Addicted again :) so confuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Addicted again :) so confuse

Post by bacsiha on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:27 am

Hi i quitted this game for 4 months and now I just comeback and realize there are so much changes.
Can anybody tell me why the price of AAA is so damm low ??? All AAA have 100bp but one price is 60ep and one 200ep why ?
I want to rank in event but with the prices so low im afraid i will end up with a lost lol. Usually i need 150-200ep to rank
And anybody tell me the most sough-after atm, like rank, species (for each guild)

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Re: Addicted again :) so confuse

Post by LazyStevz on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 pm

To put it mildly, the game has taken its toll with the value of cards diminishing with the addition of new ones along with what I regard is the turning point of the game slowly fading away with the implementation of the Trade Market.

The player numbers are pretty thin ATM and many are struggling to sell unwanted stuff on the TM. Not many, from my knowledge, are investing in EP/BP despite it being an integral part of trading.

You could lurk in the shadows until something sparks your interest but I don't think DS is as convincing to play intensively, let alone put down money for.

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:10 pm

They're all 100bp but many are chasing just the highest attack cards.  So cards like Allades have killer health, but aren't desirable.  Also, people only really like new things so older cards with great attack are sometimes cheaper even though they are just as rare with the same attack (bekar). 

For sin, the sin winged demon team is almost  complete so many sin players are chasing that.  I run a mixed sin winged team that gives me 212k attack so it's not too bad on its own.  And yes, there are cheap ranks to jump in on where you can turn a small profit, but they are few and far between.  I tend to like the battle challenges the most. 

A stimulus is needed to boost ep in game, as well as, make it easier for newer players to succeed so they will spread the word and become soul point buyers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SQUIRRELS DIVIDED
SQUIRRELS UNITED

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:13 pm

EdwardStarbuck wrote: A stimulus is needed to boost ep in game, as well as, make it easier for newer players to succeed so they will spread the word and become soul point buyers.
3 words for ya'... Clan Wars V. Awww, yeeeah!

EDIT: I guess that's 5 words :sweat:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Ologolos wrote:
EdwardStarbuck wrote: A stimulus is needed to boost ep in game, as well as, make it easier for newer players to succeed so they will spread the word and become soul point buyers.

I with that was a selling point. The clan I'm in are pumped for every CW that comes. So far I've been the only one to appear in any of them... Un-opposed. :V

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:48 pm

LazyStevz wrote:
Ologolos wrote:

I with that was a selling point. The clan I'm in are pumped for every CW that comes. So far I've been the only one to appear in any of them... Un-opposed. :V
I'd rather do a typical tower event than waste my time on Clan Wars. And I REALLY don't like most traditional tower events.

Clan Rank in CW5 = who cares. And this one is quite possibly the most flagrant display of A Team greed I've ever seen. Spend another $100 on an Ebon Chest? Combined with a "Buy an AAA via scratch off Dark Summons" campaign? LOLOL really??? 

Worst part is, I know there are people doing both...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 am

I really like this game
I sold all my AAA 4 months ago and now theirs price down 3-4 times
and about 25 SOS+ I dont want to waste my time to sell it because low price at 4 months ago (10-12 EP I guess) but now I can sell for tripple price at least

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bacsiha's store : http://www.ds-forum.com/t10267-aa-monster-for-sale

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:42 pm

bacsiha wrote:I really like this game
I sold all my AAA 4 months ago and now theirs price down 3-4 times
and about 25 SOS+ I dont want to waste my time to sell it because low price at 4 months ago (10-12 EP I guess) but now I can sell for tripple price at least
triple? lol you mean 4x the price
but yep that how things go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top