A few words of nothing from a lost soul.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few words of nothing from a lost soul.

Post by Zamiel on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:32 am

It has been a very long time. A very long time since this game began, many years ago. I met many great people, and had great fun in this game's youth the first year of its existence. There is so much nostalgia for the great number of friends I made, and the good times I had running the game markets back in the good old days of deal hunting and haggling over thousands of profile pages. It was a purely social activity that I would guess has long ago evaporated with the implementation of the market. All my original friends from release have evaporated into nothingness so long ago - the memories of whom pass before my eyes with a smile. 

It is an experience I recommend to all - begin playing a game at release. Pour sleepless nights into it, be the go-to master, the demi-god of excellence. This is not the goal, this is merely the means to an end. The purpose is not to be cocky and proud - but to gain access the higher echelon of gaming social life that exists hidden in the weave of every single game. This group becomes your your second family, with which you share countless hours of fun with. Nobody outside such a community can comprehend the bond that exists right in front of them, nor the nostalgia of looking back and remembering the good times and good friends who have disappeared one by one into oblivion.

I have many memories across many games I conquered, and it makes me feel old. Many say "you should get back into it". They do not understand what it feels like to lose everyone and everything you ever knew/had and starting completely over. There is never again the kind of zeal and sociability than when you explore unknown territory of a brand new game with other explorers such as yourself. This is somewhat of a post-mortem post from the grave, but I see my forum is still somewhat populated - so this is for you guys. I hope those here are taking good care of her, and will continue to let her down slowly to the grave after which everyone I knew even as acquaintances is lost.

Carry on, and take with you maybe a grain of something (im not sure what it could be) from this post. I may appear from time to time, someday, or maybe never. If the latter case be so I must say, 'so long, and thanks for all the fish'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸.
¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR DIO ¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø HAIL DIO THE GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
Zamiel
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Re: A few words of nothing from a lost soul.

Post by lennon_68 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:52 am

beautiful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Always trading something Smile

Drop me an email or message me:  darkSummonerTrader_68@hotmail.com
Or send an ally request to 2735496899 (king woobie)

lennon_68

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks for creating the forum and I will make good use of it.

Some of my great allies/ friends had left and it is very sad to see good people stepping out the game 1 by 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagheera on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Well said! I am new to the forum but not the game. I loved the days of scouring wish lists and haggling for what I needed at the time and the dread of losing a wall and pouring through contacts trying to find them again. Joining the forum is kind of my last effort to recapture that. The game is dying, but it was great because of players like you all. Thanks for this forum

Bagheera

Back to top Go down

Post by Mawrg on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 pm

lennon_68 wrote:beautiful

Absolutely. Achingly so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-----------------------------
General of Divine Torture
Grawp (1751465203)

Mawrg

Back to top Go down

Post by noone on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Thanks Zamiel!!!!!!!!!
We'll carry the torch for you til it's time for us to pass it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guild: Rancor
PlayerID: 2061885776
kik: kasperectomy
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck on Wed May 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey Zam,

Are there any active admin still?  If not, I might be able to help out a bit.  PM me if you think I might be able to help out.

Ed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SQUIRRELS DIVIDED
SQUIRRELS UNITED

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Thu May 22, 2014 2:08 am

i'd vote for edwardstarbuck lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal2 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:57 pm

I may have forgotten my original account info and I may have been forgotten by many, or never known, but I'll never forget the times we've had on this shitty game. I downloaded it on a whim just for entertainment and it turned into an extremely fun experience while it lasted. It's been maybe 2 years since I last played it, but taking a walk down this memory lane has brought so many memories rushing back. 

I'm glad to have been a part of this and, Zamiel, if you ever specifically see this, thanks. I may be around once in a blue moon.

-Vorpal  nitenite

Vorpal2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Vorpal2 wrote:I may have forgotten my original account info and I may have been forgotten by many, or never known, but I'll never forget the times we've had on this shitty game. I downloaded it on a whim just for entertainment and it turned into an extremely fun experience while it lasted. It's been maybe 2 years since I last played it, but taking a walk down this memory lane has brought so many memories rushing back. 

I'm glad to have been a part of this and, Zamiel, if you ever specifically see this, thanks. I may be around once in a blue moon.

-Vorpal  nitenite

Well shit, looks like my account info was in my PMs folder on the account I posted that. Heh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selling stuff for $
Go to http://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t1598-selling-for-fate-max-life-spirit-kyuuki-etc
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf on Sun May 10, 2015 3:42 pm

I remember some of the friends i made while playing this game. I remember i used to be very active in the trading market. Good luck to you all Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud member of "CHAOS THEORY" Thanks to my great allies: Savilla, Angelina, Last King, GS693, Mojo611 and Okami.

http://www.ds-forum.com/t2535-general-osf-s-goodies-store-ep-prices#17802
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathias on Thu May 14, 2015 1:44 pm

I just came back to the game after 2+ years away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
store

Player Name: Cathias
Guild: Sin
Player ID: 1306889834
Cathias

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:31 am

Looks like the forum is officially dead. Despite all the time I spent years ago on this, I barely remembered the website address to get here... Time is a strange thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selling stuff for $
Go to http://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t1598-selling-for-fate-max-life-spirit-kyuuki-etc
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top