Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woot ! Actually got an AA with a Free regular summon!

+2
applesauce
zeethee
6 posters

Go down

Woot ! Actually got an AA with a Free regular summon! Empty Woot ! Actually got an AA with a Free regular summon!

Post by zeethee Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35 pm

I have been playing for 469 days and finally got my first AA doing a free summon ! Adan, and im rancor so its not a big deal but yes it is possible to get an AA with a free summon ! logged in every day since the start so "consecutive login day record" is also 469, probably averaging 3 free summons a day ( I can max out at 4). that's a 1 in 1400 chance. my sons acct never got one so far which im sure pushes it to closer to 1 in 2500+

zeethee

Back to top Go down

Woot ! Actually got an AA with a Free regular summon! Empty Re: Woot ! Actually got an AA with a Free regular summon!

Post by applesauce Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:39 pm

i think they recently up the chance of aa from ally summons massively, my friend recently spent like 100k ally points and got like 5 AA (all trash but still..) me otoh spent over 400k points just a week or two prior to him got no aas , now if only i can summon a aaa one of these days >Sad
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Woot ! Actually got an AA with a Free regular summon! Empty Re: Woot ! Actually got an AA with a Free regular summon!

Post by MoRandi Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:35 am

I dunno how u gius discovered so soon, the AAs were added to ally summons from the period thet introduced the trade market and made AAAs tradable, and that happened in the spring, in may if i remember well

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger82 Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:07 am

I don't think they are saying they were not added, I think they are saying the percentage chance of getting one has been raised some. I have got 2 in the last 2 days. Sara Death Messenger and Epetamu death blade, not worth much but still surprised at 2 AAs in roughly 8000 ally points, isn't the percentage it used to be.
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodhand Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:28 am

A clanmate summoned three AA at one shot. But they really weren't worth much.

Bloodhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Few AAs are worth much these days, it seems.

I just bought a 50 bp AA winged wyrm cypher for 10 ep. I don't care what it's skill is... 10 ep...
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:58 am

Ologolos wrote:Few AAs are worth much these days, it seems.

I just bought a 50 bp AA winged wyrm cypher for 10 ep. I don't care what it's skill is... 10 ep...
and kai does 19k atk when +m too lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down