Masters OF Disasters & Our Sister Clan Master Of Disaster II is looking 4 a few Good Active Players Level 30 & Higher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masters OF Disasters & Our Sister Clan Master Of Disaster II is looking 4 a few Good Active Players Level 30 & Higher

Post by Xtccp2013 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:43 am

We have 2 clans that both have some spots open as of today 4 the right people. We r looking for Team players to join our clans. Our first Clan (Masters Of Disasters) is well established with 33 member spots and our level is maxed out at 50. Our members rank from level 208 down to a minimum of level 30 and is open to all Guild groups.Our stone is the Bloodstone. there is no minimum $ amount donation in this clan a week, but u will need to donate at least 1 time a week. We help our members with monsters,Formation advise,& someone is on 24 hr 2 answer questions. we do lots of Clan Events where people win great monsters, souls,crystals etc. if your level 30 or above come check us out! Surprised) Clan # 52786111 and I'm Xtccp2001 the General.

Our sister Clan can hold 27 right now and was newly formed about a month ago.The sister clan is a Covert only Clan with player levels from the top of 104 and below. It is at level 35 and the General is Malice. Clan ID 37758177. The only rules here r u have to b convert and also donate 1 time a week min. You will get the same help and the same kind of clan events here. We r looking for Highly motivated people to help build this clan up to match Masters Of Disasters and I believe they've looking for a couple of new recruits to fill in 2 Lieutient spots! Either way u can't go go wrong so come check us out and Join a Clan that is growing in size and members fast that is laid back and very Helpful to its members. When u r with us it's like being with Family ;o). I hope to meet some of you all soon.

Xtccp2013

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top