Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fury of Tyranny (clan level 30, *full*)

Go down

The Fury of Tyranny (clan level 30, *full*) Empty The Fury of Tyranny (clan level 30, *full*)

Post by TheFury Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 am

Clan ID: 40850506
Clan name: The Fury of Tyranny
Current clan level: 30
Current formation bonus: 1.5% attack, 1.5% defense, 1% HP (your monsters get this for joining)

I am recruiting here, because I assume that the very fact you found these forums means you're more interested in learning how the game works and improving than your average DS player. Especially if you've done a fair share of trading - being able to give advice to one another on the value of trades will be important as new events come along.

If you want to join, great. If you happen to know a few people you trust a lot in game, please all come over.

Guidelines:

Donate gold and collectible loot (which also levels up clan) when you have extra, especially if you're worried about it sitting around and being stolen through battles. But don't empty your vaults, growing your monsters is important too.

Be active, but don't kill yourself playing 24/7 - if you have questions, ask. If you need help, ask. I can't guarantee we'll be able to assist, but I'd rather go out of my way for fellow clan members than strangers in Dark Summoner.

Share tips for getting high rankings in events, and tips for profiting from trading when the opportunities come around. We should use the Clan feature to share our advantages without worry that everyone else will find out our tricks : ). Maximum benefit!

Initially, gaining a handful of clan levels will be important so we expand our player limit. Other than that, note that the value of gold is about to skyrocket, so take that into consideration when you decide how to spend it.

Requirements:
Level - Clan spots are limited. I'll prefer +50, but that is not an unbreakable rule.
Monsters - Not such a big deal at the moment. As the roles of clans in DS are expanded, it may become important for clan members to have powerful teams... so I'll consider your team only a little.
Other - Clans are going to be a great way to give members a boost. In the end, giving gold to the clan will be HUGH. If you're willing to make a donation for joining, it'll impact how quickly you get in (since space is so limited).

A good part of the clan right now is made up of people I trust (or people they trust) from the game. I'm going to be a bit more picky about who I accept here, so let me know a bit about yourself when you apply.

Send me a PM with any questions, and otherwise, I'll see you in game!
Cheers,
The Fury

TheFury

Back to top Go down