The Forbidden Gate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forbidden Gate

Post by Ologolos on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:06 pm

New event, and FINALLY some SOS in the ranking rewards.

Looks like a creature raise event with a twist, in that you grow a summoning gate instead of a subject. Get enough crystals and you're guaranteed to summon an AAA monster! Not bad!

I'll be curious to see exactly how many crystals you need to get that AAA gate, though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Re: The Forbidden Gate

Post by echoside on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:35 pm

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasma on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Well, if you got enough snake king medals last time you were able to get a AAA, same thing with the last "find the different treasures and buy stuff at the shop" event. Both of those took a ton of effort to do though. I tried pretty hard on snake king medals and only made it 2/3 of the way there. This time I think I'm just going to let other ppl get the AAAs and buy them in the market for like 70ep or whatever they go for now. Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phantasma

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 am

Phantasma wrote:Well, if you got enough snake king medals last time you were able to get a AAA, same thing with the last "find the different treasures and buy stuff at the shop" event. Both of those took a ton of effort to do though. I tried pretty hard on snake king medals and only made it 2/3 of the way there. This time I think I'm just going to let other ppl get the AAAs and buy them in the market for like 70ep or whatever they go for now. Wink
i think snake king metals slots are highly luck dependent, for instance i did one pull that gave me 450k . otoh i think the mission drops are much more evenly distributed and luck plays a much smaller role. i think ill do this event, got a point reset rotting away anyways lol 80bp team here i come Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by UnholyApostle on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:55 am

well it took me 15k shards to get to gate 8 and then 105k shards to get to gate 9.  It took me 25 EP to get 15K. I have a x4 prog, 780 energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UnholyApostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 pm

UnholyApostle wrote:well it took me 15k shards to get to gate 8 and then 105k shards to get to gate 9.  It took me 25 EP to get 15K. I have a x4 prog, 780 energy.
And nothing else to do today, it would seem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:02 pm

So it would seem to get the 105k you would need 175 ep at your energy level. Sooo maybe about 225 ep start to finish to get an AAA?  With a 4x prog.  I'm gonna sit this one out as well, with my 502 energy it would take me over 300 ep to get a badran.  Im hoping for a market flood of lower priced AAAs though.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top