 pm

I have both id & idd from previous android account, and on new android device, I selected restore account, entered my info, & it pulled up the account with the message attached, "account is transferable, 5 days left". Does this mean I need to wait 5 days to transfer, or that I only have 5 days to transfer, the account I wanted to transfer was only 2 days old but I had some good monsters, anyone know about this?

SinDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Your account needs to be 7 days old before it is eligible for a transfer. The 5 days means you have to wait 5 more days for it to transfer. As well, you can only transfer from one device to another every 7 days as well.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by candymiller Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:01 am

a bunch of blah and wrong. - B$

candymiller

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 am

Thank you for bumping a 13 month old thread with a completely wrong answer.
And the black text on dark gray background was a nice bonus...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by lennon_68 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Looks like some copy from a random web page.  This is how spammers establish themselves (automatically) on a board that requires a minimum amount of posts to private message people...  Hopefully the spam isn't about to drop Neutral

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Done.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down