Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real man of genius

4 posters

Go down

Real man of genius Empty Real man of genius

Post by Nightscar Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Well....for someone that knows about the original commercial for Budlight, I don't have to explain anything about the script.

For anyone that never heard of the spot before, I highly recommend you to listen to it first to just have a idea how the voices and sound should be.

here is an example: ( http://thefuntimesguide.com/audio/Bud_Light_Real_Men_of_Genius_Mr_Pro_Sports_Heckler_Guy.mp3 )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a little reason why I am doing this is because someone called "Dark evil" in the game are keep attacking the same low level players for the gold(if they have tons); not just 3 times but unlimited attacks until you have no gold left in your pocket (5+ times) which I personal think is very un-respectful and not fair at all.

Someone told me apparently there is a bug to allow you to do more than 3times attack within a day, and I hope A-team can fix it sooner of later.

I will take the post off if anyone feel offense by anything I point out in the script.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Summoner presents Real Men of Genius
(Real Men of Genius)
Today we salute you… Mr Gold-rusher from battling guy
(Mr Gold-rusher from battling guy)

the real men may fight for honor
the real men may fight for freedom
but you? you fight for money, thirsty, and even for the lord of Greed living deep inside your soul
(I can hear his hunger!)

Like an invincible knight on the horse
you are way too cool to say a word to your enemies
because the only two things a warrior has to do are killing, and looting after winning
(No mercy!)

Nothing beats keep attacking a 10-levels lower than you guy until they are begging for the forgiveness,
and then still kicking their asses like the terminator does
(I said NO MERCY!)

Why you are doing that?
Because the 2500 consecutive wins just makes you look better than the idoits on the top 100 rank
which gives you the right to using the bug to attack the same guy more than 3 times in a row
(I keep saying NO mercy!)

Like a great hunter, you display your proud with the pissed off comments on the wall, 999K gold from the battles, and contempt for any angry losers by more attacks
(Look at me~)

Sure, there are 2 other guilds in the game, but they are smaller, weaker, and the people are rich.
So thanks to you. the uncrowned king Dark Evil, because you are the one who gave us a great lesson on "How to be a man".
( Thank you )

Nightscar

Back to top Go down

Real man of genius Empty Re: Real man of genius

Post by theory Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

No need to worry anymore, ATeam already fixed that bug. People can only attack a person 3 times in one day now as was intended. Nice parody though, couldn't help, but read it in that dude's voice and back up vocals lol.
theory
theory

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:00 pm

I enjoyed this parody. +1 to you sir.
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sameldi Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 pm

-Sameldi liked your parody- 1+