Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banking? Or: How to safe my money...

+9
spacecityd
YinYang
richc
jay
Liberator
The only god
Onds
Aeon
sumdark
13 posters

Go down

Banking? Or: How to safe my money... Empty Banking? Or: How to safe my money...

Post by sumdark Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Darksummoners,

In auctions i saw people writing: banking allowed/not allowed and didnt understand what they meant.
As i now owned 100k i worried about to start a battle because it hurts to loose 10-20%
of my money.
Till now i spent all in sacrifices before reaching 100k but i have no more c's and it seems like the devs changed the chance to get them from the first missions.

However, it reminded me about the "banking" thing.

How does it exactly work?
A little "how to" would be very helpful.
Idea I love you

sumdark

Back to top Go down

Banking? Or: How to safe my money... Empty Re: Banking? Or: How to safe my money...

Post by Aeon Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm

you bid on an auction with gold. but not enough that they might accept. they then reject your offer and it sends your gold to your gift box where u can keep it safe for up to 4 days

Steps:
1) get gold
2) find auction with expensive stuff in it
3) offer gold in auction
4) wait for them to reject offer
5) recieve offer items OR you dont have to and wait until youre ready to
6) leave gold in giftbox until you need it. make sure u dont leave it longer than 4 days
7) repeat steps 1-6

Aeon

Back to top Go down

Banking? Or: How to safe my money... Empty Re: Banking? Or: How to safe my money...

Post by Onds Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 am

sumdark wrote:[...] but i have no more c's and it seems like the devs changed the chance to get them from the first missions.[...]
Mission 1:3 still seems to give a very high percentage of sac c's.

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Just send in an auction of an AA or highly valuable monster, they will reject your offer, dont t6ake your gold back. this way, you can keep it safe for an unlimited ammount of time
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 am

Yeah this is the way when I need to banking, so I always wondering what those who wrote in their auction "banking allowed" or "no banking" thinking- maybe they think banking is offering gold as part of trade?

And sometimes I saw ppl start a trade with 1 C monster and claim to be bank, is that some kind of minor scam?

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

Liberator wrote:Yeah this is the way when I need to banking, so I always wondering what those who wrote in their auction "banking allowed" or "no banking" thinking- maybe they think banking is offering gold as part of trade?
They're just asking you to be polite and not bank there. They can't really do anything about it if you ignore them, of course.

And sometimes I saw ppl start a trade with 1 C monster and claim to be bank, is that some kind of minor scam?
Certainly looks like one to me.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by richc Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Just searched for this thread, but had a similar question... so once my bid gets rejected, is it safe to leave my gold/monsters in there indefinitely? Aeon mentioned you only have 4 days, but I don't see a timer for those items.

richc

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:20 pm

richc wrote:Just searched for this thread, but had a similar question... so once my bid gets rejected, is it safe to leave my gold/monsters in there indefinitely? Aeon mentioned you only have 4 days, but I don't see a timer for those items.

It is safe indefinitely while it is in the rejected Auction/Offers section. Once you choose to receive items, then it moves to your Gift Box w/ the 4 day timer.

Auction section is unlimited time, except that you may only have up to 3 offers at once, so in order to bank a fourth time, you would have to receive your item from one of your other offers and move it to the gift box.

YinYang

Back to top Go down

Post by richc Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:28 pm

YinYang wrote:
richc wrote:Just searched for this thread, but had a similar question... so once my bid gets rejected, is it safe to leave my gold/monsters in there indefinitely? Aeon mentioned you only have 4 days, but I don't see a timer for those items.

It is safe indefinitely while it is in the rejected Auction/Offers section. Once you choose to receive items, then it moves to your Gift Box w/ the 4 day timer.

Auction section is unlimited time, except that you may only have up to 3 offers at once, so in order to bank a fourth time, you would have to receive your item from one of your other offers and move it to the gift box.

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification Smile

richc

Back to top Go down

Post by spacecityd Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 am

What about when the auctions say "no banking under 15(or 10) spots"? When i offer gold it does not tell me how many spots they have available. i would be respectful of the request if i knew.

spacecityd

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 am

On the list of auctions, every auction shows how many spots are available, it is a number near the name of the auction owner, next to a picture of a person(a circle and triangle, circle on top of the triangle's base). The number can vary from 0(no room for any bids) to 30(no bids made and player chose most slots option)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kammie Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Does this still work? I dont see any option to bid gold in the auctions

kammie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Not anymore. It was one of the changes to the auction made a few months ago.
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Holy sheet. Necro'd. XD
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down