Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade Market 101

Go down

Trade Market 101 Empty Trade Market 101

Post by Nesfuratu Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:08 am

Ok so I know the market has been out a few months now but I still get people asking me how it works all the time in game so I figured if they were asking odds are more people have questions. So I will try to break down how the trade market works and a few shortcuts to help you out. Veteran players likely figured this out but who knows maybe it will help someone out.

Basics Of Using the Dark Summoner Trade Market
Submit a new trade - You have to choose unit monster or tradeable item to start trade. Also you have to choose at least one Trade Candidate for trade. There are 2 boxes of candidates with 5 slots for candidates.

Maximum number of trades is limited with Trade Tickets, commonly you have 5 tickets per day...

Note: These tickets are also needed for gifting.

My active trades - List of your active trades.

Your Trade History - List of all your completed trades.

Search Specific Trades - You can search for specific monster or item you want. 

Browse New Trades - List of  50 latest submitted trades.
Trade Market 101 Trade_10

How To Find Skill Stacks In the Trade Market
Trade Market 101 Trade_11
If you have updated to the new game screen the trade market button can be found under the "Monsters" tab now. I simply didn't feel like making a brand new image for this.

How To Search For Skill Spirits & Souls In Trade Market
Trade Market 101 Trade_12

Common Spirit Guilds
IPA - Impulse
IPD - Impulse
DEA - Tyranny
DED - Tyranny
Thunder - Covert
SOE - Tyranny
SOW - Impulse
SOS - Impulse

Safety Note. A+ skill spirits do nothing different than A reg skill spirits. They are a novelty for card collectors only. Skill spirits with their skills leveled up to (20) before the ability was removed to do that do not automatically give your cards skill 20 when you use them. If you use a spirit with its skill level upgraded once used the skill of the card it is applied to will STILL be level 1. Do not fall for scammers trying to tell you otherwise.

As always this and more can be found at the DS guide site. Link in my signature. If you have questions feel free to contact me via PM or on KiK for a faster response.

Nesfuratu

http://myds.weebly.com

Back to top Go down