Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Constitutes a "Dupe" Form?

3 posters

Go down

What Constitutes a "Dupe" Form? Empty What Constitutes a "Dupe" Form?

Post by Ologolos Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:39 am

I have a lower BP form set to my main, but a higher BP form as my defense.
It's not this way to intentionally trick people; I like my lower BP form because it lets me battle twice.

But others seem to dislike "dupe" forms, and sometimes people that lose because of it will try to enact revenge and get their gold back.

So is my lower BP form (185) a dupe form, compared to my defense form? (225 i think)
It's not a 100 bp form and I don't have an A monster as the leader. They're both full AA forms, so I'm not jumping between AAA or Ex, either.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

What Constitutes a "Dupe" Form? Empty Re: What Constitutes a "Dupe" Form?

Post by rkhtse Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Main formation should be different than defensive formation. It is better to put agility @ defense to protect your gold.

It is fair to hide your real formation so all the players can't put demon down, brute down to hunt you.   

You are not tricking people, This is how my ally set up a real trick which I don't like it either.

1) Put Rank A+ Team full team with some combos as formation (Barlog, Paimon, Acuser, devil of abyss, Two face devil), Put AA+ with agility as defensive.

2) On purposely ruin your offensive record. Attack your clanmate to lose gold to them. On description say, Don't buy gold any more, so this explains why you still have a good defense record.

3) On description page also mention, I quit. Free honour point for everyone.

4) Ask you friends to write on your wall saying something like, "Good bye, my friend". "Thanks for your EP/skill before leaving the clan"
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Yeah, i love it when i look at my battle history and view someone's page that says "I quit" or whatever, but they attacked me a few hours ago.

Another one is a wall that says "Wish List = Trade List". When I see that with an A formation up, it leads me to believe the person hasn't played in a while. But that's not always the case, either... Smile
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 pm

im doing kinda the opposite

i have no team atm due to having 100 battle points

sooooo. i have my psycho selene+ up and a half decent defense record, havent been attacked in a long time lol, being just outside of top 300 psycho also helps
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:19 am

applesauce wrote:im doing kinda the opposite

i have no team atm due to having 100 battle points

sooooo. i have my psycho selene+ up and a half decent defense record, havent been attacked in a long time lol, being just outside of top 300 psycho also helps

I like it! ^

(Note to self: attack Applesauce) Smile
j/k, I'd probably still lose anyway Smile
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down