Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newish game even better than DS and LoC!! (in my opinion at least) :D

3 posters

Go down

Newish game even better than DS and LoC!! (in my opinion at least) :D Empty Newish game even better than DS and LoC!! (in my opinion at least) :D

Post by randemonium Sun May 27, 2012 4:31 am

It's called Rage of Bahamut and is available for iPhone AND Android so it has a large user base.
It's cool because you don't have to spend big bucks to get good or even incredible cards! You can choose from God, Man, and Demon "faction". Whichever one you choose determines which types of cards you find more easily.
If you like Trading/Collectible Card Games and prefer not to spend tons of $ then definitely check it out.
You can evolve most cards 4 times on here and each evolution has different art! Up to a SS Rare...
It's super fun and even more addicting.

Just like the other games, if you use my referral code: skx67558 ,
you will get bonuses and a Rare Angel card.
I'm randemonium42 in case you want to say hi Wink

Thanks for reading, installing the game, and adding my code at the end of the tutorial! And have fun...

randemonium

Back to top Go down

Newish game even better than DS and LoC!! (in my opinion at least) :D Empty Re: Newish game even better than DS and LoC!! (in my opinion at least) :D

Post by Ashteran Sun May 27, 2012 4:52 am

I tried it but for some reason the layout of the game just didn't appeal to me as much as DS.
I think it is because of all the pictures that are just crammed together on a black background.
Ashteran
Ashteran

Back to top Go down

Newish game even better than DS and LoC!! (in my opinion at least) :D Empty Re: Newish game even better than DS and LoC!! (in my opinion at least) :D

Post by TankReady Sun May 27, 2012 11:02 am

btw, not really new Razz
Loc Copied from ROB Very Happy
add me, TankReady

TankReady

Back to top Go down

Post by randemonium Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 am

Yeah the User Interface is subpar to DS in many ways, (especially on Android; iPhone is WAY better) but it grows on you if you let it Smile. At least it did on me lol. I definitely prefer the not so dark cards you can get though.
Babe/Epic looking cards are much easier to get too.

And yeah....not so new but it definitely took me the longest to find it versus the other similar games out there.

Thanks to those who used me as referral! If you contact me in game I can send you some cards to help get you started.

randemonium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down