Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dp gain attack vs double flare clan league battles.

4 posters

Go down

Dp gain attack vs double flare clan  league battles.  Empty Dp gain attack vs double flare clan league battles.

Post by silvernja Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Would a chained attack or performing the double flare be more worth your TP? 
Which gains you more DP?

silvernja

Back to top Go down

Dp gain attack vs double flare clan  league battles.  Empty Re: Dp gain attack vs double flare clan league battles.

Post by echoside Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:37 am

I dunno an answer for sure, I would say depends on situation.  I myself save flares for the few times I could knock out at least 3 people with 1 flare, other than that keep your chain going.  Our clans highest chain so far was 230 something, really nice attack and dp bonuses

echoside

Back to top Go down

Dp gain attack vs double flare clan  league battles.  Empty Re: Dp gain attack vs double flare clan league battles.

Post by silvernja Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:28 pm

One person in my clan wasn't sure if using a double flare as a knock receives the KO bonus?

silvernja

Back to top Go down

Post by silvernja Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Has  it Been figured out How much gain there is from the chain vs regular attacks? 
Ex:After your 140th chain your attack did ___ amount of damage from norm. if did 10k do at chain one would chain 100 bee a 100% increase..assuming 1% per?  

Reason for my original Question. 
-One flare damages all 5 opponents for 40tp
-One attack damages one random for 10tp but potential chain +4 or +5 
I would assume a flare double flare would give more do for the tp cost. 
Any thoughts are welcome

silvernja

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 pm

i dont have any flare data, and my clan has been fight weak and/or inactive clans for the past few days so i also dont have much large chain data, however i threw together some quick numbers for the past 3 battles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

keep in mind that attack numbers vary even if all else is equal, for instance a 5k atk team will hit a 5k defence team for say, 1000 one turn, and under the exact same circumstances it may hit for 1500 next turn.

thus from the limited data i have on hand it does appear that 1 chain = an increase of 1% or so in attack strength, though in my data there was a range was more like an increase of 0.5 to 1.5% per chain

now flares otoh, there is no real chain to be had, its either a single flare or double flare. while i have very little data on this atm, it appears that flare, basically take your attack on the enemy's strongest defence sentinel member, the multiplies it by the numbers of enemies remaining.

so basically, im my belief (with admittingly little data),

if there is 5 enemies remaining and each enemy member is about the same defence-wise and/or weak, flares(and especially double flares) are worth it, against a strong team or a team where the top defence member is much higher than the bottom defence member you are better off going after chains.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by silvernja Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:42 pm

It's your spreadsheet a Google doc? Wouldn't mind contributing data.

silvernja

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:51 pm

ms excel unfortunently, feel free to post some numbers here though. ill throw it into the graph when i have time
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by silvernja Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Google docs is free for everyone on smart phones lol. And online.  But what data would you like specifically

silvernja

Back to top Go down

Post by silvernja Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:58 pm

If you change your mind about giggle docs I created this public sheet.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silvernja

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:37 am

You do get a K.O. bonus with flares, it just doesn't say it in the battle log, but you can watch the dp added

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:46 pm

i know what google docs is lol. i had terrible internet connection at last message (took 10 minutes just to upload that pic)

but yea there is an even simpler what to quickly ballpark what the percentage rise is, no graphs or excel required.

all you need is 2 numbers
you atk on the first hit, we'll call this "atk1"
and you atk on the same guy after building a chain, we'll call this atk2

then simply , do (atk2 - atk1)/Chain#

for the percentage, take the previous answer and divide it by the zero chain atk number

note: the higher the chain the more accurate it is.

but if you want more accurate estimate. feel free to send me some data sets.
what i need is,

attack amount
chain number

make its the same person doing the attacks on the same enemy for each data set.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by mewgirl Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Flare is based on HP I think (it tells you in the help files I don't feel like looking it up for a stranger and my phone is bricked and this borrowed shitty generic device is EXTREMELY slow, you can look in the help files yourself however to find out), and normal attacks are based on ATK, so it will be different for every person/formation.  So test it, look at which damage is higher when it hits the same enemy, and divide by 4 to see if it's more then the regular Attack.  If you change your formation's stat balance significantly then check it again.  You don't need to worry about entering chains into the equation because the difference from a chain level of say 32x to 45x, and it will probably be a lot less then that if you're playing yourself in order to try to hit the same enemy again, is VERY minimal.  Just make sure no EX boosts are active during your test.

mewgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down